What supplements are you currently taking?

What supplements are you currently taking?

5x caps OL Ignite3
3x caps Biotest Tribex
2x caps fish oil Omega-3 (1,200mg ea.)
1x multivitamin

B12 and biotin

A lot, I don't know if they're placebo but I'm afraid to stop.

multivit
vit d supps 3000 IUs
fish oil

Whey protein
Multivitamin
Vitamin D3
Omega 3 6 & 9
Magnesium & zinc
Glucosamine sulphate

Multivitamin
Omega 3 & 6 fish oil

pygeum
fermented cod liver oil

whey
fishoil
multivitamins with trace elements
BCAAs

Everything but pic related is a meme

>checked

multi vit
fish oil
cla (cut)
zma

I get free supplements from amazon all the time otherwise I likely wouldn't take more a couple

Currently
>Creatine
>Fish Oil
>Magnesium
>Zinc
>L-Theanine with coffee
>5-HTP with sleep
>Vitamin D3
>Iodine
>Vitamin K2
>Vitamin C
>Biotin

Protip: Most store bought vitamins are less effective than placebo. Many are dangerous when taken daily, particularly in multivitamins which tend to drastically overdose things like Iron and Vitamin A, both of which do lasting damage over time.

The "I can fix my shitty diet with a magic pill" meme needs to die. Take vitamins if you're deficient and only pick the right form- usually the more expensive one. If you don't know if you're deficient get tested and find out. If you're just taking something in the hopes of it helping you're 99% likely to be wasting your money.

>I get free supplements from amazon all the time
How?

They send me them for review. I throw most of them out because the majority of cheap supplements on amazon are basement operations, small chinese import businesses or worse. Blows my mind every time I see people buying unknown supplements on amazon.

You do something special for a living?
Why would they ask you for review?

Seeing lawsuits in the supplement industry almost daily now it's never worth it to underdose products thinking the legal system won't come after you. They love money and I've seen countless baller company owners wind up in the slammer or having to declare bankruptcy because they put the inappropriate claim on the bottle.

It takes 1 guy lab testing their product and it coming back underdosed to sue. Bigger companies can afford the legal fees though but I absolutely agree with the crappie vendors. Amazon may do away with a good chunk of them as it only makes their insurance premiums go up over time.

>Whey
>Omega 3
>Zinc
>Vit D

vitamin d
multivitamin
omega 3

Venison and potatoes. It's bulking season you roody-poos.

>Why would they ask you for review?
If you reach the top 5-10k amazon reviewers for your area companies will fall over themselves to get your reviews

>Seeing lawsuits in the supplement industry almost daily now it's never worth it to underdose products thinking the legal system won't come after you. They love money and I've seen countless baller company owners wind up in the slammer or having to declare bankruptcy because they put the inappropriate claim on the bottle.
It's a lot stricter here in the UK and supplements are controlled compared to the US where you can put fucking anything in them, but we still have problems with Amazon.

Most people don't realise Amazon is just eBay in disguise with centralised delivery. You're buying from some shady motherfucker 90% of the time which results in the stuff you're talking about.

I've been throwing around iron since 1998. I've tried everything. Take some joint supp like glucosamine chondroiton and put the rest towards your grocery bill. The rest is worthless unless you're a member of the vitamin-T club.