Should I get this?

Should I get this?

what the fuck is this shit

How to paralyze yourself in one easy step

is that jack black

No it's his brother John Black

I have one. I swing it forward and let it swing back and hit me in the balls.

If y'all niggas ain't repenting for your sins you're never gonna make it
to heaven

Of course you should OP. Get the one with the studded strap, in fact - pain tolerance gains should never be discounted.

its to help achieve self fellacio

>heaven and hell are both just a 12x12 room with a power rack and 1000lbs of weights
>the only difference is that in hell, you're always too weak to unrack the weight

My gym has one of those.

But I'm in Russia, they do some crazy shit here.

great way to spread lice

I've only seen one older dude use it someone. Not sure exactly what it's meant to do for you apart from nearly kill you.

*use it sometimes

Back when i was a bjj white belt we do neck warmups with these.
4 years later and i'm a purple belt who still doesn't know what the fuck these are supposed to do.

I was thinking the same, maybe it's part of some old school conditioning routine for wrestling.

What do you mean you don't know what they do?

They obviously strengthen your neck, which is especially important in martial arts to make you more resistant to knock-outs and choke-holds, plus a thick neck makes you look much nicer.

Although you can get the same effect by just holding a plate over the back of your head and doing reps while lying on the edge of a bench.

mayweather uses one so do it

Bro do whatever it takes including sucking dick for neck gains, no homo.

kek

His named is actually Jacked Black and he's half black

It's obviously his cousin, Jacked Black.

lads....

Headbanging helped me to get a THICC neck

hivemind

no just do neck exercises that wrestlers do, basically lay on your back and lift your body up to balance on your head

be careful and move your head around slowly after to stretch your neck out

kek jacked black

If you want to have a crushed dong after exercising, go for it.