My gf caught me washing my blender in the shower today, how do stop her from thinking im a serial killer

My gf caught me washing my blender in the shower today, how do stop her from thinking im a serial killer.

Murder her

sounds like you gotta kill her so she doesn't reveal your secret desu

Cant i just somehow tell her in normie terms how a sink just wont get raw oats and garlic smoothies clean.

Why a coaster for a banana?? Are you insane?

>garlic smoothies

Most people dont realize this but excess moisture from the air seeps through banana peels making bananas mushy and less anabolic, thats the simple answer i dont wanna get too into it.

I see

please get too into it
should i put my bananas in the fridge?
they just get black
i live in a 40 celsius town so help

Wait really?

amazing thread

Same reason why they get brown in freezer is why i use coaster it happens do to oxidation just at an accelerated rate in a freezer because bannanas are pretty much air tight with their peels the only way for air to get in is through moisture which slowly seeps through the peel and then condensates. And condenation is accelerated at lower temperatures.

>Tfw i wash my shaker in the shower
Like i might as well clean other shit in there too.
Tell her to fuck off.

Aw come on man. Even a Vitamix is so easy to clean. Just put detergent on it and blend it again. Then rinse. Less than 5 minutes. No need to get oats and berries in the shower.

Then agian if it's a good quality Blender then everything should've been liquified or grounded into fine particles.

Decent blender but not powerful enough to clean itself garlic oats and ecspecially raspberries seeds cling to the sides of things like their life depends on it. Besides i like drinking my morning smoothie while i shower striaght from the pitcher. Convenience.

This guy gets it sometimes when i dont have time to wash and dry clothes i take my outfit for the day in the shower then dry it after takes 1/2 the time.

How bout cooking in the shower though?

Thanks for the laughs ohpee

add me to the screen cap

>he's broken the conditioning

OP is ralph
>pic related

>2017
>Not using coasters for your bananas
>Not eating anabolic bananas

Okay guys, if you want you stay small...

ayy

You haven't convinced me that you're not a serial killer either, user

How can someone like this get a gf

What the nigger?

Why wouldnt i all youve referenced is my knowlege of chemistry and that i eat clean and keep my appliances clean convieniently

Does this activate them?

Does the coaster have to be cork

Op never said he wasn't a serial killer.

He only asked how to convince his gf that he isn't one.

No technically polymeric superabosorbent materials work best but cork is great too. Even paper towell will do the trick.

This guy also gets it.
When the weather is warm and I bicycle to work, I bring my clothes in the shower with me, put them on right after, and then cycle in to work. My clothes and I are washed and dried in half the time!

mirin that dudes rear delt routine

maybe cause hes not a weebshit posting homosex

i know this thread is a shitpost but you all should know that if you want to clean your blender just put soap and water into your dirty blender just after you are done blending your shake, then blend the soapy water then rinse and it will never be gross again.

Thanks dude. I'm a picky eater and always throw blaickish bananas in the garbage because of that.

Hopefully this will make them last more time.