>did back
>did life things
>played some videogames
>bored.jpg
>go back to the gym and do shoulders which are fri

Who here /needs more hobbies/

video games are a hobby

try building your career or improving yourself in other ways

I have a schedule too packed to even be posting on /fit but i still do it anyways, enjoy a loose schedule with less hobbies while you can, its actually really nice, my financial situation restricts a free relaxing life

mine
tues thurs
wake up, go to part time medical job for 6 hours, go to class, go home and tutor cousin, play games or do hw, shower, sleep
mon weds
wake up -> full day worth of classes 9-5, go home and tutor cousin, do hw, shower, sleep
fri -> work all day, go home and tutor cousin, shower, sleep
sat -> work all day, go home, finish if there is any left over hw to tutor, finish own hw, shower, sleep
sunday -> laundry gym, do any other tasks needed to be done (applications, forms, work papers, play some vidya games if lucky to have left over time

rinse and repeat

Read, meditate, martial arts, rock climbing, hiking, woodwork. Like fuck dude there is tons of cool shit you could pick up

Me. I also need to go balls deep in that thick little white girl.

Rock climbing and hiking are really interesting to me

The season isn't good enough to have enjoyable homes but I'm gonna explore around in spring

but thanks for reminding me to pick up a book

Sorry senpai if you aren't white as well it's off limits

>woke up
>shot marketing photos for $mil property
>back to office
>lunch
>head to airport
>fly plane over university of toledo, photos
>go home
>jagoff
>play BF1
>eat food
>jagoff again

I guarantee someone called cops on me. Theres usually a few.
i live a weird life

Try taking 15 minutes to jack off while you still have a pump before heading back to the gym. Feels good man

No joke, pick up a skill. Learn to draw, program, make 3d models, animate, etc. You are already disciplined. If you apply that you'll be set.

>woke up
>went to uni
>came home
>did homework
>helped a friend boost her car
>hadnt seen her in 6 months, lost 50lbs since then
>she texted me later telling me she couldnt believe how good I looked but didn't want to say it there because she was with her boyfriend
>boyfriend didnt know how to jump a car
>went home, did more homework
>went to gym
>go home, now its now

It's been a good day

>>shot marketing photos for $mil property
>live near DC
>$1M property = shitty townhouse with no yard
>feelsbadman.jpg

At least I get paid really well? :\

>woke up
>went to work
>go to gym (back,biceps,abs)
>get home
>watch some initial D dorifto
>now im here

>wake up
>BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Hey that does sound like a good day user. I'm happy for you.

Why are you only exercising one body part per gym session? If you have enough energy to go back and again you're not lifting hard enough. You don't even have to go to failure, you just have to go long enough/work hard enough to feel something.

thanks user

sounds busy

I'm getting a job soon so i look forward to a more structured day

(different user)
FUCK HER BRAINS OUT

This is my third time at the gym in 24 hours, I just go when I'm bored.

Feelsbadman, I'm here too much

so do you train the last muscle group that wasn't?

Sometimes yeah, other times I'll just go and do whatever seems fun/try out new movements and such. I find myself doing cardio a lot as well

Working on it
I've fucked her plenty of times before, she's got more than a history of leaving boyfriends for my dick. Not sure why. I think it's cause I was her first.

>boyfriend doesn't know how to jump a car

Tf? The terminals on the batteries and the fucking jumper cables are color coded for Christs sake. How the fuck are you above the age of 15 and not know how a fucking car battery works

do you wait for full recovery?

You underestimate the stupidity of normies

>woke up
>did homework
>went to class
>went to gym
>did more homework
>played csgo
>bored
>deciding whether to nofap
>sleep is now up next

>Who here /needs more hobbies/

Download WoW. You'll miss your free time.

You sound like you need a fucking job.

That is a fine ass, but I think I could only put up with the cutesy harry potter Starbucks dealio for around 2 minutes.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFTPTPH....user is this....BRAEEEEOAAAAAAAPSLOP........luggage?

Go do delivery like postmates or Courier. Its you do it on downtime and not as a main source of income, its actually not a bad way to kill time

>BRAEEEEOAAAAAAAPSLOP

Fuck, user

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFPFPT....woah user.....is this your....BRRRRRRUUUUAAAPPPFFFFF....luggage, oh my...

Wake up
Gym
Work
Calisthenics while at work
Fantasize about carbs and such
Go home
Sleep
Rinse and repeat