Squat Problems

How do I get random women to stop grabbing my ass?

They have every right to grope your body to correct thousands of years of social injustice and subjugation of women by the patriarchy. You must suffer for the sins of your ancestors.

Grab theirs

How do I get random women to start grabbing my ass?

Kick the shit out of the next cunt that does it.

best fucking post right here

Squat
Make it ez to grab

How do I stop grabbing my ass?

I literally also had this issue at parties my freshmen year of college. I remember one night outside of a party, about 3 days after my girlfriend broke up with me, I was making out with this one girl on the street corner. She lifted her shirt and bra to show me her nipple piercing. We kept making out and a group of girls walked by and three of them grabbed my ass. I had mixed feelings.

Also, this happened about two weeks into Starting Strength when I was still really skinny. Just goes to show that you do not need to be ripped to get girls.

Shit in your pants

be attractive

>Walking through hs, senior year
>Wearing joggers
>random jr grabs my ass
>Winks at me and says "Nice ass"
>confused as fuck beta named me
>think about her for the whole week
>eventually talk to her
>hit it off
>she shows me her nipple piercings through text
>first time having sex I end up being pegged by her so that we Could do anal
>kinda liked it
>mfw she was crazy and had daddy issues but had the ass of aphrodite
Dont fuck with girls who grope your butt op

lmao youre gay

Haha what the fuck

>pegged
I have some bad news for you.

Easy.

Just wake up, bro. You've been in a coma for 3 years.

that sounds like a wild ride
I hope you had fun

>itt: op posting shit that literally has never happened to "him"

why are you so jealous

>18 posters
>18 replies
OP here, I didn't even reply yet lmao. Stay jelly

Nah, not OP.

Can confirm this happens to jacked guys at clubs and bars.

It gets really fucking annoying and goes to show the double standards these whores have when it comes to "sexual assault".

Honestly don't think this is really double standards when it's the men that don't care about it, or even enjoy it because it flatters their ego. Women wouldn't do it if men were bitchy about it. Men don't do it because women are.

>tfw female collegue keeps touching my arm
STOP YOU ARENT EVEN GOOD LOOKING AND 14 YEARS OLDER THAN ME

Kek unexpected

she had that ass because she did all the thrusting

put itching powder on your butt, this way after wards they will think they have caught something and will never sexually violate another man again

>pegged
no that isn't how you have sex with women

Thats the definition of a double standard you fucking retard.

Women think all men "enjoy" it so they continue to do it despite what the man thinks. The man is afraid to grab dat ass because most women would yell rape or take huge offense to it outside a boyfriend/husband grabbing their partner.

The fact that there is a difference just because the ass grabber is male or female means it is a double standard, it is unfair that a woman can grab an ass but a man cant, even if you say "but men enjoy it" like women dont enjoy knowing they are getting attention.

I like it desu