What protein shake or gainer you assholes take?

What protein shake or gainer you assholes take?

gainer is a waste of money. buy whey and get your extra calories from fucking food.

last time I checked fucking food wasn't increasing my calorie intake

so your telling me gainer is a waste of money?

like apple pie?

11lb bag of Myprotein Chocolate Mint Impact Whey. Scoops 4 dayzzz

>shitty carbs
>sugar
>low quality protein content
Literally stop being a pussy and drink whole milk, eat a shit ton of food, and drink whey isolate

>implying whole milk isn't also loaded with sugar

2.5kg MyProtein Impact Whey Rhubarb and Custard

Any other good flavours? I usually try not to buy the same flavour twice in a row.

This, holy shit I never understood you faggots with your gainers

Should I buy this?
Only started a couple weeks ago but I've never hit my calorie surplus even once, it's just too hard to do. But 760 calories in a glass along with the protein I need seems great.

i thought about it, but it seems like myprotein has better deals and more specific nutrition.

Usually Dymatize Iso 100, but Vitamin Shoppe had a 50% sale on discontinued flavors for ON Gold Standard. So I have a 2 pound jug of disgusting chocolate malt but fugg it it was only $14-15

myprotein whey

Mass Gainer is so fucking stupid and you're falling for the supplement shill. It's just a bunch of sugar that's going to make you gain fat, not muscle.

its called natural sugar you fucking retard

>natural sugar isn't sugar

the sugar in gainers that im talking about is processed shit that will make you fat. how fucking dense are you

>natural sugar doesn't make you fat

>Thinks sugars are all the same

>I have no idea how nutrition works even on the most basic levels

Myprotein casein.

I'd go for ON! which is much better but I can't pay twice the price, being a poorfag and all.

>tfw always get 2lb of whey for 15$

I thought that was normal price if you buy it online

Protein is protein, brand doesn't matter

I rarely buy protein online, I just know 2 pound tubs are usually about 30ish

Fuck that's a rip off

Nigger I gotta eat 3700 calories per day, if I can get 1200 from a milkshake every couple days then god dammit I'm gonna do it.

>I'm so lactose intolerant I can't have protein if I'm going to be out on a date
I gag at those farts, lads

>Mark rippetoe told me calories are calories and as long as I stuff my face with a $60 tub of sugar then I will get sick gainz

No protein I've ever bought had lactose enough to bother me

The gainer in the OP has 10g of sugar per serving...That isn't much.

>>what is natural sugar
What is ketosis?

I use Orgain, but I'm new to this fitness shit.