Body dysphoria thread

I just hit a 70kg 3x5 bench and I still feel DYEL, am I suffering from severe body dysphoria?

that's pretty DYEL, so no

Depends on your height and were weight but for anyone who claims to be somewhat serious about lifting 3*5 70kg bench is nothing

Keep at it I'm at 82.5kgs 3x5, so hard to add numbers for me with my stupid long arms one of the down falls of being 6'4

No - 3x5 on bench is not enough for upper-body.

Have you considered doing assistance work?

no, you are suffering from severe autism and can't even spell "dysmorphia"

Like what? I alternate with dumbells for bench which i usually use the 35kgs. I also do incline with 32kgs dbs and cable flyes. I hit tris using oh db extensions and cable pull downs. Been struggling for ages to put more weight on, maybe my form is shit

Whay does tour bench press stats have anything to do with body dysmorphia?

You can look dyel as fuck even IF u bench 100kg if u never trained för hypertrophy.

Post pic and we decide.

If all of this isn't helping then start doing more benching.

sry

Strength=Size

Once I cut I will have large pectoral muscles because of my nerological strength gains

OP is clearly trolling

>i usually use the 35kgs
No you don't.

I did 5x70kg OHP yesterday and I feel dyel so you must be really dyel

strength does not = size,

but most of the time, size = some level of strength

>70kg 3x5 bench
no, you're dyel

6x68kg strict OHP my PR. Can confirm being dyel.
When will I leave dyel mode?

70kg for 3x5 is fine for your first day, just work on your technique for now then add weight later on

user... are you trans?
Stop lifting and get your cute butt to a therapist :)

all transexuals /thread

Once every three months I shave my beard and body and try crossdressing for a weekend, make compulsive purchases and then am unsatisfied because I am not cute. The month before that I would stop all exercise to make upper body softer and go on a cut.
Then I build up confidence again, going back to regular exercise and essentially bulking.
It's essentially a fucked up cycle leaving me with suboptimal cut timing and some money wasted on mirifica and clothes I use once and then never again.

If you're a girl that is pretty impressive

nice routine desu

strength has nothing to do with aesthetics so no

I already bench 2-3 times a week cant fit in any more with my ppl

Yeah I do

How can you db bench the same as you bb bench? I've never seen that.

I bb bench 82.5kgs. Dbs are 35kgs each

Oh, I see the light now.