Peanut butter

Peanut butter

Waste of calories or no?

Too many fats, bad bad bad

Fuck you PB is god tier bulking food

Ok fatty. Enjoy "bulking" on fatty mcfat foods. You're probably a weak minded stupid fuck who thinks food/drinks need to taste good. Fuckface.

You're probably the same stupid fuck who salts his food

no one says you have to eat more than 2 tbsp in a day which is nowhere near too many fats [sic].

>Fats are bad meme

Saturated fats are

No, they aren't fucktard, unless you are American and eating tons of it daily

Confirmed for not making it. Enjoy your fat shit food, fatties.

>all saturated fats are bad
>I can't name one without looking it up, but I know they're bad

>name one saturated fat
Doesn't matter where I'm from, they're are still unhealthy

Used to be skelly and was never hungry, pb on toast helped me out

and by the way 80% of the fat in peanut butter is unsaturated

Lauric acid.

It's been shown to increase HDL or in terms you would understand "hurr durr good cholesterol"

oh my god I just realized you thought Saturated Fat just referred to one specific fatty acid.

this is so embarrassing I'm not even laughing about it. it's not funny anymore.

this, pb and toast is god tier bulking food

What is the Holy Trinity of bulking food, Veeky Forums?

Milk, PB and ... ?

whole grain bread

fucking oats dude

geez

>bread

>not getting the proper amount of unsaturated fats.

Consider cardio

>oats
Like eating god damn glue

Bitch. Get yourself some PB2, that's powdered peanut butter. Mix a few spoonfuls in with a scoop of protein powder, add a little water, mix it until it has the consistency of peanut butter, and enjoy the most delicious high protein peanut butter experience of your life with only about 3-6 grams of additional fat on top of what's in the protein powder you use.

*sips*

>Buy almonds
>Roast in oven for 10 minutes
>Put on food processer for 4 minutes
>Almond butter

Literally 100% healthier than fucking peanuts, and so cheap to make your own. I like to split a banana down the middle and spread it on.

But enjoy your peanuts and white bread like a good cuck

As a connoisseur of crunchy peanut butters, I can say without a doubt that PB2 is no substitute.

Carbs.. bread, rice, oates etc

>peanut butter
>sat fats

What the fuck am I reading?

>Literally 100% healthier than fucking peanuts

uh...

>Legume
>Nut

They are literally the first words on each picture. Are you full blown retard or just pretending?

Your point being what exactly?

how do i know you don't season anything

>85% nuts
Its exactly the fucking same as every brand

oats

And? They're unhealthier.

peanut butter should be considered a special food item for extreme skeletons, athletes or bodybuilders - basically for people who have trouble getting enough calories
it's a fucking dietary suicide for regular people who don't have insane TDEE or actually enjoy eating

fruit, fruit and fruit

think about it
think of nature
think of bears n shit

gorge on fruit in the sumer when tey're avalaible, to fatten up (dat fuctose + glucose)

the energy reserves see them through harsh, barren winters, where no plants are available, prey is scarce (and is protein and fat, no carbs), and is harder to hunt down. they slim down like crazy but survive.

then the cycle repeats.

fruit is the ultimate bulking food, and summer is for bulking while winter is for cutting (cold thermogenesis baby). Veeky Forums is just too dumb and stubborn to realize it.

ALSO
>fat is bad
>saturated fat is bad
ehehehehehe I'll be your diabetes doctor goyim. This great plan costs only 6 gorrillion dollars a month and visits are a measly over9000 bucks! better get you on statins and metformin (which i promise i'm getting you at the cheapest price possible, ehehehe!)

>humans are physiologically the same as bears

Are you telling me a combination of fructose and glucose in excess doesn;t fatten up a human? do you understand human nurtrition and metabolism? do you know what a liver is?

>so cheap to make your own
Pretty sure 10 cups of almonds is like $30, and that's at BJ's in bulk. Almonds are not cheap at all so unless youre getting a shitton of butter from that it's not worth it

I hate the taste of peanut butter because I'm bulking on it, I don't see your point.

What's it like to not know how to read?

eggs

Beans
Oats
Milk
Legumes

>Are you telling me a combination of fructose and glucose in excess doesn;t fatten up a human?
Correct. Excess calories fattens up a human as it does any animal.

Also stop typing like a fag. Also stop comparing humans to bears.

Yes but not all calories are the same. That's like saying all micronutrients are the same. "lol y wud i need magnesium if im eating plenty of b5 hurr durr!"

Similarly MACROnutrients are not the same. They di different things in the body, are metabolized differently, stored differently, activate different hormones etc. You're dumb if you think calories are all that matters. Why not eat 100g of sugar to repair your muscle instad of 100g of chicken? Why don't you drink some diesel out of your engine? "hurr durr it's just fat, same thing as butter!"

Also you do know that while we're not the exact same, other mammals are useful in figuring out exactly what happens in us. Cosmetics, drugs, different macro ratio diets.
Ever heard of animal testing? Rats? Mice? Pigs? Monkeys?

Stop being dumb.

Well, great. Now I don't know what to believe. Thanks, thread.

I'd be more concerned about the amount of sugar in it. I love peanut butter, but quite frankly I'd be really pleased if I could find a brand with half or no sugar or sweetener in it.

>Yes but not all calories are the same.
By definition they are.
>That's like saying all micronutrients are the same.
No it isn't, that would be retarded.
>Similarly MACROnutrients are not the same.
Correct again, that would be retarded.
>You're dumb if you think calories are all that matters.
And you're flat out retarded if you think calories differ or that they aren't the near complete majority of responsibility for weight loss and gain

>Why not eat 100g of sugar to repair your muscle instad of 100g of chicken?
I'm not sure if you're trolling or you're so stupid you genuinely don't understand the difference between different types of food in terms of macronutrients.

If you're trolling you're doing a good job. If not then please stop being retarded on purpose.

Oats, milk, banana. (Cacao powder/cinnamon)

Is consuming peanuts any different from peanut butter?

>Why don't you drink some diesel out of your engine? "hurr durr it's just fat, same thing as butter!"

As a diesel mechanic I feel the need to tell some of you idiots this is a horrible idea, even though this is a post mocking it I worry about some of you.

>removing fats through processing
>adding more protons for even more inflammation gains
>ever making it

>all fats are the same
This is what IIFYMers actually believe.

>a combination of fructose and glucose in excess

Dude you'd need to eat like a bucket of apples a day or a truckload of berries.

Is consuming wheat any different from bread?

You're right, fat calories are stored easier.

>it's a "he doesn't season his chicken" episode

Do you think peanut butter is just peanuts that have been put in a blender?

The non-shitty brands, yeah.

not quite as good, but this definitely goes great in shakes when you don't have room for the shitload of extra calories that normal pb has.

>dat narrow horizon

I can't fathom living a life where it's the norm for me to have processed bullshit around me all the time

This is the poor boi brand in NZ

Sugar is the last one btw

It's absolutely terrible for you. If you want fat just eat some coconut oil or meat.

Fruititarians do that. Almost none of them are fat. Really makes you think.

dubs confrim

Triggeredddd