Top 5 cutting foods
... GO!
> chicken breast, oats, whey, yogurt, eggs

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/83/6/1442.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what kind of yogurt m8?

everything in moderation nigger

Anything other than Greek yogurt belongs in the garbage.

I need help learning how to eat healthy again bros. I've forgotten all my training. How much chicken per day? how many servings of oats? what type of yogurt and how much? how many eggs?

>top 5 cutting foods
>literally anything that keeps you in a 500 calorie deficit
>/thread

i have atopic dermatitis and am allergic to a lot of foods including all dairy (milk, butter, yogurt, cream, cheese), nuts, spicy food, produces and wheat foods made with any sort of dairy and seafood. Anything that has a lot of antihistamines i should technically avoid: citrusy fruits and vegatables, fermented/processed products

What can i diet on besides fresh meats and some veges/fruits?

I'm starting to scrape by 100 pounds and i can't afford medical visits because i don't have healthcare

just end your life already

Fun fact, you can make greek yogurt v easily by hanging normal yogurt in a cheese cloth for a few hours.

>all that sugar

I'd find some good quality dairy free bread and just mop up olive oil with it lad.

>eating carbohydrates
>2017

Bacon, eggs, spinach, broccoli, steak

Vegetables, you nigger. Low as fuck in calories, fills you the fuck up, fiber out the ass. The fuck are you doing eating oats on a cut?

>Keto

Couldn't say no to unlimited bacon, steak and butter, huh? Bet you felt real good stepping on the scale and seeing 13lbs water weight gone in two days.

that's racist

TV dinners, cans of soup, chicken breast, anything pre portioned because I'm a lazy shit but I'm too autistic and everything must be perfectly added into my fitness pal

>go up north
>Sorry we don't have sweet tea
>Entire existence is blown away
>Realize people live in places without sweet tea
Holy shit I couldn't believe it. It's like going to a place where orange juice doesn't exist.

fatty steak and eggs

Is cheese bad for cutting?

Is this a really subtle Dad joke?

Sorry for being too ignorat, tripfag. Now answer

>Move from Canada to the US
>Iced tea is literal iced tea, wtf
>roadtrip down to SC
>"You've got to try sweet tea it's so amazing"
>ohhhhhhhhhh

I believe that

You should just be mad that your ancestors kept stubbornly reproducing despite nature trying to kill them with literally everything.

>oats
>cutting

are you a fucking idiot?

you have beans, lentils, peas, cauliflowers which have far less calories per 100g and TONS more protein/fiber and you fucking choose oats?

godamn SS meme retards.

cottage cheese, quark, low fat mozarella and low fat "cheese slices aka fake cheese" are good for cutting and everyday use.

Real cheese (gouda, edam, brie, camembert, gorgonzola, full fat mozarella, halloumi, etc) are absolutely terrible for cutting.

Get it?

Cutting the cheese?

CUTTING
the
CHEESE?

I was wondering if you were making a fart joke.

False. False. False.
All foods are not created equal, and the oversimplification of "calories in, calories out" is detrimental on several levels. To cut effectively you need to eat foods that will make you feel full, not just hit some caloric target.
Healthy unprocessed foods (particularly plants) with a lot of fiber will make you feel full and satisfy you a lot longer than a calorically identical helping of Cheetos (or bread/pasta). Food like Greek yogurt with a lot of protein will stifle the hunger cravings. Don't eat stupid and justify it with a debunked mantra.

Cheese, Butter, Sausage, Whole Milk, Tea/Coffee

If you eat low carb/high fat you will lose weight faster and retain more muscle than someone eating the same amount of calories and protein but with a higher carb:fat ratio ajcn.nutrition.org/content/83/6/1442.full

I agree, but you count your macros and fiber you're effectively doing the same thing.

>0% milkfat
are you dumb

What you are suggesting, and IIFYM are not mutually inclusive of one another. You are simply suggesting an approach to macro counting that lessens the suffering.