Do you still lift for girls?

Do you still lift for girls?

>skinnyfat, start lifting and achieve ottermode for girls
>never had so much sex in my life
>this is why I lift
>until now

I have been friends with a girl for about 3 days - who was in a relationship with a good friend of mine. We casually messaged every now and then as friends, usually her going on about her boyfriend is 'husband material' and the 'greatest guy in the world' and how head over heels she is (along with countless heart emojis). I was happy for them. They broke up, and she started messaging me nonstop all yesterday. Completely on her own accord she always angled the conversation towards us fucking and mentioned how she's never orgasmed from sex.

Keep in mind I have known this person for 3 fucking days and she's known my friend for over 2 years. Eventually she tells me she's in love with me, and I swallow the greatest redpill of all time

>women are not capable of love like men
>women only want to live a fairytale

Lift for yourself Veeky Forums, and never fall for the women meme. No female will EVER care about you as you care for them.

Nah she just wants a rebound fuck and has lined you up. Guarantee if/when you say no she'll jump on another dick within the week.

No.

I've actually cut off women completely since I became Veeky Forums

tell her you can´t respect a girl that tells a guy she knows for 3 day she loves him after a break up with a guy she´s been with for two years. then tell her she´s a fucking slut. breaking your bros heart is not worth getting your dick wet

Consider dating a man.

This is the only true option OP.

I lift for 2D girls

i dont usually follow these kind of advice
but shit bro, if he's a good friend, thats the only way out

You didn't get it man. We lift not to get a gf but to fuck countless sloots

Not a huge fan of how some woman behave but look at it this way
If you broke up with a girl and her hot friend was single and you figured you had a chance you would probably give her the ol dickeroo

she just wants a fuck dude not saying you should give it to her though

My brothers wife started flirting with me when they had some kind of long fight between them, at the same time i had gotten quite Veeky Forums and she started suggesting all kinds of unacceptable shit what she would like to do with me.. I feel sorry for my brother but i just cant tell him.. Made me realize how shallow many women are..

Friendly reminder that this is the ideal physique for picking up women

This is why society is collapsing, white men acting like niggers

gays are basically women

Whoops looks like you posted the wrong image, don't worry though I've got you covered!

it's not just women, it's people in general. there are so many terrible men

Go back to tumblr, roastie scum.

I don't know mang. I've made a mistake settling with a girl I loved when I was only 24. We end up breaking because I always looked for something new as I didn't have much sex before and was felt like I'm missing it. Now I'm getting closer to accomplish my goal to fuck all kind of women I'm interested in at least once and will start to look for actual waifu material only after. At least I know that I won't dump her because I didn't try something with other girls

I'm still with the girl I lost my virginity to. I mostly feel like I'm missing out, especially since we only get to fuck like once a week, if I'm lucky.

I'm seriously considering giving this all up.

lifting for girls is gay

You shouldn't lose all your hope based on that one experience
Saying women are like this or men are like that is a bad generalization bro
With that being said, you should never consider hurting your friends like that

brotip: there is no such thing as love, grills or guys

>Do you lift for girls

Absolutely not. Women come and go. Even ones worth keeping around for a while always have some fucking problem that's a deal breaker (ie great in all ways but gets fat, great but won't have kids, great but wants to get married 3 months in, great but pussy forever smells like asshole)

The only person in life that truly matters most is your own. Always put yourself in a position to look out gor that interest above all others, because, at least time and experience has shown me, that people will prove that they are not worth it.