6 months of PPL without legs (so basically PP)

>6 months of PPL without legs (so basically PP)
>Decided to test my one rep maxes this week

>DL 1rm: lmao3pl8
>Bench 1rm: lmao2pl8
>OHP 1rm: lmao1pl8
>Squat 1rm: 1.5 pl8

>Will continue to not do squats because fuck them

Judge me Veeky Forums

Squats are good for you. :D

>1rm

[email protected]

seriously, how can't people bench 2pl8 8 reps+?
How fucking weak are you faggot?

Pics

But I don't really feel the need to train my quads since they're already big for my frame.
Also they feel like cancer.

Go for it brah. I got to a 6plate deadlift without squatting.

That said. I just started squatting again recently and my numbers are shooting up.

Calm down there, hombre. I've been lifting for 6 months so I'd say my progress is pretty average.
Literally tried for a 1rm for the first time this week just to see where it's at.

are you me?

Btw my quads feel like they're gonna explode just from doing a few squats.

pics of what you weak fuck?
Are you implying that 2pl8 benchers look impressive?

Its the absolute bare minimum, just look around at your gym, most people that bench 2pl8 for reps don't even look impressive.

Nvm. I thought you did not start with PP"L" and were lifting longer then 6 month, its okay like that.

2pl8 bench should be achieved after 1 year if you aren't genetic trash and visit the gym at least 3 times a week.

Yea, I saw no reason to start with a meme program like SS and went straight for Push Pull. I work out for about 1.5h 4 times a week and wouldn't change a thing if I could go back.

I'd definitely recommend starting with PPL if you're a normal sized person.

Pretty weak lifts man but whatever. Anyway, I am on pplpplx and cant do squats anymore because fucked up knees from when I was fat. You should still train legs though. Lunges are an okay substitute if you really dont want to squat.

>I saw no reason to start with a meme program like SS

that rare case of a Veeky Forumsizen that does the right thing

Keep it up bro you will make it

It's not really about not wanting to squat. I just don't want to make my already sizeable quads bigger. I guess I'm stupid for mostly caring about aesthetics but I just don't see a reason to train legs aside from DLs.
If I felt like I needed to train legs I'd definitely squat.

that's good to know you fucking manlet

6'1'' though

Duh, when not just do upper lower without the lower aka

UxUxUxx

It even the Jonnie Bravo AKA
UxUxPPx

I feel it's better to separate push and pull exercises so I can still work out 4 times a week but give each muscle group 2-3 days to recover.

Isn't an LP program recommended for noobs to get their numbers up real quick like, after which they can switch to a ppl?

lol its funny seeing how meme routines come in and out of fashion here.

PPL is the current one.
Its always because noobs want to believe theres some kind of magical routine that will make them aesthetic in a short time frame.

In a year when the PPL memers realise they still don't look how they want to look, they will talk shit about PPL here and a new meme routine will surface because the noobs won't want to do PPL.

>haven't trained legs for over half a year because of non-lifting injury
>Do 3 light squat sessions to get the feel again
>decide to try max a little over a week later
>Squat a little over 3pl8