What are you favorite fitness inspiration films?

what are you favorite fitness inspiration films?

Alive

Fight Club
It goes somewhat against the message, but it was the first movie that got me to think about the importance of masculinity in a man

Lifting is about the only masculine thing about me

May I ask how it helped you to see the importance of masculinity in men? I never saw the film so the question might sound dumb, I know it's about fighting though...

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow

The Drunken Master

Fighting itself is not even a big part of the movie (or book, which I also recommend)

I won't spoil too much, but the feminization of the modern man is one of the main themes of the story, it's hard to explain on here,so you'll have to see it for yourself, but I definitely recommend you check it out at least once, it's one of those movies I think everyone should watch, especially men.

Definitely a man's movie. The themes of brotherhood, freedom, cooperation, willpower are strong in the group.

rocky 2 and rocky 3

Zombieland.

Thanks for the responses guys I will definitely watch it soon

best response

in general any zombie movie is a good fitness motivation

American Beauty. He redpills his wife, starts lifting and it leads to him giving ZERO fucks...also goes for a younger chick

Pumping Iron

2girls1cup

come on, you are lying...

Frozen

The book is actually about the author Chuck Palahnuik's repressed homosexuality at the time. Now he is openly gay.

D-does saying "300" make me gay, Veeky Forums? I'm married with kids b-but I want to look like Michael Fassbender...

Cory in the house it's my favorite anime

BECAUSE YOU ARE A SLAVE, NEO

Southpaw

I thought he got the idea and started writing it because he got his shit pushed in by someone, but no one at work dared ask him what happened?

>matrix is GOAT

Warrior with tom hardy, watched it like 10times already

this, it is good motiv