How do you deal with indirect insults?

Before i started lifting at age 14, i was a wuss who couldnt do a single push up. I became one of the biggest at my school around my sophomore year and many people were mirin (one dumb fuck pointed at strechmarks on my arms and said "steriods" tho). Now im 18 in 12 grade and i am currently cutting, now rather than have people insult me to my face like they used to, i hear mumbling such as
>pussy
>faggot
>wuss
>Square ahh niggah bro
In class i catch people smirking at me and mocking me but stop when i notice them. How do i deal with this? Do i just call them out in the middle of class and ask what the fuck is so funny? Or should i just wait for them to directly say it to me? I dont fucking dress like a autist with a mlp shirt or some shit so i dont fucking understand why i am hearing "wuss" in the other end of the fucking classroom. I am 18 and should be a grown fucking MAN by now and not a fucking "pussy"

>18
>grown man
Naw nigga

It's all in your head. Constantly hearing insults and such comments on the other end of the room or just out of earshot is a classic symptom of schizophrenia. Basically mild hallucinations masquerading as reality. Get help before you go apeshit. Jesus I feel like I hear this exact story on Veeky Forums once a week ya'all are heavily schizoid.

You sound like a pussy bro

this

and also make friends

Grown psychically i mean.
Not seen as some fucking tweeb or wuss.

Dude, put that shit down with a vengeance. Don't let it slide, they will only escalate. Once you full on chimp out Reeeeeee! And curb stomp the fuck out of the biggest one the rest will fall in line.

This is how kids work OP. Make an example and you'll be left alone. Be ready for social fallout though

They're jealous.

Also you can't police other people's comments or thoughts and there's no point in trying. Just be a friend to your friends and ignore the rest.

just let it slide till some one puts hands on you then you make an example, no reason to start the fight. if u can do that then call it self defence, but i know that doesn't help much in the public school systems niggers always come out scotch free

>Square ahh niggah bro

>Also you can't police other people's comments or thoughts and there's no point in trying

Nigger he just said he's grown psychically

You can't. Or you can, but then the school will label you a problem student the moment you say anything and they'll begin documenting everything about you in preparation to paper fuck you at least. Your problem is that you're in a shitty school.

heard that one today

I already have negative school history with one expulsion, got back in my school district after having to sign a safety contract so i need to decide if its worth having self honor or remaining in this shitty school for the last few months.

Fuck legit? This used to happen to me as a kid but not anymore, damn wtf rofl

This this this

People don't call a big dude a pussy or a wuss like that. You're insecure from back when you actually were a pussy and now you're scitzing out like a mofo.

Get help for real

>one of the biggest
>everyone is mocking me
thinking you're the best and that everything you hear is about you can be signs of schizophrenia, but it's also just a sign of being 18

Honestly, they remember what a bitch you were when you were 14 and think lifting didn't change your personality.

If you wanna make them stop then you gotta confront them. The next time you hear someone talk shit behind your back get in his face. 9 times out of 10 they'll pussy out. And if they don't just get into a fight, it's no big deal and people will think twice before talking smack about you.

This
it's the roid rage and sexual insecurity giving you hallucinations. Consider transitioning to female

I assume you're a dumb amerifat coward, but here in Russia when I was 15-17 years old I dealt with such shit by threatening people, first jokingly, then seriously, then beating the shit out of them, if need be. Sometimes I would beat up people without much warning if they annoyed me enough, but that happened rarely, though. It's important not to mame or otherwise seriously injure them and to not do it on public. Everyone WILL know, but noone should see it. Once you punish a few, the rest is afraid enough to be nice and polite.

The skill transfers nicely outside of the school too. Sometimes I would have fights outside cafes and gyms, in stores, but that's what have to do sometimes. If you get into habbit of pussying out, some time it will bite in you in the ass so hard, you might lose friends or a wife due to it. Be a man, dumb amerifat coward, be a man!

lifting makes me cocky as fuck

i say shit to people without a care in the world and i just feel great about myself

you're lying, you can't get big as a kid wtf you talking about

they're jealous betas. give them a knowing smile and move on.

I have a better question:

I've got bitch-ass friends that are all skeleton mode, super into anime, weigh like 135-140lb each. What's more annoying is they ALL insist they're in great shape, are stronger than average, etc.

They think they're too good for girls, but at the same time will cry to me every now and then about how >tfw no gf.

We're talking people that are too enlightened by their own intelligence to watch sports. They unironically refer to well adjusted people as "frat boys" and try to avoid them. To them, popularity even in its simplest forms has trappings to be avoided: yet at the same time they frequently winge about how they don't have a lot of friends. It's always "user, how many people do you talk to every day? Oh wow that many? I only have like 3 friends :(" but whenever I try to get them out of their fucking rooms to do shit they ALWAYS complain about being too busy like every other fucking student doesn't have the same courseload.

How do I convince people like this to stop being such fucking losers? I'm sure everybody here knows the type.

>I'm gonna start training in a few weeks, can you write me a routine?
>I can't start training now, I've got too much work.
>I can't stand all these people bragging about going to parties
>Oh I can't train now either, I really tweaked my back a few days ago
>haha why are you going to a Superbowl party? Oh wow he threw the ball! hahaha

The first step is making them recognize how much of a bitch they look like, right? Does anybody have good strategies to tear down self-esteem until they want to gym willingly?

Kek, nice joke, sovietbro. Made my day.
>trying to make a man out of an amerilard

You're probably a fag yourself, if you're actually a friend speak plainly and let them know what you think autismo

Some people saying that you have schizophrenia i mean personally cant say what you have but i know people talk about me behind my back all the time but never when im in the area only online or when im not there and it makes me angry. I just use that anger to fuel my studies so i can get the fuck out of highschool. I feel like going up to one of them and asking them what there fucking problem is. Stay strong man and if you feel that you might have schizophrenia you should probably get it checked out.

You can lead a horse to water (talk to them about the benefits of fitness) but you can't make it drink (actually start going to the gym, or bulking, or finding new hobbies). But can we make a horse thirstier? Somehow make them internalize that being a fedora-tier "intellectual" isn't attractive to anyone?

FFS they're not even those crazy academics who run clubs and shit; I can respect that at least. They just play a lot of video games and conflate this with intelligence.

I was the same not that long ago. Lifting and Sports thus getting normie to Chad Tier Friends made me realize a lot about myself and others. I no longer hated the cool Guys, i saw them as the attractive people they were. So id say just dont give up on them and try to involve them in your shit so they get to know these "douchebags"

>haha why are you going to a Superbowl party? Oh wow he threw the ball! hahaha
god i hate these cunts most of all

>tfw to intelligent for sports

This.
I had the same thing happen to me. I struggled with daily social interaction for about 3 years because I always had the feeling that people thought I smelt like shit or that people thought that i was ugly. But whenever I confronted them they had no idea what I was talking about. Now days I really dont have any problems anymore. K thx pce out bye.

I should add that i always thought i heard insults towards me.

Checked.
Checked. The worst part about all this stuff is that to people autistically obsessed with LOGIC, it's difficult to explain why this kind of attitude about sports makes everybody want to cave a hole in your skull.

listen to this mans

I just shrug. If someone tells me that someone else is talking about me I confront that person and call them pussies for not talking shit to my face. When they look at me and try to respond I cut them off and tell them to not look at me or to look at the floor if they're gunna talk to me.

>When they look at me and try to respond I cut them off and tell them to not look at me or to look at the floor if they're gunna talk to me.

kek

COLUMBINE WHEM

What´s with these fucking 16-17y old kids on 4ch, claiming they are just past the limit so they can fit in. Did everyone over 20y old left or what ?

Yeah OP people never talk shit behind your back and even less trying to make a ass out of you if they know that you're weak, its just schizophrenia as the poster I quoted says!!!

Ignore them. Who cares what they think?

You're probably known as a man not to fuck with and you get a lot of sluts who are attracted to this, correct?

This kind of high aggression, low impulse control is a indicator of high testosterone. Most guys simply don't have the balls. In ancient times you would have been a centurion but in 2017 you have a higher chance of dying in prison.

I salute you anyway, Sergei

Let them drown in their own lives, there's no hope for them

but anti-psychotics make you fat....

He's in 12th grade. Who gives a fuck he's got 4 months left. It's not worth you potentially getting your ass kicked, since I doubt op knows how to fight.

This, believe it or not

>be a man in amerifat
>get hit by a falling leaf in autumn
>ILL SUE ILL SUE
>act like an asshole
>get hit in return
>ILL SUE ILL SUE

man the jews really did a wonderful job cucking US of A

If they're mumbling it they're trying to provoke you because everyone wants to win a fight against some jacked guy. Stop being a pussy and don't pay any attention to them. Pretend they do not exist, for indeed they are inferior to you.