People secretly taking pictures of you

Does this ever happen to anyone else or am I crazy?

In public transport, women seem to be taking pics of me every once in a while. Usually, I notice them holding the phone in an awkward angle, and when I look over, they immediately put it down and look embarrassed. Sometimes, even the flash goes off.

Now, I'm married, and I know for a fact that some women take pictures of attractive men in public so they can gossip about it with their friends on whatsapp or something. But I never thought this would happen to me, and so frequently, too - I noticed this like 5 or 6 times already. Or am I the crazy one here?

Pic unrelated

bumping this because I want to know.

Congrats, you've made it

>on the subway
>suddenly, a cellphone flashes
>girl, at the most 15, quickly puts her phone away

what the fuck

post body so we know you're not lying. also post a full clothed pic because you're probably going full autismo on clothing

i'm not trying to brag. i want to know if it happens to others, too.

it does happen, it's not rare

women creep almost as much, if not more, than men

they just pretend not to

doesn't matter. you always post pics when asked for

i'm not going to post pictures of myself because some autist on the internet wants proof.

post pics

I guess we'll asume you're lying then

pics

post pics

it does not matter. i want to know if this happens to other people, too. who cares if i tell the truth?

post pics

we want to know how long till we reach our goal of being stalked in public

This can happen for three reasons.
1. She finds you attractive and wants to show her friends.
2. You look like someone she knows and she wants to send a pic to her friends to get group confirmation.
3. She wants to send a pic to her friends so they can all laugh at and mock you. This could be for various reasons e.g. the clothes you're wearing, you have an embarassing stain, you are extremely overweight etc.

In all situations she is seeking affirmation from the rest of her herd.
In my opinion this only serves to repulse me as I can't help but think of what would happen if guys did this to random girls.

Source: My female friends (18+) and friends of my little sister.(15 - 16)

>tfw 3

ruling out number 2. Number 1 and 3 are a possibility. I'm a ginger, but also pretty attractive. Could be both, I guess.

Did this ever happen to you?

>Did this ever happen to you?
Repeatedly and most likely for all 3 reasons I listed.

Some of these occurences may be in your head though due to the paranoia caused by suddenly getting your picture snapped by a stranger. Self doubt can be a powerful thing.

Post a pic of yourself OP so we can know if we can make it like you

POST THE PICS FUCCBOI

wtf i hate women now

I do notice it a lot during swim or water polo practice in the warmer months when practice is in the outdoor pool. The pool area has a stand which is open to the public and there's always 2 or 3 old farts nobody knows who they are just sitting there and pulling their phones out every once in a while. It's creepy as fuck and downright rude. And they're always wearing some heavy coat or jacket and sunglasses apparently to remain unseen. One day I just stared at one of them for several minutes and he got uneasy and left.

5 or 6 times is too many to be paranoid about it
I'd say you underestimate your attractiveness

it also depends on how much time you spend outside, I used to take a 2 hour commute to university and noticed girls staring at me

too autistic to say anything though

>80
>fuck all to do during the day
>decide to hit the pool
>sunny af, wearing sunglasses and jacket to protect my sensitive torso skin
>texting this bitch bernice at the nursing home
>send her a donger pic and set down my phone
>Some chubby 14 year old kid is treading water staring at me
>Give him a smile but he won't stop
>3 minutes go by
>New text from Bernice "get over here ;)"
>360 moonwalk out of the pool area while autismo stares me down

This generation sucks cock.

kek

Yeah, had pics taken of me a few times. All asians though. One of them had the flash go off on me on the bus. She looked super embarrassed afterwards.

Apparently I'm popular af with everything but whites. My own race has turned on me.

>tfw ginger
>loner since birth
>full blown /b/tard in high school
>grew hair out because metal is epic awesome ecks dee

I've been that weird guy all my life. I don't even notice the stares and I don't know enough about modern phones to know what people are using them for.

bonus: pic related me being super edgy ten years ago

You look like a character from twisted metal black

y-you too

i had this happen to me before i started lifting