Carbs4fags

Im trying to cut out carbs but i have no idea what to eat specially in the morning any ideas? And pls dont recomend 200€ im broke to oblivion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFYsTivTWzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same and i am vegan halp

Meats
Veg
Nuts
No starchy stuff

You can just have bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Eggs, nuts, oils, and any type of dairy product.

If you replace your leaner meats with reds you'll get good amount of fat from them.

>Im trying to cut out carbs
Why?

>vegan
>no carbs

Maogenic diet works wonders

Ketofag here, I posted this in another thread but it was less organized

>Breakfast: Same every day
5 cups (pot) of coffee with heavy cream and a little bit of whipped cream (1 carb / 5g) = 3g carbs
>Lunch: Same every day
nothing = 0g
>Dinner: Varies
Kielbasa, Sausage, Steak, Chicken, Shrimp, Bacon, Fried Salami, Eggs and Cheese are my staples, I'll usually fry up a huge portion of meat and have as much as I want. (Entire lb of bacon, entire lb of shrimp, half lb of sausage with eggs and cheese etc) = Usually under 20g carbs, I struggle to get more than that, sometimes include cauliflower or broccoli
>Snack: Same every day, skip some days
BBQ pork rinds (0g) and a quarter to half a jar of salsa (4-8g carbs) or guacamole made with one avocado if I have carbs to spare (10g)

It's pretty hard for me to break 1700 calories 30g/day eating like this and I never feel hungry. I'm actually a little worried for when I'm done cutting and have to go on a "real" diet

Veeky Forums is a nice place thak you all

eggs, bacon, nuts

>nuts
Calm your saddles there, if you're doing keto to lose weight you shouldn't eat nuts. They're calorie bombs that don't fill you up

a 6 grams of carbs per 100g is a good ratio to start? ( eurofag here) i have a lot of milk and diary products.

Because the logic behind cutting carbs out to get fit is pretty good

You want to be in ketosis or not, Satan?

Keep it below 30 conservatively 40-50 daily carbs

Ok cool ty

These really helped me figure it out, at first I thought I was going into keto after like two days but once I started testing I found that it takes more like a week to enter full ketosis, start counting your time until cheat day after you've already entered or you'll never make it and the longer you can prolong it the better you'll do. Obviously don't go too far with it, a lot of people recommend one day every 2 weeks but I much prefer once a month and I stay off for two days since I only have to get that "buffer week" for 1/4 of the time instead of 1/2

Are you from the US ? As i said im a eurofag and i havent seen one of those in my life.

Yeah but I guarantee you can get them, you might have to order online but they're with the diabetes testing kits in Walmart over here so I'd imagine they'd be somewhere similar.

Diabetics actually have a use for them, the keto aid is a side effect. They're not actually that expensive either, I think I paid like $6 or $8 for 50 test strips and once you get the hang of how it works you won't need to use them at all.

Buns!
Rump!
Ass!
Anus!
Posterior!

***BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTFFFFPPPTTT***

What do you mean
Kek?

For the love of all things decent please no one copy this shit. Post should be titled diet of the heart attack by 40.

jesus dude, nothing wrong with meat or fats but you are literally eating road kill held together with shit quality fats. Kielbasa, sausage, salami, lb of bacon??? Fucking hell you must be American.

To the OP for breakfast eggs are simple, quick and good if you want to avoid carbs.

>5 cups of coffee
>no veggies
>literal pounds of meat

Cut better be worth your premature heart attack

I'll do my research to see where i can find them.
Also you have DIABETES testing kits over there?

Fats from fish are better , just to give an example?

We have blood sugar test strips for people with diabetes, there's no Walmart diabetes test.

Thank god .

Ahh ok you looking at that ass?
Just for you to know what is written there is "you and other 40 people have visited this place"

Experts tend to agree that 4-5 cups of coffee per day is totally safe, cite some sources.

Nothing wrong with tube meat, and a lb of bacon cooks up to like 4oz of actual food.

I said I include broccoli and cauliflower in dinners, in reality I probably eat 4-5 servings of broccoli and cauliflower each every week, just all at once and only on two days.

Worried about nothing boys, blood came back clean

What would you eat during any other time of the day? Just eat that.

Sometimes I start my day with roast beef. Sometimes with eggs. Sometimes with chicken soup.

You don't need to eat certain things in the morning. If you aren't hungry enough to eat regular food just skip it and eat later.

Wasn't commenting on the coffee, I think 5 cups is around the tipping point on the verge of being bad but still in the safe range. Hitting 6, 7, 8 or something every day would almost certainly impact your sleep and possibly blood pressure but below that I don't think there's much wrong.

Was a comment about the meats you're eating. As said fish has fat which is perfectly fine, leaner cuts or actual meat like beef, chicken (thigh or breast) or pork are all good. Tube meat is godawful for actual micro and macro content, it's heavily salted, shit fat and made from all the offcut garbage. You can leave that shit in the sun for half a day and still eat it, that should tell you something, ie it isn't really meat.
Not a yank but 4oz is something like 120g, meaning you take about 500g (1lb) and get 120g of meat, so almost 4/5 of that is fucking fat... How in fucks name can you argue that's something you should be eating regularly??

> eat 4-5 servings of broccoli and cauliflower each every week
You should be eating close to that every day mate....

I'm genuinely baffled as to how you're defending your diet, do you actually not care about quality of life past 35? Honestly dude you'll probably live to about 70 or so, are you so happy to make the final 20ish years of your life with chest pain, poor circulation and increased risk of heart, kidney, liver pain??

I do eat a lot of "real" meats like steak and chicken, I like fish, just never think to buy it but I don't see anything wrong with having a lb of sausage and bacon every week, yeah there's a lot of salt but I crush waters on those days. I've been dieting like this for a year and my BP was fine at the doctor's two weeks ago when I was getting a blood test. Besides, it's not permanent I'll probably have to hop off the cut before the end of this year or risk skeleton mode.

>4oz is something like 120g, meaning you take about 500g (1lb) and get 120g of meat, so almost 4/5 of that is fucking fat... How in fucks name can you argue that's something you should be eating regularly??
You aren't eating the 3/4 fat content, that stays in on the baking sheet or gets patted away with napkins, it's not like you chug the bacon grease. Most of the fat content stays in the pan, at least for bacon.

>You should be eating close to that every day mate
This is where I agree with you, I know I don't get enough veggies. I never feel like eating an entire meal of veggies and I never feel like prepping them in addition to my other meals, so they get neglected.

I tried keto for a couple weeks. Think I was nearly or actually in full keto when I'm pretty sure I had a mini stroke. One of those strokes that isn't harmful at all but is apparently a really good indicator of a future major heart attack or stroke. Yeah, I was pretty dumb. I was eating just a shit ton of fat rich meat with some leaner meats like chicken/turkey.. I wasn't really eating hardly any vegetables. What happened was both of my thighs went entirely numb & tingly and I was spaced out at the same time for about 10 seconds total. Maybe it wasn't actually a mini stroke, but idk, I'm never doing keto again.

>dietary change for a couple of weeks
>it nearly killed me!
I doubt it was the keto, are you sure you aren't diabetic?

Scrambled eggs (milk, eggs and a little cracked black pepper on top) works for me.

Don't be vegan.

There's no logic behind it

Ketofag here, my food variety is weak but here is what I eat: eggs(lots of eggs), bacon, pork chorizo, sausage, avocado, spinach. If you get the right kinds these meats should have 0 carbs

I also do keto and started out like this, but this is real shitty and personally, my cholesterol skyrocketed. I started at 12% BF but used keto to get down to 6% (BIA measured 4% but going off visual estimate and caliper). I still keep my body in ketosis regularly but eat 50% protein 40% fat and rest comes from greens, do carb refeeds at least once every 6 weeks and make sure to intake 50g carbs on high performance days. I am able to maintain single digit BF year round without feeling like shit. Don't use keto as an excuse to eat like shit. Sure you can get shredded eating high fat, but make sure you get bloodwork regularly.

Look it up dude im not the biology teacher that raped you in high school

LOL being a cuck this bad. Vegans never win. DOnt be vegan

>BBQ pork rinds

Check the ingredients, I'm guessing those have maltodextrin in them and if they do it fucks with your blood sugar/glycemic index response whatever

If you're doing keto a small handful of nuts is more filling than you think. Before I switched to IF I'd usually eat about 3.5 oz of almonds for lunch at work and such

>nut

Yet studies show that eating more fat doesnt produce higher blood cholesterol, its like testosterone the more you take it the less your body makes it. Although i do agree that healthier food options are always healthier food options

Did you forget that on keto you have to consume more water and salt because your bodys metabolism will skyrocket

No it isn't. Carbs are great for getting fit.

eat more eggs

How?

I got two eggs and about 100 g of cheese for breakfast
By the way hom many carbs are in a egg

How much salt and water are needed?

When i will start feeling the simptoms of getting rid of carbs?

If you're vegan you don't have to think about that.

Why? Are you preparing for a competition?

Just eat whatever to fuck you want but make sure you get enough protein in and stay on a caloric deficit.

Don't make it harder than it is.

Yes it is, I've already done it and lost 40lbs. Your knowledge doesn't go past power lifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFYsTivTWzo

>Basically what he's saying is that Keto is not a 1 size fit's all
>He likes to cut off carbs until he lifts then consumes a medium-low amount to get explosive carb release to the pump.

More energy, more direct glycogen to muscles, etc etc etc

There's a reason Sparta, The Romans, The Greeks and other early armies did so well because of all the carbs they ate and it's the same reason todays athletes and body builders eat carbs (albeit the latter cycling them)

almost immediately, i tried it once and could barely muster the strength to go for a cycle, ended up calling into a shop and buying crisps and chocolate.

There's literally no benefit to cutting out carbs. Keto is a meme. It's on the same level as paleo and CrossFit.

is that mckayla? got damn

yeah it was carbs not the protein or insane workout routine they had?

Leave

Cycle carb days and low carb days in a week, easier that way.

Typical meals i'm eating while cutting at the moment:

>Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit (raspberries, blueberries & desiccated coconut)
>Lunch: Home made pulled pork and beans with salad
>Dinner: Chicken (lemon and oregano) with roasted vegetables (carrots,parsnips,peppers onion)
Snack: Nuts, fruit, apple and peanut butter

Most of my calories came from carbs so i'm restricting them. I still eat carbs though, just at a fraction of the portion I used to have.

But im no athlete im a fatass

No idea

You're being facetious but you're correct. Protein wasn't a huge part of their diet and is even less of a part of todays Mediterranean diet. Instead they're high in veg and healthy fats, small fish and grains.

Leave

Then i think im good because i could bear the temptation of grabbing the chips and become an fat hero

Okay today i had 2 fried cheggs and 100 g of cheese for breakfast, then for lunch i had a tin of fish in oil, and for dinner i had 2 boiled cheggs ...
I dont even feel hungry

The thing us that im not this guy , his arm is probably the size of my head , of course his muscles will need carbs , i'll try what i was doing to see where it takes me

>And that's the very topic of this discourse. You obviously didn't watch the vid.
>Almost quote on quote says do not do what I do. All you can do is familiarize yourself with popular science and see what works for your own self.

I have a question. Does not eating carbs before a workout help keep insulin levels down, therefore causing fat to be used more as a energy source?