Gyno

How noticable is my gyno? Any tips on how to make it look better without surgery?

maybe wear a sports bra

not that bad desu. just keep lifting my dude.

girls don't care about that shit seriously, keep your head up high brah you look alright

>you look alright
jesus, how terrible do you look then? haha

embrace it and grow them out
>tfw some guy posted his legit big tits on /d/

Side view

Id be more conscious about that weird fucking waist you got.
Get some muscle.

Your gyno is very mild, user. Don't sweat it. Just put on some mass, and it won't really matter

quite literally seems like a non-issue
worst case scenario, either wear a thick shirt or shirt + undershirt when going out with the lads or ladies

Thanks guys I can't tell how bad it is because from my perspective it looks awful

looks pretty bad, do more bench to fill it in

I have far worse gyno than you have OP. I wished I had it like you have

Yeah it's pretty damn shitty.. have you been able to make it look better at all?

I kept and keep trying, exercise, herbal products, completely turned my foodstyle few years ago, only drinking water / tea, sometimes alcohol because I'm still human. Keep hoping but deep down I know it's not going away nor decreasing. And can't afford surgery.

But has it reduced it at all with anything? I'm thinking of trying tumeric powder and testosterone boosters but I doubt that will change much

No its hasn't reduced, only what made them less was cutting some bodyfat. But that was the fat, not the gyno and puffy nippels itself. Also gained some bf last year so they look worse again. Hard lumps + fat.
Tried turmeric and black pepper combo as well, though it's healthy it didn't change my gyno at all.

Damn.. if only there was a way to get rid of this shit without 3000 dollar surgery

Gyno or just fat?

>tfw huge puffy nipples
Should i just kill myself?

Can you feel a rubbery lump under your nipple?

Looks like unforunate chest fat 2 me

there's no gyno here lad, your bf is slightly high

M8 this kids got not an ounce of muscle

Nah just feels squishy like my tummy fat.

Not gyno then

Pulling your pants that low does not hide your shittening waist, fucking stop
also i would recommend going to the gym from now on to lessen the gyno

iktf bro

I had a similar situation, gyno with unknown cause, I lactated for a short period of time (or some liquids came out idk what it was it was kinda like precum) and I went to a endocrineologist and they gave me some tamoxifin

I have had my gyno removed 3 months ago. That was the best decision I have ever made.
And the good thing it didnt cost me one cent, thanks to our health care system.
The only bad thing about this was, that I couldnt lift for a month and haf to wear a vest.

If you have gyno, get a operation!

Do I have gyno

Doesn't look like it. Do you have a rubbery lump under your nipple?

Looks like fat tits to me, not gyno.

yohimbine + fasted cardio for the boob shrink.

Jut fat, sir.

Also just fat.

Both of you...
see

Serious answer: always be cold.

I have some gyno as well, buy if I'm a bit cold, my nipples contract and the gyno becomes much less apparent.

Just make sure that whenever you have your shirt off, you're a bit cold.

I'm not sure...maybe if you post a picture of your Willy I can tell properly

Yeah when I'm going to take my shirt off at the beach/pool I always find a way to pinch my nipples to get them hard, then once I'm in the pool the cold water keeps them small

It's a bitch but I manage

which country?? PLEASE

I know that feel : (

I do the nipple pinch as I'm taking off my shirt lol. I seriously look 10 pounds lighter if my nipples are hard it fucking sucks. Fortunately they stay cold for most of the time at the beach or pool parties

raloxifene