Vegan pros- Better muscle gain, enhanced blood flow and recovery, live longer...

Vegan pros- Better muscle gain, enhanced blood flow and recovery, live longer, been a lot stronger since I stopped eating meat, unlikely going to die from a chronic disease that meat/dairy/eggs has caused. Rock hard erections and enhanced sex. Feeling better 100% of the time, no heartburn, sleeping better and enjoying work a lot more

-Cons unable to go to some restaurants

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrogenatedoil.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Richard pls go.

>Tfw an essential portion of your food is a direct substitute of another whole food

I wish I was vegan

Where's your vitamin A or B12 come from?

>be organic-only vegan
>eat fake dairy and fake meat
ftfy

the entire vegan diet is just unnecessary overeating of foods that could be accomplished much easier by just eating the food you're trying to get the same nutrients as

>vegans

Supplements. Just like the ones they give to the cows you eat because even they can't get them naturally.

Y'all motherfuckers is dumb, enjoy watching your partner, brothers, sisters etc get diseases that are avoidable through a proper vegan/plant based diet.

>A
Sweet potato, dark leafy greens and dried apricots
>B12 I take a vitamin B complex x 2 per day and eat plenty of fortified vegan foods

Congratulations my friend you are braindead!

>pic related
Its what you look like

I can agree with all of this. Becoming vegan was the best thing I have ever accomplished in my life.

vegans don't deserve to be alive desu

What would happen if I ate this everyday? Would I be healthy?

lol veganism is a retarded meme diet made by bored housewives to look down on other housewives.

>following meme woman logic
>making it
pick 1 faggots

beta carotene isnt vit A u subhuman

It's pre-vitamin A, your body uses it to make vitamin A.

>Vegans are small obnoxious liberals fronting dreads and bob marley shirts that shrug their limp shoulders and scowl at strong people.

you will turn into a woman

>a cup of fruit

>supplements
dropped

Who gives a shit what some random wanker does?
You're a vegan? good for you, it doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever. Even if you were a proper human you wouldn't still matter to my life and that is the only thing that matters.

lol

who gives a shit what shits u give?

clearly OP, since he comes here bitching about his lifestyle vs a human's lifestyle

no he does not.
if ur dont like the thread dont join it

How is supplementation bad?
if you dont supplement EPA and DHA you are pretty fucking stupid. Many B complex vitamins need to be supplemented too no matter what diet youre on

jew detected

Good to know vegans are as obnoxious online as they are in real life.

>2017
>choose liquid oils
>cancer and utter retardation?
>must be muh vegan!

hydrogenatedoil.wordpress.com/

nestle cuck