Recovering fatty thread / loose skin thread

Here is a picture of me from 5 or so years ago with my mom before I went to prom. I've lose about 100 lbs of fat and have since put on a decent amount of muscle. Just started bulking for the first time in my life a month ago. I have lose skin now but what can you do.

Here is me now loose skin and all.

sorry about that bud

meh, my girlfriend doesn't mind, and im healthier soo oh well.

and I can hide the titties when i wear clothes

Oh my god I feel so bad for you, lose all that weight and this happens. Hopefully you can get the surgery soon.

You should ask to have the nipples removed if you get the surgery. No nipples is the epitome of manliness.

How tall are you?

Also, what was your starting weight and what is your current weight?

It used to bother me a lot, but you'd be surprised the girls you can get with just a bit of confidence. Yeah I wish they were gone, and surgery is definitely a possibility in the future.
I'll keep the no nipple thing in mind haha

I'm about 6 foot and my heaviest was about 270lbs

And sorry current weight is 195. Keep in mind the 100lbs is a rough estimate considering I've put on about 20 pounds of muscle in the same time

Can you suck your own nipples like sucking on the strings of your hoodie? Just sitting there watching tv with one in your mouth

Damn, I'm only 5'9 and started at 300lbs. Have lost 40 pounds so far and I was hoping my loose skin wouldn't be that bad.

Hows the loose skin in the rest of your body?

I dunno about it so much just resting in my mouth, but I could certainly lift it up to my mouth and hold it there.

fucking rekt

my tummy has a little loose skin, although i still have a fair bit of fat I can loose around it. I have loose skin on my arms but it kind of blends in with the muscle. My legs are fine as far as I can tell.

Get a shirt grandma

I have one right here:

there is nothing more cringe to me than an adult saying the word "tummy" when not speaking to a child.

Did you take dick progress pics?
How were the gains?
Did you have a gf the whole time you were losing weight and did she say anything about aforementioned dick gains?

Who says I wasn't speaking to a child?Found an extra inch when I lost the fat upper penis area. The gains were nice. I started dating my current girlfriend almost a year ago, so she's seen me loose a little bit of weight, but the gains in the penis area already happened. She's seen me put on muscle though.

Any other recovering fatties?

I'm Hoping to get down to 200 by the end of the year

You look good Op, way to go. Was diet the most difficult part? Do you eat pretty clean now?

Me user. From 97.5kg In mid October of something to ~71 today.

No loose skin so far but I'm still chubby.

Dude either get surgery or literally eat everything you can get your hands on while lifting hard 6 days a week and getting some proper sleep.

Fkn hell roid if you want dude no one gives a shit.

At least you'll be big and stronk, and maybe you could cut later and end up looking much better.

If you got laid looking with all that loose skin pls tell us the stories mang.

What is your body fat % now?

I'm currently just under 400lbs. I'm so grateful for Veeky Forums and these kinds of topics in particular because without them, I wouldn't be anywhere near prepared enough for the eventuality of this problem occurring.
Currently putting money aside each month for skin surgery (and possible gyno surgery if necessary) once I reach my goal.
Wish me luck, lads.

I feel you brother. The only thing we can do is get surgery and untill that not let it bother us that much.
Sime girls do mind but most dont and even with a shitbody you can get qt's like you said.
You dont seem to have alot of stretch marks, so good on you.
Pic is me after losing 150 pounds. My tits and tummy look like a sad man kek.

Forgot pic fuck.

Mirin shoulders

Oh my god your mother is so ugly.

Oh oh oh, she does mind, don't be fooled.

I think his mum's just getting old, fampai.
It happens to all roastie scum eventually (yes, even your waifu)

good job man now just get that surgery thing. I lost 100 pounds but there is loose skin only on my quads and some stretch marks on biceps,lats,back and stomach. I guess I got lucky that I lost it at 16 and didnt wait more. Wish I took progress pics tho but I was insecure as fuck since I looked like a penguin

gday mate

Me as well. Down to 194 this morning from 270. Shooting for 190 by Spring break.

I can safely say that i gained at least 2"+ from losing 75 pounds. Though puberty and improved circulation from cardio may have worked in my favor as well.

OP here, sorry guys I had to get my 8 hours

hey dude, that's great. I know loose skin is hard to deal with, but Im at a point now where it just doesn't bother me anymore. Its much more important to just be healthy.
yeah dieting sucked when I first started. Working out for me is basically an addiction now, but eating healthy never became easy haha. I do force myself to eat pretty healthy though, granted I give myself a cheat meal every once in a while
Damn, that's pretty impressive. Hopefully you don't get any skin either. Id say if you don't see any yet you're probably good. I could start to see my skin right away.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I'm bulking right now. Hopefully putting on some muscle will help with the skin, especially around my chest. I'll avoid roids though haha. And yeah my girlfriend is fucking awesome, I told her about my skin before we ever started dating, and she still wanted to be with me. My first time with her was scary, but she just took over and fucked me. Now i'm a lot more comfortable with her and we have sex all the time, and theres no hesitation anymore about taking my clothes off in front of her.

literally no idea. I stepped on a buddies scale that is supposed to estimate your body fat, and it said like 15%, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more.
good luck man! keep grinding, it is so worth it in the end.
Damn dude, 150 pounds. That's amazing. All things considered your skin doesn't look that bad either. Yeah definitely some girls do mind, but there are some qts who don't mind. In fact my girlfriend thinks its attractive because it shows hard work and dedication. As far as the stretch marks go, yeah mine aren't bad. If I lifted my tits though there are three HUGE ones on either tit, then a few on my sides but hey. Anyways keep grinding bro.
congratulations bro. great work to loose the weight. I feel the penguin thing too, I mean have you see this? Straight up penguin
gday

congrats on the weight loss and congrats on the gains bro ;)

Testamony to why you should never go full Auschwitz cardio blitz

Lost 80 in about a year and half.

no loose skin

been yoyoing between 160lbs and 320lbs for the past 5 years at least and I've never had loose skin.

My skin is fucking horrible in every other regard, but apparently it gets a pass in the elastic department

Tf? My heaviest was 310 lbs and I'm down to 270. I'm also 6ft. But I don't look as bad as your start for some reason

> (You)
>Damn, that's pretty impressive. Hopefully you don't get any skin either. Id say if you don't see any yet you're probably good. I could start to see my skin right away.

Hopefully I won't have any. I'm also in the fence whether I have gyno or not but I'm starting to see a noticeable size reduction lately.

I've been losing for almost 5 years and haven't done much yo-yo weight loss. Perhaps losing fat really fast can cause loose skin but I dunno if that's all that applicable to me. A lot has to do with genetics and water intake I'd say. I had really saggy man tits when I was fat too. And the skin shrunk a little but now it's pretty much just stuck there

That's great dude, congrats on the new body bro
You've lost a lot of weight man, that's nuts. And no loose skin? Awesome.
I wasn't 6 foot in that picture. I was probably 5"9 or something
Yeah bro, for the last 2 years I haven't seen any reduction in my tits, so if yours are shrinking I'd say that's a pretty good sign. Good luck.

This has to be bait, I was 315 at 6' when I started and now I'm 180 with almost no loose skin

Wow. Did you bulk / put on some muscle before your cut? Good shit man.

How much does the loose skin surgery cost?

Dunno what to tell you dude. It's not like there's an equation to calculate loose skin. It's heavily dependent on genetics. I guess I rolled a 1

Everyone's skin is different.

Haven't looked to far into it, but I'm guessing around $8000. It's not something covered by insurance

275 6'1 to 190. No loose skin like ops. Stomach looks terrible because stretch marks blending together. But I have a huge chest so that's probably why I don't have much of a loose skin problem. If I tried for washboard abs I would be fugged

Cosmetic surgery is rarely covered. Technically it should, since loose skin creates a nice environment for flesh eating bacteria.

Thanks user. We are all going to make it.

>loose skin creates a nice environment for flesh eating bacteria.
YIKES
Yeah, I'm definitely getting that shit removed once I hit my goal weight.

The folds hold in moisture, are warm, and you will rarely clean it properly. It's half scare mongering, but it is true that it creates a dangerous enviroment.

yeah, the chest probably helps. I'm bulking right now, so I hope that when I cut it will look even slightly different. nice job on the weight loss
Damn I did not know that.

Your skin doesn't look bad at all considering how much weight you lost

Like $10k in America, could be a little less or a little more depending on how bad it is

That's only for really bad cases though, like those people that lose 300lbs

Can I get some food tips besides the obvious spinach, broccoli, beans and the classic chicken/turkey meat?

I'm getting kind of bored of always eating the same. And I was wondering if there is something I forgot.

If all you care about is losing weight then just count your calories and you can sneak in some other foods in there

I like Berries and melons
Good fiber and they are super low in calories. They can also give you some sweetness if you are craving sugar.

I know that user, just asking what other healthy/low calorie ingredients or foods are out there besides the obvious ones.

Berries are great, too bad they are so expensive where I live.

125 grams of blueberries cost close to 5€, raspberries are 2,5€ for the 125 grams.

Strawberries are getting in season so I'm guessing their price will to down a bit now, last time I checked they were at 6/5 € per kg.

This is what my body looks like at the moment, I'm currently 271lbs. My height is 5ft 11 and I've never been at my healthy weight as an adult, the doctor estimates my healthy weight is 210lbs, what do you guys think?

You are fat user, but you already know that.
Lose some weight. It's not that hard after the first week. Just download myfitnesspal and you'll see.

Already lost 10cm around my waist my weight hasn't gone down but it is because I do cardio and resistance training at the gym.

Just wondering if the doctor is right about the weight estimate, I do have a muscular build but 210lbs makes me have some doubts, is 61lbs that much of a difference?

Mirin hard OP. Wear those stretch marks and loose skin as a badge of pride. Get the surgery someday if you can, but you did a great thing. Losing weight isn't really hard, but it does take a lot of time, and you did your time like a man. You deserve to feel great.