Are tattoos Veeky Forums approved?

Are tattoos Veeky Forums approved?

Thinking of getting pic related. Im an old fart now so I guess I can settle with something I've always admired pls guide

tattoos are degenerate

they are for women, numales or dad bikers

what even is that

just looks like typical early 2000's tattoo

>this much of a pleb

hasn't heard about FOX. baka lol

>video game tattoo
>calling someone else a pleb
see you in the next Veeky Forums humor thread

instead of coming home from gym to play your penis like you do, we play epic video games instead

>getting video game tattoos
>not autistic

k

Dude if you've never played MGS just kill yourself. You're not even worth knowing.

Don't ask for others' approval.

i'd rather kill myself than get a video game tattoo, you're right

If you have to ask random strangers on the internet then you shouldn't get one

>le too intelligent to use beautiful artwork from a decades old legendary immersion experience

Okay adult bob, show us your patrician tattoo design

Here it is, the only tattoo you should ever get

Sure, go ahead and get that tattoo Big Boss.

this whole thread is some guy desperately trying to defend his idea for a tattoo

>y-you too ;_;

10/10

With few exceptions too

>10 posters

You are among diamond dogs son, go play with your anime themed buttplugs faggot

>beautiful artwork
>literally something a first year graphic design student could create

Sad

Thanks for the idea user will consider (srs)

that's a bad tattoo lol
only cool tattoos are traditional ones on people who are actually into tattoo culture and design and get quality shit
but that only looks good on actual cool guys and not Veeky Forums nerds so dont do it

>a video gaymur tattoo

Please don't do this to yourself.

>this the typa nigga to get fabionacci ratio as a tat

Just end it

>this the typa nigga to get fabionacci ratio as a tat
See
>literally something a first year graphic design student could create

Trash tier

Tattoos aren't bad, video game tattoos are however.

I'm at the right stage to get my MGS tattoo before I turn into a fat neckbeard. The tat might keep me motivated to never stop jimming

But why? What does having this tattoo do for you? Do you really need a permanent reminder etched onto your body that you like something?

Also having just one tattoo looks retarded.

Whats wrong with video game tats?

imagine being this much of an uncultured serf

If you like it, go for it I guess lol. It's not a great design but at least it's bold and all black so it'll age relatively well. I'd suggest talking to a good (read: experienced traditional) tattoo artist about doing a more artistic representation of it so that when you're 50 years old and don't give a shit about video games, you'll still have a nice piece of art even if it means nothing to you. Traditional tattoos are time-tested.

Which Pokemon is this?

Thinking of getting this as a tat. What do you guys think

>tradtional tattoo
What the hell is a traditional tattoo?
Thanks for the reminder that I'll be 50 in 20 years user, might as well provide me with the cyanide faggot

That would be 1000x better than a fox with lightening bolts as feet

a traditional tattoo is what people got before tattoos became a thing for pussies who play video games

>video games
>culture

Actually end your life

>im too much of an edgelord hipster to associate myself with anything tech related even though my current life relies upon it every single day

Just kill yourself kiddo

Kek has spoken and forsaken your dweeb existence. End it now.

LOL
You should do a little research on tattoos before you get one permanently on your body.

>Muh Kojima

any skillet fans here? i'm considering getting this tattoo

Video games are children and man-children. Sorry to be the one to break this to you.

>video games are the only technology related medium

I can't even begin to imagine being this fucking stupid

>wants a video game tattoo
>would make fun if people that get *sports team* tattoos

>beautiful artwork
Seriously? Man I like MGS and I think that tattoo wouldn't be the worst thing in the world but it's pretty fucking deluded to call it beautiful artwork.

It's a lightning fast fox with bolts for feet stop bullying me

N O B U L L Y
O
B
U
L
L
Y

if you can deadlift 5pl8 and play MGS moderately you're alrighty as an Adult. Stop meeming

Getting an uninspired copy of someone else's artwork is pretty beta mate

If you want a tattoo talk to the tattoo artist, take some things you like and come up with an original tattoo together. Don't be a cuck

Stop taking advice from insecure people and tattoo purists OP, if you like it and it means something to you, go for it, tattoos should be a personal decision.

And as a MGS fan I wholeheartedly approve.

>uninspired

This franchise spans over 3 decades and the first one came out in the year of me birth and has legit philosophy of its own. You won't get it if you haven't been through it

90% of Veeky Forums will tell you tattoos are memes or degenerate.
5% will tell you only their sort of tattoo is okay.
Some of the rest will say to get whatever you want if you like it.
I like my tattoo, it's probably not Veeky Forums approved but I've had it for almost a decade and I like it.

OP here. Do you live in a trailer?

It's literally like getting an airborne tattoo because your brother who's actually in told you stories about his experiences and you watched a training session/ad on YouTube

It would be a cool thing to get if it was an actual group you participated in but telling someone "oh it's just from some video game" is literally nuclear levels of autism

I meant it in the >I'm copying this sense. You can do better than copying someone else's artwork. Just copying someone's artwork is uninspired.
Also tattoo artists don't like recreating other people's work.

Go to the tattoo artist with some inspiration from your game, talk to them about other things you like, tell them what your looking to get and where, ask them if they can personalise it more for you, show them examples of tattoos you like, see what they come up with.
There, you now have a tattoo that is you and not someone else

The only thing that is Veeky Forums approved is being dyel and sucking cocks.

Get whatever tattoo you like faggot.

Amen

No but I grew up in one. I have my own house now, with a foundation and everything.

If you have to ask strangers on an Indonesian amphibian breeding message board whether you should get a tattoo, you're not ready for a tattoo.

i love tattoos

they tell me which girls are only worth a pump and dump

MGSV is trash compared to MGS1

make sure you get the ifunny logo too

the kojima fox logo is meh I like this better

I wouldn't ask Veeky Forums about tattoos. This website has a massive amount of high inhib shut-ins who have massive hang-ups about tattoos, piercings, drugs, and alcohol.

my nigga

>Veeky Forums approval

Never played 5 but MGS1 was trash kiddo.

but they'll still agree more on video game tattoos than people in the outside world will

In the real world people look down on video game tattoos, and for good reason

>hipster loser detected

MGSV is a modern masterpiece and trumps anything that came out against it

>MGSV is a modern masterpiece

The gameplay is the only thing it has going for it, and even then it's just a third person Far Cry. Also the fact that it was well optimized and it's one of the better looking games. Other than that it's a piece of shit.

You know whats worse than a video game tattoo, my niece is named after that little girl from Silent Hill

Thats actually pretty cool and a gothic goat name

It's kind of like wearing Call of Duty t-shirt.
There's nothing wrong with it per se, but you're associating yourself with certain group that have autists and children within.

Honestly even getting fake military patches tatted on you makes you look like a bitch.

beautiful

>FOX
>Not 9 Cloud
LOL

>fun to play
>looks nice
>well optimized
>good continuation of classic storyline

yeah that games garbage innit?

rate my eagle Veeky Forums

>good continuation of a classic storyline
>fun gameplay

Rehashed missions that make gameplay a chore are not fun.

Game is fun for the first few hours but when every mission is extract this guy or get these plants or get this animal it gets boring also the plot was ass.

Here's hoping Kojima can deliver with Death Stranding.

The legs are two dicks fucking each other

I cannot deny that

sailor Jerry, hipster bullshit. try being a little more original next time.

Thank you for your input

I think it was perfect all things considered.

everyone has their own threshold of how much repetitiveness they can take.

When has Kojima ever not delievered?

If you are the type of person who frets about approval, then tattoos are probably not for you.

When you modify your body you have to be so confident that you want it that no amount of disapproval from anyone on Earth would make you think twice.

You get a tattoo and there will always be people who hate it, thinks it looks shitty, and thinks you are shitty for having it. That is the reality of being tattooed. It would take an apocalyptic amount of social change to make this no longer the case.

source: I have a ridiculous amount of tattoos.

american traditional is the best tattoo style imo, fight me

i like it. everyone saying "hipster bullshit" wears anime t shirts lol

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, and no way in hell will I ever get a video game tattoo, but if I did, it would probably be the Jecht J.

can we see a few?

I agree, it's called traditional for a reason

Thanks, it's my favorite of mine

I have a mgs tattoo and I don't regret it one bit years after the fact. You will know if you really want it when you get to the tattoo place

GTFO

Believe it or not I don't have any pictures with them prominently displayed, even though I've got them all the fuck over except my head and face. I won't pretend they are beautiful art pieces, either. Many of them are gangster-with-a-home-rig tier. Some are good, some are kinda shit.

When I started out I was like "I need a piece with some deep meaning and an artist I absolutely trust." Somewhere along the way it turned into "we're not doing anything right now and the gear is right there, so let me scribble up some flash real quick because why the fuck not?"

I hit peak "give no fucks" around 10 tattoos, I think.