Roiding for this

>roiding for this

Thats a pretty good fucking body

hes just a necklet and chinlet so he isnt going to look that great no matter what

Would fug if not for Norman Bates face

>roiding ever
The only reason to lift is to have an above average body, which is both easy to do because most people are lardasses and wildly overstated by people who dont have nice bodies

Roiding is for people who spend way too much time in the gym and on places like Veeky Forums, comparing themselves to other roiders, getting insecure that they feel weak, and having to compensate by roiding themselves.

He is aesthetic as fuck in all aspects

>roiding and forgetting to eat and only doing bench

Maybe youre content with being above average but some people want to be champions bro

He dosnt even do bench just dumbbells

no. His chin is receded which makes his profile look like garbage. also pic related

>tying your self worth to your body image

how do i get the left neck?

what you described is literally me, but I still feel empty (having started test yet) but plan on shipping some next month when I get enough $. Will test cure my emptiness?

I noticed when I do other things (rarely) then lift and and browse fit that I already am aesthetic, but why do I still feel empty then?

Attainable natty but worth blasting test for, imo

Neck bridge, Neck Extension, Neck Curl, Neck Side Bends.

Neck resistance training.

I agree. The most any girl would ever want is attainable natty. There's a reason why every bodybuilder on gear ends up going through 5 divorces, and usually the girls they're with are 5/10s they could have gotten without the steroids.

You could train your neck extensors directly, but compounds like deadlift, push press and shit that helped thicken my neck up.
Never trained it directly and it much thicker than before i lifted

if I am 157lb 5'10 with 9% bf, how many cycles would I need to get there, and would I be able to maintain it without roids?

Not the guy you asked but it's generally accepted that it's impossible to be as lean as that guy year round without roiding. You could easily be larger than that guy naturally though.

Happyness is like a butterfly if you chase it it will try to flee, but if you sit and focus on other things you may find it settle on your shoulder

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can work out all you want but if your face looks like a dead rat like the pic in the OP it's worthless.

Ahah I love genetics

>you're not a manlet
>or a dicklet
>but you're a chinlet

What's the point?

His traps are pathetic for a roider

Look at his fucking face, he obviously had extremely low test before roiding, if it wasn't a woman before.

he looks like he was run over by a truck. skinny flat look kek.

Directly train the neck

Left looks like a meathead retard. Would probably assume he has low intelligence.

Beautiful

Triggered much
He's upset he gets bullied by homosexuals at the gym now.

Hormones aren't going anywhere. Even the natties risk having their text messages to their roiding dealers being leaked all over the net