Working out wile still intensely soar

I think I may have pushed myself to far on my last PULL day. It's the day after my rest day and I'm still Intensely soar. Should I stop being a pussy and power on to my PUSH day or is my body telling me something?

>soar

Sore*

too little, too late

Omg a typo on Veeky Forums!

>wile

>Intensely

>to

>pushed myself to far
>to

I just woke up. All my typing is like that at this hour. The question still stands. Is my body telling me not to lift to avoid an injury?

Oh come on now! Wtf is wrong with that one!?

that one is correct tho. English is probably not his first language give him a break

capital i

no, correct, but politely. It's a learning experience for us, foreigners.

Just go you cuck. That's the point of PPL - the muscles you use on push day are (mostly) different to the ones you use on pull day.

>wile

Thanks, good input.

too*

you fucking retard

You have micro-tears in your muscle. This is common if you haven't used those muscles for a while (about a month) and then you have a big day.

This 2 day soreness goes away in... 2 days. It's like magic, after almost exactly 48 hours of achning... boom... all better. Pain just goes away in like 1 hour. If you ignore it and train or stretch the automatic fibre bundle allocation system will damage other bundles trying to protect the damaged ones and you will stay sore until you take the time needed to let it heal.

If you dont leave things too long before coming back to that group of muscles you only have to go through this once, for each muscle.

Being deficient in protein, certain vitamins, electrolytes or running your blood sugar too high (if diabetic) can also trigger cramps and soreness.

TLDR eat well, rest, heal. If you ignore pain you are ignoring damage that resulted from doing something incorrectly (in this case training too heavy after an extended period of slobishness)... which will do more damage and is stupid.

OP is retarted

also, you use different muscles on push day from pull day (these are terrible splits) but you use the SAME STABILISERS. And if those dont work because they are injured... when you need them... dislocations, tears, tendon injury, broken bones, cancer, aids, hippocracy, world debt, foreign aid, bad spelling, did I mention cancer?

>goes away after 2 days
>Implying it doesn't peak at the 2nd day