What do you guys think of his advice?

What do you guys think of his advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99nu3TywFdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=reVtcYmkmH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's good advice
if you are under 5'9

I think it's bad, only because he'd still look exactly the same as he does right now by just training in a safer manner.

All this stupid shit he does is not benefiting him in anyway. He is only increasing the chances of snapping his shit up, for no additional benefits.

inb4 jelly hurr durr.

I'm a muscular manlet like him, I've trained like him before, yes I got strong as FUCK, but then it hit me...I still looked just as muscular lifting in a far safer way, without throwing around shit loads of weight. So I just naturally ended up picking the path of least resistance, why do something risky and harder when it doesn't even benefit you in anyway besides make you look "cool" in the gym by throwing around huge weights?

He doesn't even squat, and doesn't even compete in bench/deadlift, so why even bother having that strength? inb4 functional hurr durr, fuck off.

Alphadestiny go away and stop shilling this site. You look like shit and are a beta fuckface with a shit attitude.

>RACK PULLS
>RACK PULLS
>RACK PULLS

FIVE
FOOT
FIVE

Rack pulls cure cancer

dude has a 26 fmii, I don't think he'd look the same if he didn't train the way he does

Dudes an insecure balding manlet trying to overcompensate, it's pretty cringe to watch for the most part, one of those dudes who only thinks about training, not balancing a career and your gains, will be the next Jason Blaha in 15 years

lol his fucking weird 5 minute of racking deracking rackpull

you will jsut embarass yourself

please someone tell him to shave his facepubes

Good way to get kicked out of your gym for damaging the equipment for no good reason

His accent bothers me. Is it a fake accent?

Hi Alex

he

If you watch the video I'd say it's half that

Disgusting manlet

I've asked this before cuz it sounds fake and put on to me too. Apparently it is a Canadian accent? I have nfi, anons here said so. Not from America/Canada so can't tell if I was being memed or if it's actually normal. It sounds retarded though, exactly like I'd expect a manlet to sound trying to fit in with real men

Don't talk about Alex like that you fucking skelly. I bet I've made more gains in my 1.5 yr training career listening to his advice than you have listening to rich piano faggot.

Nice Necro thumbnail from a year ago you fucking faggot.

how old is this rack-pulling creature?

25 ish

Yesterday did rack pulls below the dick instead of shrugs. Worked my way up to 3pl8s and did it for 8 reps but the bar was slipping away. I stopped at that becasue he was talking about having insane doms day after. I feel absolutely nothing and i did this after 6 weeks off lifting.

Balding slav manlet

I'd rather be ottermode and 6'2 and look my age than be a mid-20s midget who looks like a 15 year old on steroids.

Wtf. Rackpulling 3 plates below the dick? You have no business doing rackpulls if your deadlift isnt even 3 pl8. Also lockout is below the dick so you had no ROM at all. Way to waste all that recovery.

Sounds like you havent made it. :(((( poor boy

>below the dick
it's a joke, i wrote "below the dick" instead of "above the knee"

I stopped at 3pl8 because i didn't want to fuck something up after all that time off. Next time i will add more weight.

He's a dipshit who has no idea how to train properly, follow his advice on form etc. if you want to snap your shit up as much as possible.
For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=99nu3TywFdQ This is the correct way to do rows, not like this shit -> youtube.com/watch?v=reVtcYmkmH4

He is 5'5''. Therefore his advice is flawed

"If you go through the range of motion you are working the desired muscles, this is a physiological fact"
> cuts to video of him basically hip thrusting 80% of the ROM of a row followed by dropping his torso the remaining 20% to meet the bar. Total involvement of back muscles during this movement.... ZERO

Fuck me this confirms him for batshit retarded.

And then he cites oly lifters...... Has an epileptic fit pretending that's how they actually look when doing high pulls.
> Citing roided up genetically elite athletes who would literally die 5 years later if it guaranteed getting gold in their chosen profession saying it works for them it is safe for you

........... How do any of you faggot Alex cock suckers defend this???

He should cut because he looks like a turd

can't take a manlet with pubes beard and stupid videos seriously

also eric bugenhagen exists, why anyone would watch this genetic failure blows my mind

>Calling a loser like that with his first name
>Defending an autist with a pedo-moustache
>1.5 year lifting career
>Rich Piana

This might blow your mind, but some people acrually are capable of finding, researchin and applying CORRECT information instead of listening to some half-wit loser on youtube that uses broscience to validate his sureway ticket to snap city. Next you're gonna tell me you think he's natty. Kek, stay delusional kid.

he's that short? I thought he was like 5'7

Betafaggot, stop this. You're embarresing yourself.

how do you know he would look the same? do you own a time machine?

>not benefiting him
he has elite lifts and insane ffmi. obviously the way he trains works.

>He is only increasing the chances of snapping his shit up
never was injured

>He doesn't even squat, and doesn't even compete in bench/deadlift, so why even bother having that strength?
and you don't compete in bodybuilding. why train for it?

>caring about 150$ bar when gym sub is 50$ at some places
>faggot

i can deadlift 3.5pl8 and didn't have doms from rack pulls until i did 10 sets of as long as i could hold them with 6.5pl8 using straps

A forever 20% bf manlet who will never know how to cut because >italians eat pasta.

Kys

i know ur watching alex, don't listen to all these meanies. i like you and think you give good advice. no one on Veeky Forums gets big black asses like u do

hes ripping of eric in every point of good advice and annoying af, why would i watch him if i have eric

Absolutely terrible advice, and he's a Blaha dickrider to make matters worse. Also, advice from people under 5'5 should be taken for entertainment value only.

The rack pulls he's doing is not about ROM, as it's not for deadlift assistance, it's for time under tension, to hit the traps. As long as his traps are working hard, that's what matters in that movement.

tfw my gym barbells only allow me to put a max of 320kg on the bars because of the size of the weights, and I can't fit any more on.

He doesn't even hold fat on his abs. Hes a manlet but he never needs to cut. He could be 200lbs with abs. That's why his gains are crazy good, no fat, consistent 4k calories a day or more

Veeky Forums prob hates him because he's the opposite of what most of the users here want
that said, most of his advice is for advanced lifters only

The "risky" thing is questionable. What got me thinking was when he said he used to have lower back pain and was generally injury prone when he trained the standard way, big three lifts, linear progression (many years ago) and all of those problems went away when he making up his own special way of training. I don't know how that routine developed or if he is to be believed in general, but it's certainly food for thought.

All the "studies" that show how effective big three standard training is always test for muscle mass gains on average, and for a short period of time, like 1-3 months, right? The science does NOT support the idea that this way of training is the safest (regardless of time frame) OR that it will maximize gains in the long-term. And most people do seem to say you can go pretty far with your "noob gains" on the standard program but all the "advanced" programs are weird in some way. People seem to break plateaus by switching up their routine, but it's not the act of switching in itself that leads to improvement, is it? It must be something about the training routine before the switch that is insufficient to support long-term gains.

I'm getting jaded about the whole "science" meme. Blaha was big in spouting about studies and look where it got him. Nowhere. Or Ian MacCarthy - nowhere. Both obsessed with studies and numbers, neither of them getting anywhere. Shit sucks because I'm STEM-minded in principle, science just doesn't seem to be legit and replicable when it comes to sports (yet).

You probably haven't seen what he looked like before starting neck training/training the way he does now, also you're implying that you already know what you could've looked like if you lifted the way he did, except you don't, because you haven't. You lifted the conventional way, that isn't the same as what he's doing.

B A L D I N G

gr8 b8 m8

it's a pretty typical Sicilian immigrant accent.

An entire region of Sicily moved to America, their dialect of Sicilian no longer exists outside of north America, that accent if very typical of them.

Why do manlets always lower the camera to appear taller?

Why do lanklets always raise the camera so they don't appear so deformed?