Threat Thread

We all know you walk the walk, but can you talk the talk?

What are your most alpha threats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcOV2cZbKu4?t=1442
youtu.be/mcOV2cZbKu4?t=1432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>having pre-rehearsed threats
>taking pictures of yourself in a trench coat wielding a katana

>I'll call my gf

I'll fuck you with the broad end of a rake

I'll get mah niggas with spatulas and spank dat ass

I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck

*removes clothes*

two hits: me hitting you and you hitting the floor

cash me outside, how bow dah?

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I'll link /b/ to your profile

My wife's boyfriend is huge and will fuck you up.

A-are you an archaeologist?

Best

I dont talk with niggers.
>be driving my car
>nigger starts honking
>ignore
>nigger passess me by and stares, still honking
>give him the finger
>nigger keeps honking, stops bike in middle of road, making a lot of noice
>not a honk, not a scream, not a provocation: simply get off the car to hit him till he moves out of the way
>nigger gets scared and drives away

I hate niggers.

Okay?

I'm not even black, but I'm trying to figure out how "niggers" directly relates to OPs post. Or did you just want to voice your racism in this oh so controversial place called Veeky Forums? What a bold and risky move! It's not like this place is known for racism or anything... Road rage isn't even race specific, so it really just seems like you were being a baby that needed an excuse to be upset at something that seems to be "in" to hate.

Do you realize how autistic you are? The internet has crippled you beyond repair. You didn't even answer OP's question.

You can be a nigger without being black. At this point nigger is just another word for degenerate. The point is you don't talk to degenerates that would start a fight over something stupid and petty (and any fight that involves stupid rehearsed threats is bound to be petty).

See you in the showers.

Holy shit you are so fucking dumb lol

No way you went to college. No fucking way.

>you have to be smart to go to college
>I'm in a position to judge other people's intelligence

not even that guy, but god damn you're obviously a butthurt colored gentleman, just let it go my brother. word.

"My nigga Frosty, my nigga Spoon, we fuck dwarves in the ass, nigga"

See Also consider the posibility that neither I nor the world give two shits about what you think. Seriously, fuck you and your fake snse of entitlement.

We /pol/ now?

is this pasta

Nope, but going to college means you aren't completely retarded. Op, and likely you if you're upset now too, are too dumb do something so simple like attain a simple associates degree.

You're right, I've never been to college. But you know fucking what, sir? I've been around the world. Met numerous people. Have had intellectual conversations with hundreds of people-hell, thousands, even. But never in my entire life have I met someone so unbelievably brain dead. You, sir, are quite the fucking specimen. Quite. The. Fucking. Specimen. How can you live without a functioning brain? Without the electrical impulses that are required for the miracle that is life itself? If only you had a little, tiny, microscopic bit of working cerebral cortex and frontal lobe, then maybe.. JUST MAYBE... You wouldn't be so unintelligent and unaware of who the fuck you are talking to, a man with an IQ of 183, you fucking nigger.

Hooooly shit. How are there this many dumb people so fast on Veeky Forums

Been here 7 years. Don't often see this many dumbasses in such rapid succession. Tapping out for the night. Vacationing in Europe anyway - not like you retarded, poor, smalltown fags travel, let alone wih a gf. Me > you. Later

You are gay as fuck bros.
> use racial slurs to appear tough online
> someone call you on this degenerate behavior
> hurr durr nigger don't mean black check mate I don't care what you thinks am retarded

Lmao I bet never in a million you would dare say it IRL in the presence of a black man.
Pathetic nag gay

(you)
But wait gay does not refer to your sexual tendencies it me degenerate, hurr durr I don't care about what you think

Words change meaning over time. I'll call anyone that acts like a degenerate a nigger regardless of their race. Stop being a nigger and actually think for once.

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

we finally made it breh

There were plenty of kids with Down syndrome at my university (#143 best colleges and universities) because contrary to what you think, colleges do allow "completely retarded" people to enroll. Not sure how you didn't notice this at ITT tech?

lol I'm just fucking with you before you go into your reply about slavery and reparations and unequal starts in life.

>hahaha
>wow
>I'd like to see you try something
>go ahead, wreck yourself
>you think I'm afraid of you, LOL
>I'm strapped up
>I got my niggas with me
>we out here mane, we out here

kek this MUST be pasta

The fucking Jersey Shore cast went to college

Nigger isnt even an english word. Srs, stop baiting me.

>my friend is driving, im passenger
>driving through the trinity alps
>dude starts riding our ass
>we were going 10 miles above the speed limit
>i tell my friend to slow down to fuck with this dude
>we slow down to 20mph
>mountain roads with nowhere for this dude to pass us
>go about 15 miles at this speed
>finally when we get to town we hit a red light
>dude gets out of his car and walks towards us
>i roll down my window
>before the dude can say anything i just say "get back in your car and we will talk about it later"
>the dude looks really confused
>walks back to his car
>my friend laughs hysterically

threats arent alpha, one liners are

*says it to your face*
heh, nothin personel kid

>That tat

Literally kill yourself filthy nigger

I mostly sorry shit ton full metal jacket and hardy bucks.

We'll now I know you are actually retarded

>be me
>leader of the east india company
>i have my entire fleet with me
>against me stands the entire united pirate fleet
>threaten them
>"You can fight in which case all of you die, or you can surrender, in which case only most of you will die"
>lose

kek

I'll kill myself in half

>I'm a sew your asshole closed and keep feeding you and feeding you and feeding you...

If you say that to me again, I'll put your head through the wall

i'm going to kick you in the dick so hard that your dick goes up into your throat and you choke on your own dick and die

I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin sew your asshole closed and keep feein' you and feedin' you and feedin' you

>"If I wanted to fight little shits like you I'd wait in the Rideau mcdonalds bathroom"

Literally been in 400 fights, in b4 fake. This one always puts fear in my opponents.
"It's you or me buddy...I chose me"
~Me

>DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE*THAT*??

>RAWMAGIVEITTOYA
>WIT NO TRIVIA

DAMN, CHLOE MORTEZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

"Pathetic"
*teleports behind you*

Then you wake up

>Don't test me

What the fuck you looking at? I'll strangle you in a heartbeat.

Mcgreggor at his best

Here it is

youtu.be/mcOV2cZbKu4?t=1442

posted it at the wrong time

youtu.be/mcOV2cZbKu4?t=1432

>"everything was appy"
what did his mom mean by this

Okay?

I'm not even him, but I'm trying to figure out how "autism" directly relates to OPs post. Or did you just want to voice your pasta in this oh so controversial place called Veeky Forums? What a bold and risky move! It's not like this place is known for pasta or anything... Autism isn't even post specific, so it really just seems like you were being a baby that needed an excuse to be upset at something that seems to be "in" to hate.

Do you realize how reddit you are? The internet has crippled you beyond repair. You didn't even answer OP's question.

i can bench you for breakfast buddy

Keep talking and you'll get woke real quick, I'm an intermediate fighter. There is a good chance you wouldn't last two seconds against me.

You know what, really said to myself I wouldn't get pissed but I knew there would be people like you on here. Say all you want but not man enough to fight. I would ruin you. I'm the one you watch fight you're the one who gets fought remember that. Forget everything you ever heard strength is what matters. Strength sets us apart...and trust that we are very far apart.

Things that never happened

Niggers are the only ones that have given me (and others) problems in public. Especially in public transportation. It's always a nigger. Never a hebe or a wop or a slope or a honkey. They always understand that we live in a society and need to be civil. So who else would I have issues with? Of course an alpha line story is going to reference niggers. You like in a fantasy land if you think that niggers aren't the most dangerous species on the street today.

>You can be a nigger without being black
This is true
You can do nigger shit without being black, and
>not all blacks
are niggers.
It's like being a faggot. You don't need to literally suck dicks to be a faggot. You can literally be more of a faggot than a literal homosexual.

i wanna have a talk with you last night my daughter was on facebook and she was talking to you and you were saying shiet to her that i dont fukin like and i dont want you fukin doing that anymore you know im fukin pissed off, because i find out its fukin u talking to her dirty i mean i dont want to fukin tear ur throat out and shiet down ur neck ill fukin cut u up and dump u in the everglades don't fukin do it again i dont want u talking to my daughter on the fukin facebook im not fukin around

If I have an issue with someone and it's starting to get serious, I just calmly invite him to step outside with me. I tell him to either shut up or we can finish the conversation outside. They tend to chill.

>This entire thread
Actions and sometimes even eyes talk louder than words

Nigher

Literally nigger faggot

Stop defending niggers.

Duel me @ high moon fucker see what happens

WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK?

*unsheathes arrows*

roo gah waka techi na ragu

>in my seat with my girl at the oriental in milwaukee for napoleon dynamite
>fucking faggots from the suburbs in the row behind me will not shut the fuck up
>casually lean back and say
[spoiler]Shut your fucking mouths.[/spoiler]
>one teenage cunt snorts with contemptuous disbelief
>another somehow has the nerve to say
[spoiler]Dude, fucking relax.[/spoiler]
>so i turn and grab the fucking faggot by the throat
>and i tell him
[spoiler]If I hear another sound from any of you, I'll shove something into your mouth at about 90MpH. It might be my fist, it might be my dick, but whatever it is, I guarantee you you'll never make another fucking sound again, you fucking bitch-made faggot[/spoiler]
And then I watched the film in perfect and absolute silence.

u wot m8

Threats are for pathetic overcompensating faggots.

Real men defuse, not escalate.

u r rly startin to wibble my flim flams n let me jus say I might do somethin' about it

I had a nigger run-in last night actually
>riding bike down neighborhood road
>hear honking behind me
>nigger in nigger car drives past
>half a mile of the road see said nigger stopped at train crossing
>lean over "Hey jackass, bikes are vehicles in virginia"
>nigger gets out his car immediately dial 911
>"if you take another step, I call the cops and beat your ass in front of all these cars behind you"
>nigger sputters and chimps in place "YOU GONNA CALL THE COPS BECAUSE IM BLACK? NIGGA FUCK YOU RACIST"
>gets back in car
>train passes and I bike slowly in front of him to my gym about 100 feet away
>he couldn't pass on the left because of oncoming traffic
>start to key in my gym's code
>nigger parks and gets out
>"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MAN"
>nigger walks towards me like hes tough, sees the crowd of gym rats through the glass
>decides to get back in his car and leave

Then I went and lifted like a god because of my post confrontation rush. Felt good.

>mfw you can only talk tough online

>DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

checked

>gains

see pic title

I tell them.
YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF BEFORE I GET UP SLAM YOUR DICK IN MY THROAT!

I love you

damn i should grow a beard

"you wot cunt" is the perfect threat for any occasion