Why aren't you guys using a crockpot to make your meals instead of eating boring brown rice and plain chicken?

Why aren't you guys using a crockpot to make your meals instead of eating boring brown rice and plain chicken?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/36355/skint-dad-s-slow-cooker-pulled-pork-recipe.aspx?o_ln=SimRecipes_Photo_3&o_is=SimilarRecipes
seriouseats.com/2016/10/why-pressure-cookers-are-better-than-slow-cookers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because a george foreman grill is quicker, easier, and does the job well enough

>boring brown rice and plain chicken
You forgot sips

No idea how to use it lol. I'm Mexican i didn't grow up with that

>put shit in pot
>let shit cook in pot
>come back in 4-6 hours and get shit out of pot

this or a rice cooker? I'm also getting a grill

Rice cooker is basically a less intense version of a pressure cooker. It's alright for cooking stuff, a lot faster than a crock pot. If your cooking meat is just basically boiling it.

Crock pots are good because it stews meats and softens the shit of it.

A grill drains the fat out.

Can anyone recommend some Veeky Forums /crockpot/ recipes for either cutting or bulking?
I'm tired of eating the same thing everyday.
>cutting rn

This. I would love to hear some decent recipes myself.

how is it easier? with a crockpot all you have to do is put shit in the pot then turn 360 degrees and walk away. When you return from work it's ready. No monitoring involved like with a grill.

Try making menudo in it, it's so much easier.

>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>360 degrees
m80 wouldn't you be facing the crockpot when you turn that much?

>he faces the crockpot

newfag

allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/36355/skint-dad-s-slow-cooker-pulled-pork-recipe.aspx?o_ln=SimRecipes_Photo_3&o_is=SimilarRecipes

Im on a cut at the moment and eat this with salad.

Changes I make:

>Garlic and onion
>Change brown sugar for bbq sauce
>Pork leg instead of shoulder
>Add 3 tines of beans for last 1hr30 of cooking (kidney, rosecoco and, black eyed beans)

Makes 6 portions.

>george foreman

enjoy your unevenly cooked garbage that's messy as shit.

There is no reason a human being should ever use that piece of shit instead of an oven, unless they're niggers who can't afford one.

I use a crockpot, the oven, the stove top and a counter-top rotisserie. My meals are varied and delicious and healthy.

Kek

First you need to get it over the wall...

nigga you moonwalk away

have you never used a fucking crockpot?

its not exactly pocket science

>Not a french or dutch oven
lmao poorfags who can't cook detected

ask the grill what she thinks, she may not be into rice so much

Crock pot pesole is the shit

This is why: seriouseats.com/2016/10/why-pressure-cookers-are-better-than-slow-cookers.html

Thanks for this link. You just redpilled me hard.

As an aside, or I guess if there's a slow cooker recipe for it, can you make a healthy sweet potato mash?
Would using cream or milk be fine as healthy fats or not?

because my ex stole it when she left

Slow cookers are the biggest meme ever

Literally the same thing as a pot set to low, except a pot can also saute, steam or do high temp boiling

holy fuck good find man

no slow cookers are good i can cook a large portion of beans overnight and have them ready for the next day

Thanks user, sounds pretty good

Thanks man luv u

>crockpot
Lmao just fucking cook your food properly you dumbass lazy bums.
>.co.uk
Figures this is a britbong thing lmao you fucks can't do anything right.

I make italian beef that's fucking easy and tasted good. Just get a rump roast or something toss it in with a jar of pepperoncini, an onion, and italian salad dressing mix and salt/pep and let it go overnight. Probably could do better, but it only takes like 2 minutes of actual work, and most of that is chopping up the onion.

couldn't she have afforded to buy a better face to transplant?

You can buy chopped onion at safeway.

>RAINDROP

>failed murder suicide attempt
how do you just fail at not only shooting somebody in the face with a shotgun, presumably point blank, but sequentially also fail at shooting your own face with a shotgun

why not use an instant pot?

What do you mean?

>3lbs of pork loin
>some seasoning, pre-made or your own blend
>cut up a couple potatoes and some carrots
>gravy if you're ok with being a bit fat

Crockpots have the best effort to tastiness ratio ever. The above takes maybe 10 minutes and makes 3-4+ solid, delicious meals for a single person.

>plain chicken

compared to red meat and pork. chicken is a fucking white canvas, there's like thousands of different ways to cook chicken, that's why i never get bored of it, one day i make some chipotle chicken, then the next day i make some garlic butter chicken, then some chicken in soy sauce, then sriracha chicken with sesame seeds, and so on.

Red meat be like lol salt n pepper

ok well now it takes me like 20-30 seconds to prepare thank you user

Put some chicken breast in, put in your favorite salsa and bam.

It's hard to count the calories when you make a lot of food then only eat one serving.
Aware me on an easy way to work out the calories?

>enjoy your unevenly cooked garbage that's messy as shit.
>I don't know how to use a timer

Nigga they come with a "here is how to cook X meats this way"

People on this board are obsessed with crockpots. Crockpots just turn what ever you're making into mush. It's got to be the laziest and most unskilled way to cook anything. Just learn to cook, it's not that hard to season your food and put complimentary flavours together. Then your food might actually have some texture rather than being a mishmash of meat that has been cooked to death and soggy vegetables

Because I'm not a middle aged suburban housewife.

>using a novelty grill

You are in AMERICA now ... make all the GAINZ again!!!

>but steak on for 4 minutes
>medium rare

Wow it's fucking no effort and easy as piss to clean

When do the newfags stop? How do people even find this place when all channers are autists with no friends to tell about it?

Work out the total amount of calories for all the food you've made then divide by the number oh servings

Crockpots are such a meme. They're good for making stew and maybe when hosting large meals (you can prepare a side dish and not worry about one more thing to cook all at once), and that's about it. 99.2% of slow cooker recipes would be better on a stovetop.

bump because I need more recipes