TFW I'll never leave Veeky Forums and become the person I want to be

>TFW I'll never leave Veeky Forums and become the person I want to be

it's possible to do both

i left Veeky Forums 7 years ago, got in shape, banged a lot of girls, made a lot of good friends and relationships.

now i'm 25 feeling great about life and just relaxing. i never stopped coming to Veeky Forums entirely but i've been on here a lot more as of late.

>thats the last thing holding you back

oh shiit

Only get on my days off.

Just stay away from /b/ and you'll be fine, and /v/ to a certain extent.

I spend literally all day on /int/

i dont want to do this anymore.

I was away from here for like 4 years. Why the fuck did I come back

Ayy

/int/ Veeky Forums /sp/ master race

Because you missed us.

This is my only form of meaningful social interaction.....Normal people just don't "get" me.

/out/fit/sp/d/aco/gif/s/tv somethingrace here. Pretty norm though t.bh

Unless you want literally zero Veeky Forums (which being here suggests is not the case), then those two things have nothing to do with one another.

Veeky Forumsfa/mu/lit/ here. What up, buds

Asperger's - The Post

>Veeky Forumsfa

wat

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /g/ master race

/mu/
Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums

wanna buy some scratch off tickets?

I post on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, i lurk Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums but i mostly shitpost in /tv/, in /sp/ twice a year and in /pol/ whenever theres is a happening in my country.

It has not been that ling I started coming here, but it feels like i have been here for a eternity, i came for the memes, and stayed because because i don't feel comfortable in any other place of the internet now, I even use the word "normie" unironically now, at least Veeky Forums made stop being a fat fuck, rigth?

uhhhh my penny stocks are a sure thing, thank you.
How do I know? A kind, selfless user on Veeky Forums tipped me off.

I don't have aspergers/autism. I just have a lack of social experience and shut-myself in for so long that I just can't relate to anyone.

I spent over a decade stuck in a period of intense introspection while NEET. My mind just thinks about shit nobody has time to even begin comprehending. I am not saying I am intelligent or whatever, I am just saying my mind drifts and focuses on things that the average person doesn't ever think about because their lives are constantly busy with other tasks that they never get time to have any kind of introspection since they're constantly interrupted and interacting with others.

Family gatherings are basically everyone talking, and then I say 1 thing, and everyone looks at me like they've seen a ghost. My opinions and thoughts seem to be completely different from everyone else.

>Family gatherings are basically everyone talking, and then I say 1 thing, and everyone looks at me like they've seen a ghost. My opinions and thoughts seem to be completely different from everyone else.

I know that feel too damn well.

>tfw /co/ is your favorite board for waifu purposes
>tfw it's the most dangerous board to be caught lurking in public