Hey Veeky Forums I was wondering

Hey Veeky Forums I was wondering,
what is the most beautiful thing in the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5lka5fgAu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pusy

oats

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of the women.

her

you can see the look of disgust under his mask

This guy gets it

Children having fun.

I genuinely thought that was a whale from the thumbnail.

maxing out on deadlifts

I'd wager it's more something akin to morbid fascination.

Being 6'4 and walking past the line in to the night club and see every girl wanting you and every guy wanting to be you.

enjoying a nice snack after a hard hike up a nice mountain

You are moms vagina LOL

Time.

Consciousness

Nobody wants to be you, i guarantee it.

It is.

Came here to post this.

Also, call me a fag, but I liked the answer that came right before Conan's better.

That rush you feel when a woman gives you signals that she's dtf right before your heart sinks and you find a way to fuck it up like the nervous wreck you are

Being 6'7" and watching the downcast, dejected eyes of sub 6'5" manlets as I walk by

a male tauren warrior in full onslaught with a bulwark of azzinoth

Love

Eckhart Tolle by any chance?

>go to med school for 8 years to become surgeon
>It doesn't fucking matter because you end up operating on an alien creature with vaguely human-like innards

Scooby's pecs

this would be a genuine problem for me

fuck being a doctor and having to do nothing but care for fat fucks who cant look after themselves. that is not what anyone signs up for

He specializes high-risk operations of terminal fatties, the ones that are so far gone they have a 50/50 percent chance of either dying from the operation or waking up with hundreds of pounds of fat surgically excised. He's doing Gods work.

This

>pusy
what are you? a fag?

youtube.com/watch?v=K5lka5fgAu0

I was going to give my own answer but this beats it by far.

>British girls

Far left is a qt tho

Some days I'm convinced that the brits have some form of genetic disorder that makes 90% of their offspring male, so they just take half the boys and make them trannies.

the kardashians were a mistake

The cold soothing embrace of dank death

Being happy about myself and being happy overall

blueshoes

you okay, user?

Knowledge of death of you, of everyone and the universe. The end of everything and everyone.

God's grace

Makeup sex

Iktf brah. She is getting married in 2 months ;_;