I know I'm gonna get shat on here but I'm gonna ask anyway

I know I'm gonna get shat on here but I'm gonna ask anyway.

What's the best hypertrophy routine 3 days a week?

I've been running candytoe's 4 day routine with a focus on hypertrophy but I no longer have the capacity to go 4 days a week because of work and shit. Doing this routine 3 days a week seem weak as shit.

Also routine general I guess.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/22kf4h/issues_with_beginner_strength_programs_a_good/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do a ppl brah

but isn't ppl made for 6 days a week? would it be okay to do it 3 days?

fuck if i know I'm sorry don't listen to me I'm just bored

love you, buddy. hope everything works out well for you. be safe, make good choices.

Either PPL or..
(similar to candytoe)
Mon: upper
Wed: lower
Fri: full body

how would that last full body workout look like?

gonna post some ass now

I like ass in my thread

Squats
Dumbell press
Cable rows
Pullldowns
Dumbell shoulder press
Curls
Tri extensions

Something like that, assuming you're doing a strength days on mon/wed

>commences the shitting on you

Other way of doing it would be doin hyptertrophy days on the mon/wed and doing squat/bench/DL on the friday.

Up to you really but I would do the routine in

BRRAAARPPPP

thanks for the suggestion, also nice dubs

FULL BODY
U
L
L

B
O
D
Y

Pic related

so which one would you recommend for hypertrophy?

Can't help you but keep dumping asses, brother

(OP)

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/22kf4h/issues_with_beginner_strength_programs_a_good/

Can be run three days a week

[Autistic farting noise]

do Mentzer with full commitment. nobody's invented anything better

has the whole "choke me during sex" thing always been super big with girls? or it just a recent phenomenon? ive genuinely never had a girl tell me she likes being choked during sex up until maybe the last two years and now that's all any girls are into...

>meats piled on eachother instead of spread out on the grill
No

Look up Steve Reeves classic full body routine. It's way too much for a noob, but do the big exercises and a whole accessories

It looks like a good dinner to me.

I ain't complaining. Girls generally like being dominated, I had one freak choke me during orgasm, felt great.

I've never had a girl stop me or tell me she didn't like it later. You gotta act like you know what you're doing though.

You had an arse full of BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPs that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat PFFFTTTTTTTSSs, long windy PTTTBTBTBTHHHBBHBs, quick little merry SPPPRRLRLRLCCCCHCHHCCs and a lot of tiny little naughty BRRRRAAPPPPAADDOODDLEDOOs ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a BRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPing woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPing women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy SPPPRRRLLLLOOORRRDDDDO which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTBAAAAZZZZINGGGAAAAAs in my face so that I may know their smell also.

OP is back and loves asses.

is it supposed to be AxBxAxx BxAxBxx then?

oh wait I see it now, nevermind.

how can i kill with my hands?

Pick one of these and go with it.

I'm gonna keep this shit alive with asses

Anyone have a sample of Eric Bugenhagen's program? because of this psycho, I've worked out 3 days in a row. He says you shouldn't worry about over training, but a lot of people say its a big deal. Anyone have experience with lifting every day? Tuesday I maxed rackpulls and shrugs, and today I maxed my bench, plus shrug sets, and some oly work.

eric has silverback gorilla genetics.

And a shit load of time lifting under his belt. I have been lifting now for 10 months, and although I want to work out every day, I'm not sure if I should do the same lift every day like he has for the past year.

this reads as if it's been written by one of the western masters of storycraft.

>I'm afraid he's dying, doctor
>Damn, we need those thick butts right now

3 days a week? Id say Reg Park

indeed

Think of the lives, man. Just think of all the lives.

I hate this meme so much, but fuck this had me laffin

I was gonna give you the slav secret to strength and size gains but im trying not to fap and your post is full of provocative imagery.

Pls delet. Thx

I'm a descendent of slavs but that secret always eluded me. Dang it. Godspeed, good luck with the nofap bra

brap

god damn it this is beautiful
Western literature truly is a treasure

Won't somebody think of the children.

this

H.I.T. is a bitch and a half to get used to but it yields absurd results.

i did it to my gf and she came pretty much instantly, she said it has something to do with the pressure