MANLET HATE THREAD

GET IN HERE BROS, ITS THAT TIME AGAIN

pham

This is the real Manlet guidelines

>6'6'' too tall
kek, even six footers have the manlet complex when faced with the two meters master race

as 5'10 myself I would not consider myself optimal, I don't have any issues with my height but still I think that the ideal range is 6'-6'3''

Yo im still waiting on ny second groth spurt. Veeky Forumssaid it would come around my twenties...
Were all gonna make it right guys????

>6'2
Have the Manlet mindset. What do?

>two meters master race

So you've got concusion from banging the doorframes or hunchback from bending down?

As a 6'3'' guy with a 6'8'' friend I can confirm this.

5'11" masterace

average height for whites masterace, if you're white and not 5'10" or 5'11" just kys you freak of nature be it lanket or manlet.

6'3"-6'6" is best range. Lower than 6'0" is manlet and higher than 6'7" is too tall desu

check these minorities out kek

5'9 what do?

Day 5 iv blended in quite nicely they dont suspect a thing

I really hate this CHADO board. There is so much more to the Chad life than fucking sluts. It's clear that a virgin made this.

What else is there? Tbh you sound like a fgt, senpai

>can only mark 2 of these

>Money doesnt make happiness, says the millionaire.

Not him, but how is fucking a random slut better than buying yourself a hooker?
It serves same purpose, but with hookers you don't need to fuck around half the night to get to the panties.

With hookers you need to be wary that they don't rip you off. It's best to go to a brothel if you can in your country since those are establishments with a name attached.
Their you get what you pay for as opposed to street hookers.

Even still, why are hooker considered worse than random sluts?
Does braging rights that you manage to fuck some random slut that important?

It's the fact that you didn't pay for the random slut, she justed wanted to fuck you.

Will they

>tfw pretty big guy
>strong as fuck
>into booxing
>6'2"
>work at mcdicks part time
>on till
>guy comes in
>6'5", makes me feel like manlet, still i could beat him in a fight
>feels ok
>woman comes in
>shes 6'7"
>makes me want to end it

tfw in 6'2" purgatory

0.00000000001% chance of a second growth spurt
basically one in every 100000 or even more

i wonder how many people wear these, I tried them once and went from 6'1" to 6'"4 with my work boots on with them. People seem to have gotten dramatically taller over the last 2 years or so

Well, you don't pay up front, but you still at least need to buy her a drink or something.

>tfw 5'6

>5'8"
>skinny
>mfw prime stats for a bottom

16/25 at 5'5

Not bad lads

I'm 6'2'' and have never had issues with manlets, I only get self conscious about my height when I'm around people taller than me which is almost never but if it does happen I keep thinking if people no longer care for me because I'm not the tallest guy around anymore

>tfw average as fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>fucked a trap

this is bait.

This

I have women come straight over off tinder. Don't buy em shit

is autism a purely lanklet trait?

I'm 5'11" (1,80m). All I want is 6'2" (1,88m) - 6'3" (1,93m).

Brother