WHAT IS TRUMPS DIET? SERIOUSLY

WHAT DOES HE EAT THAT MAKES HIM BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.html
cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/donald-trump-fast-food-love/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fast food and other fatfuck dyel foodstuffs
>tfw the only people more DYEL and weak than trump supporters are hillary/bernie supporters

POST PROOFS

SERIOUSLY IS IT JUST GENETICS THAT HE BECAME KING?

nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.html
cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/donald-trump-fast-food-love/

What genetics do you refer to? He is obese, DYEL, weak, and unhealthy

WHY DOES FIT ALWAYS FORGET ABOUT THE BRAIN AS AN ORGAN AND SHIT.

ALL YOU THINK THAT MATTERS IS BODY.

HE WON SOMETHING IS WORKING FOR HIM

YOU CAN NOT DENY THAT.

>he thinks trump is intelligent
I am not even sure trump would make that claim... and he is braggadocio personified

Trump can barely read. He is not intelligent at all.

Why did he become president? Mostly luck. Hillary fucked up because she thought she did not need an aggressive pre election debate. She thought everything was going to be smooth sailing right into the white house.

Trump is also the oldest president of all time. His diet sucks, too. No idea how long he will last.

>implying brain performance has naything to do with politics

TELL ME HE DID NOT WIN

>luck

>Trump can barely read.

He did.
That has fuck all to do with genetics, diet, or intellect.

He is a spectacle. He is a meme that went viral IRL.
That doesn't require intelligence or really anything but the ability to tweet controversial nonsense with no forethought

Keep politics on /pol

Report saged

I'm sick of hearing about retarded Americans, this website is literally owned by a nip, stop bringing your shit up, we don't care in denmark

I mean, luck in the sense that nobody expected it. All those scandals would have taken down any other candidate, but not Trump.

Hillary's scandals were nothing in comparison, yet she was so disliked that she lost the electoral vote.

The electoral college is another issue that you americans should do something about. It is not fair that some votes count more than others.

You sound very Mexican

Maybe you could say that he has a high calorie diet for the same reason a power-lifter does: to maximize performance.

He's a busy bee that does not waste energy on dieting.
Maybe being chubby was also part of his master plan to become president all along, really difficult to judge, but since he's the president of the USA, I'd assume he's quite smart.

>He did.