/fraud/ steroids general

No source talk.

Before asking for beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read the reddit steroids wiki.

If you still have questions after that, post the following with your question:
>Age
>Body fat percentage (or height/weight)
>Lifting experience

>
previously on who gives a shit anons tell us what memes your lifting for and how you think your cycle will be geared towards it so we can have a semi formal discussion or not who cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2r80lh/cycle_report_first_cycle_results_dboltest_a_bit/
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2jj6d7/6_week_progress/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for 8 iu of hgh 5/2 or 6iu ed?

Where can i get a source and what is a good beginner routine when starting steroids?

might as well throw in insulin to increase the uptake of nutrients so this bulk is nothing but building large swaths of muscle as quickly as the roids can take you.

i don't want that disgusting insulin look though, just all the benefits of HGH since running it is basically it is a "why not" kind of thing at this point for me

ah duh your going for lean mean not built cut kinda look or whatever that means.

any roids on top of that ? i know you where saying something about blasting the rest of your tren then blasting and cruising test e with other random compounds.

on 860 tren e 250 test e, started 30mg sdrol today with 1.5 tudca

i also got sick today. lol. sore throat and chills, fever, the usual.

how dat dere sdrol ? i assumed that higher tren means higher quality of life also. when ya start this cycle and hows the gains in ze gym.

i droped most of supplements and andros except for my homemade skin care and dhea mixed in to make a transdermal. that and im blasting 2grams of DIM for anti estrogen affects and my DMAA laden diet pills for fasting.

lost 6lbs since last whensday and major bloat reductions from the high DIM content.

gains are coming at a retarded rate especially strength wise

it is hard to tell how the sdrol is working because I went to bed and woke up sick as hell and really just want to lie in bed all day.

I took 30mg, went to sleep for 2 hours while I waited for it to kick in before I worked out (half life is 7 hours apparently). When I woke up I was getting pumps in every random muscle just from contracting it slightly

I worked arms, the pumps were painful. Like it sort of felt how the crippling shin pumps feel except in my arms.

>Yeah, I've heard people say to switch up rep ranges as a bodybuilder , new stimuli.
>I think maybe for a new Lifter the best thing is just a shitload of volume though, honestly, and a higher rep range helps.
I agree on both counts. Let me add though that as a new lifter you should also do something physical other than lifting. The Russians figured out back in the 70s that for performance you should not specialize too early, and that people with an athletic background of general sports training always did better than those with just a weight training (or other specialized)background. You'll be healthier for it if you do something as simple as play basketball a couple times a week or train MMA. I'd say even for bodybuilding you should do this, at least as a natty. When hormones get involved the story changes as far as growth.

>Interesting, dude. I thought that was ideal for strength training, you are just training the nervous system? So why not do low rep range huge weights and little volume?
An effective strength training regimen will involve physical conditioning of all factors involved with strength. Maximum effort (one rep maxes) speed strength (75-85% done as explosively as possible), strength endurance. (continuous motion, think ohp with an empty barbell for 100 reps. Tis is primarily restorative in nature but also builds work capacity) and muscle development and hypertrophy. This is where most of the training will be performed, in your traditional sort of set/rep scheme of 8-12 reps for however many sets is appropriate to tire your muscle. This is basically bodybuilding but with exercise selection geared to attacking weak points and building the prime movers in general.

You have to understand that you can only go so fsr with just neuromotor impulse. There needs to be well developed muscle and connective tissue in order to move weight. Big people are stronger than smaller people. If this wasn't the case, there would be no weight classes.

>higher tren means higher quality of life
Sure. If you like not being able to breathe, constant irrational anger and paranoia, inability to sleep and sweating. So much sweating.

>constant irrational anger and paranoia,
i can control the anger easily but everything else gets annoying

and i can sleep but i wake up literally every 20 minutes or so

Kys tripfag.
And the Romans werent Nordic. Rekt.

About a month into my cruise and holy shit is my acne bad - cystic shit all over my neck and chest, even though I'm on minocycline. How should I proceed? I've dropped my ai to 6.25 asin e3d on 200mg test/week, for what it's worth, so I might bump that up and see what happens.

accutane

yah googled it and your mostly right to nuke it and be done with it regardless of the sides.

Sdrol is crazy kek.
But I get lethargic as fuck on it, and the gains usually peace out quick once you stop.
Did you order black tops?

Didn't order yet but I emailed him to do so

And yeah black tops. I heard (not sure on this but seems to be the consensus) that greys are if anything slightly underdosed right now, while blacks are overdosed.

It is hard to gauge the sdrol lethargy for me because I am sick, and on 860 fucking tren. So if it is making me feel shitty even with my liver of steel + 1.5g tudca, I can't notice it compounded with all this other bullshit.

>not being able to breathe

thats the worse one honestly fucko dat shito

i littealy posted that for aestetics but gotcha i dont know how much populations change over thousands of years but im certain /pol/ is retarded on that fact that some realy do belive in that.

Will steroids improve my mood and energy?

I'm a firefighter in a big city, when on shift I pretty much never get a good night of sleep. I worked yesterday and today for example my mood and energy levels are shit. I'm wondering if I taking a moderate dose of test would help this

Should I just go get my levels checked and then evaluate from there?

Is UG accutane legit/safe?

The country I'm in is very anti-AAS and I'm worried they will start asking too many question if I go in to get it checked out.

I have noticed that I get only a little more out of breath, but it is impossible to actually breathe because of how it constricts your lungs. So I am breathing at almost the same rate but it is fucking hard as hell to do so

and going to jail

if you dont have a shitty lab, i used ugl and it worked fine

Too much rons can make you lethargic and sleepy.
medical doses of test could improve though, get it tested and see where you're at

maybe if you are a fag with no self control

I'm mostly just interested in taking test nothing else really.

I'm sure I say that now but when I get on I'll want to try other stuff though

I havent ordered international in years and now I'm nervous as fuck to order. I just keep googling stories of package intercepted stings.
I might just order the domestic out of fear. but much more money :(

anything other than meth to reverse that or something to fix the underlying reason?

he says he offers 100% reship since the 0-3 customs are no trouble apparently, so i am not TOO worried

it's probably different from ordering raws and shit i guess?

If Im a naturally thiccccc 5'7''let, should I just run EQ instead of Test?

Disclosure: Im currentl running Test

I take adderal kek but have been prescribed it for years. it helps. I'm also outta shape atm.
I just have a good job now, and if I lose my licence I am done for life.
>3 kits cost $405 international
>3 kits domestic is $585
just fuck my wallet up. god damn i am conflicted

Ive had constant muscle twitches on the inside of my right knee for 3 days. Now Im getting some in my left quad.

Is this a potassium deficiency or something, or just general muscle fuckery?

One trip to the doc got me scripts for singulair and lisinopril. Makes tren/sdrol stack way easier on the body, can't recommend enough.

International is safe af if you use a good source. They don't wanna have to reship you hundreds of dollars of what I'm assuming is GH.

Says he doesn't even require a signature

I don't know I mean everyone does it. I wouldn't worry even if I got seized since I am only ordering personal use quantities. I would never order raws though, I would rather just spend the money instead of possibly being fucked by "intent to distribute" or whatever

Yep GH. That's a good point. 100% reship policy = they must have retarded success rate or they would lose money

potassium and Taurine tend to help that out but not always sure fire since salt imbalance and other micro nutrients could be the cause of it.

nice thanks bro.

So lads, I'm running 700mg tren a, around 600test e a week and 80 mg anavar ed for these last 6 weeks of cycle, nut I got way pudgier than I expected the first 6 weeks (no var and dbol at 40 ed firs month), heres a couple ideas I'm thinking of.
1. if I drop cals to maintenance do you think I could keep growing while losing some chub
2. would it be safe to run some clen with this stack
3. should I kill myself
4.should I just shred anyway

I'm going to England after PCT and travelling Euro from there, it'll be pretty hard to get gear I'm guessing and hard to get to gyms constantly, and I want to repopulate the white race whilst I'm there, so maybe shredding up would work, but I hate the thought of wasted gains

Even if your shit gets siezed no one will ever come after a personal gear buyer. It's just not a thing that happens.

I think it could be the Taurine. totaly forgot to stock up before my cycle and havent had any back pumps so it sorta slipped my mind.

Anyone tried going to doc for adex when on course?
How much is a box usually?

Just did my first injection first cycle (fat loss focus)
Running test e until.i can get down 20-30 lbs do i csn hit 18% bf. How long of a break before i do 2nd cycle (muscle building focus)

Doesn't your address/name get flagged for extra scrutiny in the future though or am I making this up

...Anonymous
02/06/17(Mon)23:22:34 No.40290895
Been taking 400mg test c pinning 200 tues and 200 Thursday. I've been taking it since dec 1st and saw minimal gains.

What do I do

>all that gear
>adding Clen
Damn son.

Id say drop the Test dose and keep at the var, or drop the var and add Epi and still lower the Test a bit, or sub the Test for EQ :)))

RIght but that won't stop customs from poking around and setting up a nice sting.
Jesus I sound old and paranoid. And yeah gh.
This coming from a guy who has ordered thousands of dollars domestic and international. I just have a career to uphold now.
I've read stories of genza getting orders seized where they set up a sting, and I've ordered from that lab dozens of times

you're a fucking retard

have you considered lifting and eating properly

wtf...

he is right no one is coming after your personal use quantities. ordering fuckloads of raws would be different though.

I am just worried about my address getting "flagged" or something but it isn't gonna get held up anyway so whatever

I lift 6 days a week and eat properly

well you're either lying or your shit is bunk

I'm going with lying

First of all get your goals in line.
You won't be happy if you load up on all these rons and still have a gut. I know from experience.
Drop everything and make a clear direction to lose fat, then concentrate on growing lean.
This will pay off in the long run.
Ugh I know you're right I'm just being a pussy.
This can be true, and especially if you get flagged with western union.
I suppose 30 vials of gh isn't too crazy?
A lot of the time I read about seizers is like OMG 600 PILLS OF STEROIDS
When it's like a lot of low dose winis and anti estros, clen. Those pills can add up. A lot of the time they look at quantity

or you need to up the workout volume and food
either way
this is more likely

Can you die tonight

There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer for this anywhere. I did a fuckton of research before my first int order back when I was really green. Consensus was "maybe" for future international shipments but it wouldn't affect your domestic mail scrutiny.

There is always a risk, albeit veeeery small.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2r80lh/cycle_report_first_cycle_results_dboltest_a_bit/

found your reddit

every time

Unfortunately I already paid for it all, so I'm not really ready to buy more gear, I know I should've thought it through better but I was in japan when I ordered it all and my mind wasnt at 100%, thanks for the advice bro, clens probably too much

I get you but is there time with 6 weeks left?
I know I could cut pretty hard without losing much/any muscle with this much gear, but with 6 weeks should I just slowly cut all 6?

bantz/10 made me lol

You are a namefag I don't know, but you seem cool, do you have any pics so I know how to judge your advice?

Got the pics for this?

As someone who is natty this shit is hilarious. Wish I could see his pics

I would save it, go get some clen, then use steroids when you intend to use them correctly, they aren't a weight loss supplement man, you'll save yourself some money

here is a different one but with pics

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2jj6d7/6_week_progress/

lol

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

i dont read reddit enough but im guessing most of the posts where positive reinforcement instead of insulting constructive advice like we have here.

HHAHAHA holy shit how the fuck do you roid to that

I have so much more confidence in my cycle now. I look better than him mid cycle as a long time natty fatlet. sweet christ how.

On a side note, glands have you ever actually posted a pic of your progress considering your daily blogposting?

yes but only in non-fraud threads with my trip off

never not been called out for roids when i do so, so yea

havent done so in a while tho

What's up with all these redditors hoping on when they deadlift 200lb

>Tfw deadlift 530 natty and still feel I could progress another 100 lbs or so without taking anything

What's your height/weight bruss

found a pic of him. he thought he could get away with 5 second drop and delete but nope.

>le strength meme
nobody cares fatty

I feel it.

Im a couple weeks away from adapting a Trip myself. Seeing as the manlet trips have abadoned /fraud/, this 5'7'' king is about to take the title back.

Ive been pretty frustrated with you in the past but I like you a lot more now. Not that you care or have any reason to.

Keep on keeping on

That is most definitely a picture of MasT

Fuck me I really hope these aren't the people leaving anecdotes on sst.

Hate to say it but maybe we oughta make a private subreddit/what'sapp for anecdotes and sourcetalk. I can't believe these might be the people commenting on tren quality that I actually listen to.

Not that fat desu

Are you weaker than a natty tho?

5'2 110lbs 30% bf

Mirin

If you look at the comments ou can see a lot of people shitting on him. I stand by /r/roids is good, but sourcetalk is still PRIME. Great dudes there and great sources. Plenty of /fraud/ crossover as well

Gross

>natty

lol who wouldve guessed
You sure showed us

Does /fraud/ BC or cycle?
Anyone get sperm frozen?
Anyone worry about lmaonokids!!1!!11!?

>showed you

Just showed that I'm not fat. Are you one of those guys with a 200 lb deadlift? Can't figure out why you're mad

There's a couple cunts over there I trust. I try and do my part by trying new guys and giving real feedback. If you ever see kahuna with some numbers as the name post there it's me. Yes it sucks Jano never posts here anymore. He looking big af too last time I talked to him.

put in a couple years of work or hop on the roids i see potential

lmao

Nice brah, Ill look out for you when Im lurking deep. Jano posts reasonably often over there.

I dont completely remember your whole story but I went to rehab as a kid-teen and did oxys/coke for a long time. Basically building back up the pas two years, also with a rich GF, but mines not gonna work out cause shes a gains goblin.

Keeeep on keeeping on

I was a very frequent many years ago. Took a few year hiatus now since I'm about to jump back into blasting and gh, I'm diddling back here more.
I'll post pics tmrw. I'm in bed famalam. night bros

Night cozy T

You australian brah?

>21
>~14%
>A year

So, I'm pretty into lifting, currently going 4 times a week, still pretty DYEL but maybe sliding into ottermode, and my lifts are increasing so that's neat. My sister's fiance did some cycles when he was doing MMA years ago and it got him jacked. He said it makes it so you can go to the gym everyday, and not feel a lot of atrophy afterwards. Is this true? He's got a line for a cycle that would cost about 800 bucks, is that a good deal? If I did one cycle and worked out and ate well the entire duration what results could I see? Could I get 1 year of natty lifting in 1 cycle of roids?

Thanks lads.

you couldn't follow the very simple instructions in the op

read the wiki

or kill yourself

What is he getting for 800 m80, you don't even know what your buying?

Yea u get amazing recovery

800 for a cycle of what?

Yes 1 year results in a 3 month basic cycle is easily acheivable if your diet and training is solid

Unless youre getting a blowjob and your house vacuumed youre about $600 off at least from your first cycle reasonable price

>$800
Holy shit no. You're getting scammed HUGE

Should I only start roiding after lifting for a while?

What's wrong with roiding right at the beginning of getting Veeky Forums and increasing the rate of progress from the get go?

Nope, but he's got ample experience and I trust him, so yea.

That's good to hear. Don't know, and that's also good to hear.

Well he wants to get some for both of us, and he said it would be about 2400 for two cycles, but he makes a fuck-ton more money than me so he'd pay for more.

kill yourself

You don't know how to lift, and you don't know how to diet. You can't just roid up and get gains, the roids can rapidly excel your gains if you already know what you're doing.

You should definitely ask what youre buying, the specifics, it does definitely feel like too much for a begginer cycle

You don't know anything about training or dieting for one