>There are shootings at universities
>There are shootings at McDonalds
>There are shootings at cafes
>There are shootings at post offices

>There are no shootings at gyms

Explain this Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting
q13fox.com/2016/05/16/man-shot-in-arm-in-parking-lot-in-rentons-fairwood-neighborhood/
youtube.com/watch?v=-bxE6MZlxGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting

some hyphy black lady was asking white people at the gym if they own a bullet proof vest.

So I Guess there is that.

It's cause people at the gym flash their GUNS a lot!!!!
Hahahahahahahaha fucking kill me

>LA Fitness
>Gym

This is so fake, there is no clip in the front guy's assault rifle.

>american schools
>school

>Assault rifle
>Clip

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting
holy shit, a white old supreme gentleman.

good idea

Note to self, avoid aerobics classes

is that a FAMAS?

> walking into a place full of alpha chads crushing weight and throwing Iron around
lol cmon now

There is no clip in any weapon since the fucking 40s.

Then where do the shells go?

>alpha chads
*tip my fedora in your direction*

Out.

>this autism

You know exactly what he meant

It's true, I feel so safe at the gym for some reason

Because that makes 0 sense, I will abide.

They wouldn't dare, we have Veeky Forumsanons that would crush gorillas and tigers bare-handed.
>he's shooting lmao1cm bullets

i bet you charlie zelenoff will be the first to do a shooting at a gym. That guy is dangerous unsupervised

The rejecy psychopaths that commit shootings don't know what gyms are.

That seems unsafe, what if the weights fall off of it mid spree?

Because all churches of iron are blessed by the prophet dom mazetti

>Using proper vocabulary is now a sign of autism

Murican education

The autism is replying to the most common normie facebook bait on the entire internet

>shells

Me and my bros used to pull down nerd's pants and laugh at their tiny penises shit was cash

>murican education
more like euro education since most those European fags piss themselves at the sight of a gat

it's pure coincidence more than anything, plus it's rare that there's more than 50 people in a gym at once and there's usually several fire escapes so there are much better targets where a shooter can kill people easily but honestly a well placed 10lb plate or even a 5lb plate could easily kill someone and they're not hard to throw.

Yeah no if someone enters the gym shooting I'm not going to warrior-princess a 5lb weight at them and draw attention

Exactly, I'd charge him with my barbell spear.

Nah what usually happens is that you load up for squats then instead of squatting you start spinning around with the bar on your shoulders, effectively taking anyone out that gets too close

>tfw it's pr bench day
>tfw guy walks into gym with automatic rifle
>no time for bullshit, concentrate on the lift instead
>push 400lbs of raw steel from the rack
>do a perfect set and let out the biggest roar
>tfw perpetrator tries shooting at you but your muscles absorb all the bullets
>tfw easily smash the shooters head with my bare hands

yeah inside the magazine you autist

anyone else get paranoid when they go to places like movie theaters that some jackwad is gonna shoot the place up? Media has me all fucked up

>Strong people are, in general, more useful and harder to kill

/thread

Nope. I live in a state where 46% of households have guns, and almost 500,000 people have concealed carry permits. I honestly feel less safe on my school campus where they don't allow you to have any weapon of any kind

>shoot one bullet
>everyone instantly start making monkey noises, jumping around and throwing plates at the guy
>he gets overwhelmed

>not using a superior japanese katanabell

Im assuming it feels more dangerous because you wouldnt have a gun to defend yourself?

I don't own any guns, but it's just unsafe in general to not have any kind of protection considering there are multiple instances every year of someone getting mugged or forcibly fondled on or immediately around campus. Like girls aren't even allowed pepper spray

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting
FUCKIN KEK
Kills women for the same reason 90% of this board is here hahaahahha

They really need to legalize prostitution for these perma virgins. It amazes how much their failure with women effects them.

You sound like a scared child. So sorry for you and your unfortunate country/state. I do hope you live long enough to earn your gunning license.

nope. there's no use to live in fear, especially about something i can't stop

Holy shit it's a time travelling Eliot rodgers

Because everyone there are big guys and have equipments.

>just lift bro
gymcel's endgame

>clip
you mean magazine you fucking retard.
You play too much COD.

Hahahahaha How The Fuck Is Reloading Real Hahahahah Nigga Just Get An Infinite Magazine Like Nigga Just Get Reusable Bullets Haha

This is now a "nonstandard magazine placement" thread

But you can stop it if it happens. There is nothing getting in the way of you buying a pistol and training with it so at least when someone comes at you with a long gun you wont die because you didnt shoot back.

That is a dry-run at a SWAT meet. I used to grade them.

lolololol

pistol vs bushmaster in a movie theater, let me /k/now how that wor/k/s out mate.

Actually really well. All you need is a good shot in him before he gets a good shot in you.

with all the commotion you could probably have a chance. he would have so many targets that he might noy see you in time

Please keep going

this was the worst gun in cod mw2

my /k/ind of thread.

rate my AR

It doesn't have an ass backwards magazine and therefore doesn't belong in this thread this thread is for retarded weapons only

I respect the thread culture and have removed it.

>implying its better to lie on the ground with the other dead bodies and cross your fingers that you dont get blasted

get some fucking sights faggot

>clip

>this kills the /k/ammando

That's actually bizarre. You'd think some skinny white loser would try to get revenge on those evil jocks

did i tell you to fucking stop?

They're more concerned with the women that turned them down.
Daily reminder that Elliot Rodger posted on bodybuilding.com.

Actually a guy got shot at my LA fitness a few months ago over a fucking basketball argument.
q13fox.com/2016/05/16/man-shot-in-arm-in-parking-lot-in-rentons-fairwood-neighborhood/

>bag
What the actual fuck?

Gun diaper

a gun diaper would really help with reloading

:thinking:

Kek

This is exactly why i come here.

There was someone her in Memphis, TN who killed a classmate in a local Gym over basketball game

Calico is so bad it even jams in the commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=-bxE6MZlxGQ

i was skiing last weekend and i thought that it would be a great place. lots of isolated people with no serious police presence.