ITT: Chad approved haircuts

When you have a good physique and a pretty face, you can have any hairstyle you want. You take the hairstyle in OPs pic and put in on an ugly DYEL and girls would shit on it.

That dude in OPs pic could have a balding comb-over and chicks would be thinking to themselves, "after I get with him I'll just have him shave it off."

Famous-men-with-blonde-hair[1].jpg

>this
>/thread

ez

He's just handsome and fit, so he looks good with long hair. The average dweeb with long hair looks like an average dweeb with long hair.

Bump

Ever since I grew out my hair and my beard I went from a 6/10 facially to at least a 7.5/10. Girls have been complimenting my hair regularly. I have long, thick hair so that helps and the beard hides my shitty chin.

Once I cut after this winter's bulk I'll hit my final form.

you want a fuccboi haircut?

You've got the right idea.

Its 2017 noone have long hair anymore. Enjoy untill summer,
Then youll be thw weird dude that still got a manbun

>Its 2017 noone have long hair anymore

I guess you don't go out much. A shit ton of guys have manbuns, top knots, or some other trendy long-ish hair like that. That doesn't count all the metal heads, of course.

sauce on the lower right
for science

>for science
drink bleach

>for science
Lmao xD, what subreddits you browse bro? I'll give you some gold for your legit funny comment if you share your user

Thats the thing, people still do it..
It will be dess and looked upon as weird in a couple of months

>chad
>posts a pic of some buddhist monk

Arya looks like michael van gerwen tbqh

No. Just the sheer amount of time it takes to grow out your hair makes the trend last longer than usual.

It doesn't really matter though. Cutting your hair to fit the latest trends is stupid. You should find something that looks good on you.

First of all the trend was 2012-2014...
Its allready dead.
Secound, Im just saying that som enough youll be the weird guy that still have long hair and friends, Enjoy.

What if nothing looks good on you because you have a shit face/terrible hairline

>ITT handsome men pics implying they look good because of hairstyle

The cut doesn't matter as much as the quality of the hair itself. Healthy shiny hair in even the dumbest cuts will make anyone look better than if they have some stylish expensive cut but with greasy or dry hair.

Post the rest of that picture

He would be a 5/10 if he was balding.

tfw in this particular picture he looks like he could be 20 as well as 50

i'd like longer hair but your hair looks like total shit in the process of getting there

Endure