Is it even possible to approach a cardiobunny running on a treadmill along with her female friends...

Is it even possible to approach a cardiobunny running on a treadmill along with her female friends? Fell in love with a qt3,14 with an amazing ass this evening but her being in a group made me feel intimidated

kek

>don't approach her
>let her approach you
>hang out near bench
>wait for her to leave treadmill
>when she gets near
>"excuse me, could you help me out with a spot?"
>she will think it's adorable
>"sure, show me how?"
>"you've never spotted before? how much can you lift?"
>"I don't lift hehe"
>"ha, that's fine I trust you, just grab the bar here"
>look her in the eye as you bust out your set
>if she smiles smile back
>and most important
>don't get a boner

Only if you are a 10/10 chad user. Then you will probably even get a three/four/five/however many female friends she has-some

Just talk to her and be yourself, man. It works almost every time.

This could actually work
Unless you're a DYEL and you try to lift too much to impress her, she can't spot you properly and you end up crushing two or three ribs lel

Lmaoooooooooo
Fucking wat?
Don't do this OP

Where do I meet ugly chicks anons? I'm at the point that I don't care about looks anymore I just want to fuck some girl.

And then the bar drops on your neck
teehee

>excuse me, could you help me out with a spot?

Which one? Your face is covered in them

who hurt you?

dont shit where you eat

how attractive are you? be honest, because if you're less than a 8 then you will only end up getting yourself kicked out of the gym.

Tinder. Right swipe everything.

Cant even tell if bait anymore

This. Don't do it.

I was thinkinh of your G-spot. Bitch.

Yeah you're gonna need help with that. I'll give Tyrone a shout

I fucked Tyrone. He's scrubing his asshole in shower at the moment.

>but her being in a group made me feel intimidated
which is exactly why women travel in groups

don't bother people when they're working out you autistic piece of shit

FML

This might work, but you have to understand that its VERY clear that you want an excuse to flirt with her, so your attitude should match it. Be cheecky and confident, if your beta shows during the next 30 sec you are fucked.

But then again its pretty hard to create an approach that feels natural and not desperate so maybe you should just wait for her outside and be like "hey i like your face, wat up" alfafafafafa. Also how hot are you? Be honest, if she is out of your league its gonna be a crash and burn 100%. If you are hot enoough just disance yourself from the typical meathead date rapist and you are fine.

this.

if she hasn't made a move on you then she doesn't find you attractive. women (especially cardio bunnies) ALWAYS move quick when they see a dude they like.

Lmao boi why are you not covered in pussy

I startled my own exgf once, when I approached her while she was running on a treadmill. When she's in the zone while running, I would say it's near impossible to pull off.

I prefer guys,
>no homo

Did she know she was your gf?

I did this with a girl I was interested in that I invited to the gym. She is now my gf

what are you on about my dude?

well desu i'd hate any meathead trying to approach me when im getting my workout done.

The only successful approaches I had in the gym were the ones where I corrected shit form on a lift. Than you can tell, if the person is open to a conversation. If not, you don't lose your face.

>Hey, can I offer you advice on that lift?

>see girl
>fall in love

not how it works, you are just so lonely that it literally drives you insane, I bet you confuse a girl being nice to you with affection as well. Lift more, retard.

That was just an... hyperbole. I thought it was clear.

The only way to get girls in the gym is to locate the biggest guy in there at the time and beat him up. As you walk off let everyone in there know in no uncertain terms "I'm the fucking gym alpha round here now" girls will literally flood their basements at your alpha display.

Source: watch animal documentaries

user, you're not in kindergarten, you don't pick qt at the gym, pretend you a mail guy and go to her house and deliver her mail, and say something like "i know you from somewhere, aren't you that cover model for x, hehe no... oh yeah, we go to the same gym, good luck them" then wait for her at the gym if she says something then you can ask her out.
but srs user, wait after the gym and pretend your phone died and ask her if you can swap sims so you can call a friend to pick you up, remember pick you up, and she may feel sorry for you and ask if you want to go with her, then ask her out.
but srs user ask her out after the gym.

i'm saying if there was a cute guy at the gym, any single cardio bunny in there would already be taking steps to make sure he knows that she is interested.

these steps include
>"""""bumping""""" into him or nearly doing so whilst he is at drinking fountain
>catching his eye randomly
>using the equipment near him in hopes that he will notice you
>using the locker near his

i know this for a fact because i've seen it happen. not with me, but with this cute girl i was eyeing who herself was eyeing this solid 9 Chad.

watching her without her realising i existed allowed me to see what moves she pulled in order to get his attention.

if she hasn't done any of those to OP then she doesn't find OP attractive and he should just move on.

This

>pretend you a mail guy and go to her house and deliver her mail

W H A T
H
A
T

>so you can call a friend to pick you up, remember pick you up, and she may feel sorry for you and ask if you want to go with her, then ask her out.

Do this. Chicks dig guys who don't have cars almost as much as they dig guys who fuck up basic things like making phone calls and needing help from people.

>intimidated
lol
maybe she goes to the gym with a group so that she can avoid people like you

DO this OP and then post the results.

I can't wait for the hilarious results.

This. She'll let you know.

A cute lifting bunny helped me unload the bar after my squats. I thought she was going to use the cage but didn't. Had that look of rejection on her face, from the mirror, when I thanked her and walked away.

I kinda goofed there.

I'd rather kiss dudes than fat whores anyway.

>I bet you confuse a girl being nice to you with affection as well.