Mental health general

Do you guys ever pretend like you are Rich Piana and say "right babe?" radomly?

I'm worried it might be bad for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/mBznX.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete this webm and never post it again

I tend to talk to girls when I'm drunk at friend's parties and such. The topic is always making them safe and make them feel that everything will be alright for some reason. I don't even try to flirt or get their number or something. Several times I ended up with a 3/10 crying on me.
Shit is weird.

Sometimes i get intrusive thoughts and pinch or bite myself to make it stop. Sometimes i even yell at myself.

No woman will ever want me

>ywn have a girl be this happy to see you

i sometimes scream like mad when driving alone, not pissed or anything, just screaming

Today at the gym, my gym crush came and worked out right behind me as I was doing my shoulder workout. She was doing squats on the smith machine, but I felt so inadequate about my appearance that at no point did I look in her direction and stared at my phone in between sets. The moment she went away the reality of how pathetic I am hit me and killed my motivation completely.

It doesn't matter if I have a 3 plate bench or a 5 plate deadlift if I act like this. The mere thought of an attractive woman actually showing any kind of attraction towards me is enough to make me realise I'm too much of a wimp to ever ask someone out. I'll be 26 this year, and still a kissless virgin who has never once had any female other then my mom say I'm attractive.

I do this

wtf me too

Me too lets fuck

Good.

Now you're either going to learn from this, or you'll fuck off to deeper depths of pathetic despair

Would kill himself if his lil sister didn't look up to him squad reporting in

i bored and lonely even if i'm young and surrounded by people.
i keep reading things to find meaning to my life but i can't
i just feel like it's not worth it
and instead of killing myself i try to be at least useful to society
if i'm not happy i dont want to be a fucking edge lord and make my parents cry i disappointed them too many times

what the fuck is this thread? what the fuck is happening here?

i caught myself talking with myself 2 mornings ago and it freaked me out a bit. Like, I was debating something and had counter arguments as if i was another person inside my head

i can hear my neighbours from across the street plotting through the walls to burn down my house. i confronted my other neighbour about the hidden camera's she installed in my flat. she faked not knowing what i was talking about. i'll fucking show her the liar

>moms saying you're attractive
Why do they do this even when it's not true? I have asked my mom things like if she thinks I'm attractive and she said yes all the time. Even when I bring up things that could definately be improved she always compares me to other guys that are even worse and that I shouldn't complain.
She even gave me a 9/10 rating when I asked her for a rating lol. Just shows that moms never give you a honest opinion.

Same

Good thing you fuckers are as weird as I am, keeps me coming back.

It is my only wish in life to get shredded, to rise up against all you coward motherfuckers I despise

I don't want to live

But I also don't want to die

I'm kind of just living in limbo right now. All the symptoms of depression without the suicidal ideation.

I do that all the time when I'm driving

I've been meditating almost daily and trying to become a bit more outgoing by talking to people in the sauna and at the gym. I've stopped smoking pot and drinking entirely, and the sobriety is a welcome relief. I've also made it a habit to leave my house every day for something besides work. Even if I'm just going to the library or grocery store, getting out of my element at home seems to be helping me feel more "normal".

Our baby is due in 2 months and it is causing some anxiety, I am frequently feeling anxious about the actual delivery and having all of my family and my gf's family at one place. I think it will go away once we have the baby but the anticipation is killing me.

I spout random phrases over and over again for hours on end. Especially when I'm with someone I feel comfortable with I just shout out those sentences when I don't know what to say or if there's a silence in the conversation.

I have a loving great wife, and child on the way. I'm happy. I've accepted how i am, and what i like. Couple of years ago i would write stuff similar to others in this thread, how i regret this and that. Fuck it guys, you won't change the past. Just force yourself to do all the little things that are required to change your situation. It's like walking under this fucking ass heavy squat, when you failed two last times. You did it in the gym. Why not elsewhere?

It doesn't change the fact that i still can't talk to women other than those i already know for a long time, i lose 90% of personality i have around guys. It didn't change the fact that i still hate talking to people (but i force myself to for social gains), it doesn't change the fact that the older i get, the less shit i give about what people tell me. Even my close friends. But i just don't care anymore, i know it won't change and i accept it. I do what i like and try to be the best human bean i can possibly be.

And yeah, i still call myself autism king in my head. And repeat old memes when there is no one around.

Feeling decent but only because I distract myself with my hobbies. Getting in a lot of time on my PS4 between Yakuza and Nioh. Spending whats left of my free time working on my dirt bike and Subaru. I get in my workouts of course but my cardio and strength training is not a hobby in my mind.

My real issue is i'm still live in the middle of a city I fucking hate. Waiting for my wife to finish nursing school so we can move to North Idaho. She finishes in January. I just gotta hang in till then without reenacting the movie "Falling Down" on my way home from work one day.

How long does it usually take for someone to email you back

Not romance related. Kinda.

I do this.

I had one of these in high school. Her pussy was so soft and puffy... Fuck.

This is Veeky Forums. We feels here.

Seriously sounds like she wants you to fuck her. No joke, my Mom did the same to me for years when I was a teenager, eventually she gave me blowjobs every time I can home from college. Never let me fuck her though.

Don't waste this opportunity bro.

Because as a child you are most precious thing to your mom.

Everyone love your moms, they wont be here forever and later you will regret.

I do this too senpai, we're too far gone

the fuck people think the girl in this webm is cute or hot. She down right creepy ugly looking.

>2017
>not having a donkey gf

lol same

I do this too. I also talk to myself all the time.
Sometimes I pretend I'm 2 different people and I just start up talking like I'm in a interview.

fucking don't know why I do this

>I love you too, user

This video hurts to watch.

>It's such a beautiful day, isn't it user?
>I think we should do our wedding here ....

do you ever just say absurd random phrases to yourself?
>bites self too...
>happy gengar feels

I do this, but mostly because I think it's funny. Like yelling at the woman infront of me because she won't turn right on red. Turn on my southern accent and yell HWHAT IN TARNATION WOMAN

All the time user all the time...

Often I'll be thinking to myself then randomly say 1 word or a short phrase out loud from my thoughts

>loses grip
>falls into river

Like i sometimes I would just say to myself or aloud (if i'm alone) "I wish ....was here" and that blank would usually be filled in with an ex or a family member who's no longer here

>nice picture for you guys to feel a bit better

that picture isn't real

nah nigga you think?!?!

My mom never gives me compliments and my dad pretty much insults me and talks down on me whenever he has the chance. He even shittalks on me having low self esteem. Glad I cut him out of my life thou.

I actually thought it was real and I was voicing my disbelief

I'm sincerely glad it's fake, it makes me feel better that there isn't someone that completely autistic in the world

I make weird noises and do weird shit all the time when I'm alone

I need an autistic QT GF like me
s1.webmshare.com/mBznX.webm

i still love ya dawg

>poodoo

>webm
That's actually kinda hot fampai

if she does indeed have a problem she should be thankful she actually looks good

I have both Tourettes and crippling social anxiety. When I'm home alone, the most vile, racist shit you can imagine comes flying out of my mouth for no reason at all, before I'm even aware of it.

But when I'm around other people, at work, etc. the social anxiety wins and I don't say a word... So far.

I live in constant fear that I'm just going to blurt out some random racist shit at work one day.

That shit happens to racist people without turrets too.

T. Racist that knows being an asshole to people I don't know or when it's undeserved and uncalled for is a niggery thing to do.

>tfw this cute girl I know always makes these little noises to herself and is always dancing in her seat when she gets bored.

Im still trying to work up the balls to flirt with her

Tell her "hey I think you're really cute, do you want to grab coffee with me down at _____?"
The next time you see her or your literally homosexual.

I'm really glad you guys are just as or even more autistic as me, makes me feel at home here

You're. fuck, sorry.

What if she thinks I'm being weird and obtrusive? I'm not a very good looking guy.

If you can't stumble your way through that sentence you are two beta to procreate.

Just fucking do it you retarded.

Does this line even work if you aren't a literal chad?

FUCK PHONE POSTING

>I've literally never asked a girl out
Kill yourself

J-just not like that no. I don't walk up to a random girl to ask her out.

I can probably get the courage for two seconds, I'm just afraid of rejection

The point of coffee is getting to know them so they're not strangers anymore

If you like them ask them to study our hang out another day later in the week

>I'm just afraid of rejection
You'll be rejected, but it's not that bad. Especially if you don't know her and only like her physically.

Getting to know someone before you ask them out is much worse because you build a fake relationship in your head with them and if they say no you instantly lose all of that.

Also, talking like chad confuses girls into thinking you are Chad.

It would come out all autistically anyway when I try talking like chad

thank you for that kind user. found the short video and watched it. i feel like sharing it with the rest of you
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

I say it all the time. I've trained her to just say back, right babe without thought or consideration to what I said.

I also say "you gotta X to get Y, right babe?"

Feeding the dog
>"babe, HOW MANY SCOOPZ for the dog?"
"just one scoop babe"
>"Babe! the dog needs at least 3 scoops C'MON!"
"babe the dog is getting fat"
>"bulking reason, babe. gotta eat big to get big, right Fido"?
"Babe don't give the dog more than 2 scoops!"

She has no idea who the piano man is or where any of this comes from, she just deals with it and rolls her eyes at me sometimes.

Practice, if you're autistic you need to learn to deal with it autisticly.

I'm afraid that I'm beginning to resent my parents. I want to die but I know that me suiciding will kill them, and I love them too much to put them or my brother through it. I'm 28 years old and morbidly obese but losing weight isn't the issue (counting calories is surprisingly easy). The problem is that I've got wide hips, a below average cock, a possibly busted testicle and I'm terrified that I might have fucking Klinefelter's. What's the point in living if I'm just a misshapen, infertile and mentally ill freak with no talents or career? Fucking sick of it all. I feel trapped.

I was setting a new deadlift PR and inadvertently shouted "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY 5 SCOOPS CMON".

I had my headphones in and didn't realize I did it until my I finished and my friend said "what the fuck are you doing?"

So, thanks guys

>intrusive thoughts
It upsets me when people don't realize how absurdly common this is and beat themselves up about it

Losing weight gains length on your dick
Wide hips are nothing, pretty boys are ok sometimes.

mfw I do the same shit lmao

autism can be fun

R u me?

I ain't pretty m8, i look like a bloated neckbearded Neanderthal.

I do use a lot of Piana's qoutes, when I wake up I usually go: "Gooood fuckkkkiiing mooorning"
Also when lifting I often go yeah buddy and shit like that, it's fun
youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k

No but i didnt eat enough one day and had half a pint of ice cream earlier and while i was laying in bed i yelled out GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG and ran downstairs while thinking whatever it takes over and over picked up my ice cream and finished the fucking pint.

i scream sometimes when I'm alone in sort of an animalistic way.

I like to believe this webm is "too contrived" to be real, and the fact that it's recorded makes it fake in some way.

Doesn't really help me sleep at night though, still wake up holding my pillow :(

Just kill your parents and brother and then yourself. Another option could be to find something you enjoy to take your mind off of being an abomination.

I can't bear the loneliness anymore guys
I've been thousand miles away from my family and the only true friend I have left for year and a half now. Failed at making any social contacts due to severe autism. It hurts guys
I dislike leaving my apartment cause I see people hanging out together and my envy eats me up from inside
Started a therapy recently and slowly working on getting my shit together. I'm sick and tired of being a sad cunt, I wasted too much of my life on that. I just wanted to say hang in there guys, we're all gonna make it
We're all gonna make it

Yes, but this is different. It's not like I'm having a normal interaction and say something without realizing how racist it was. The things I say are completely unrelated to whatever I'm doing at that moment. They really are "tics" and not just "insensitivity" on my part.

Yeah, I suppose I should try to find a hobby or something that stops me thinking this way. If my parents live as long as my grandparents I could be waiting another 30+ years before i can off myself guilt free. I guess I'll just have to live with this.

28 is a bit late so start, but you can try, honestly it's kind of a painting yourself into a corner situation, if you started 10 years ago you could be moderately successful, but starting now will be pretty hard

I want a gf but everything is going so well in my life that I'm scared of disturbing how things are going. I keep telling myself I'll find the perfect someone if I just stay patient but I get lonely sometimes

A hobby is a hobby, right? Surely as long as it isn't something like playing an instrument then it doesn't matter when you start?

how old?

21. All my time I get goes towards lifting, school or the job I have in my field. I just don't know if I can add a relationship to all this. Would rather stay alone than disappoint someone

it doesn't it's just harder to started because you start thinking "oh I'm too old for this" which is just laziness manifesting, if you can do it then go for it, but be aware that this negative attitude might manifest

>one little sister
>five little brothers
>living is painful and I want to stop
>they wouldn't want me to stop

I don't live for myself anymore

I've been doing that since I was a kid

Was I born broken?

Me too, never thought of that as something weird

Good, obviously living for yourself isn't worth it because you're a piece of shit. Make yourself better so you're giving them a good role model and someone who isn't mom and dad to ask questions
Don't be you
Be the you that you want you to be.
Be the you that you want your brothers and sister to know.

Be the best person you can be for them and you might actually be able to like yourself

I haven't been fit in a long time but I'm just starting running again because it completely gets rid of my anxiety.

I can't take any forms of transportation that aren't in my control. It's specific but has been really bad recently. My gf wants to go to the city but it's an hour train ride away and I can't do that. It's seeping into my social life so that's why I'm getting fit again.

Drinking makes it worse but it's so hard to quit in college.

I do this, it lowers my blood pressure and relaxes me.

the car is the only place I can scream. sometimes you just gotta do it for the freedom