Im 5"7 and recently turned 19

im 5"7 and recently turned 19
i live in the netherlands and everyone is 5"8+
all my friends are 6"2
atleast im 7/10 facial wise right

how is life when ure 20+ and ure still small?

>feelsbad

to keep Veeky Forums related how to grow legs?

>be Scandinavian master race
>be 6'0.5''
>mfw my classmates are at least 2-3 inches taller than me

like fuck, why do I have to be a manlet

doesn't fucking matter. only people on Veeky Forums care about height. if you are the same height as the girl or a bit taller it's good. some girls are even into shorter guys. people are different

>
be me traveling from USA. Take bus in Netherlands, get surrounded by some teenagers that are 2-4 inches taller than me. They are laughing and talking shit about me, but I have no idea what they are saying. By the way I'm 6'4" which is probably average over there.

Same, I'm 6'7" and I felt like a midget when I was vacationing in the Netherlands.

move to a shorter country

it could be A LOT worse than 5'7'' bro just get some perspective and some confidence.

also hang from a pull up bar and have a mate pull downwards on your legs for 3 mins a day. helped me grow 4 inches

Im 5'10 or 178
im i a manlet?
I wanna study in holland in 2 years

This I'm in the exact same situation as op and when I was on vacation in Spain I realised it's great not to be the shortest guy everywhere you go but even slightly above avarage

same, 7'4" here, all the nederlanders mocked me and stomped on my head

Unless you're a shitskin, you're actually one of the only white person who might deserve a prescription asian wife due to your height disorder.

Ask your medical provider about it. Side effects may include fulfillment, a happy life, cuddling, being loved, and sexually frustrated male happa children.

Dude I know what you mean. When I was in Amsterdam I was getting towered by most women over there and I'm 8'2''.

>6"0 "manlet" in scandinavian country

Would you rather serve in heaven, or rule in hell?

did they put their foot in your anus using you as a slipper as well?

>only people on Veeky Forums care about height
holy shit you are delusional

talk about cope

>tfw i wanted to be big enough to cosplay as JoJo
>18 and 5'8

Just move to a manlet country you autist sperg

heres a meme response for your meme thread

>tfw 5'4"
:(

hehe, hoop voor je dat je nog groeit. 190 hier

just stop caring about it right now
once you're older you'll realize how little of a role it plays in your life, and you'll give the same advice I'm giving right now

there are more important things you should focus on
get ahead by actually doing those things, unlike the majority of humans

Height doesn't matter if you're smart. If you're not though, you better start liftin brah

hahaha ill do this
no all the hot girls are like 173-175cm
ure fine

im 171cm ish
fuck off i was reading about doing this
but this shit looks painfull as fucking shit
fuck that ill stay 5"7 idgaf
teringlijer

fuck fuck fuck fuck

how tall r u?

>it could be A LOT worse than 5'7
This. As long as your at least 4 inches taller than a girl, you still have plenty of chances. Of course most girls still want guys who are 10 inches taller than them despite how awkward that makes kissing standing up, hugging ect

Any guy shorter than 5'4 is the ones who really have it rough because I swear ever girl I met whose 4'10-4'11 midget is obsessed with tall guys.

>6'1 something polish
>still a manlet in dutch standards
>tfw no giraffe dutch blonde gf