Bicep Rate Thread

Alright for 1 week?

Also you see that hip, I have posterior pelvic tilt, otherwise I'd have a narrow waist coupled with my wide shoulders, I'd look so good

how 2 fix :(

Nigguh you've been going to the gym for a week.

had my bicep rate measured at around 1.2 curls per second

is this normal?

yes
and
?

I want to see where my starting point is at and how much potential I have, normiefags already think I'm big because of my frame

I hate to break it to you kid, but that picture is the epitome of normal, if not below normal.

Nobody thinks that u are big. U look like every teenager ever.

>My wide shoulders

Get out.

people do yes

>posterior pelvic tilt is normal
LOL

why jelly?

>1 week

thread hidden

>why jelly
Not him but post complete upper body or gtfo

>wide shoulders
>posts one shoulder at awkward angle
Welcome friend.

>this thread

k one sec jellyboy

>why jelly

Put your makeup on boy. This is getting screen cap'd for YLYL.

give me a min, I can't get hard

This has to be bait or you are a overconfident teenager, I'm betting the latter since you appear to be small.

you guys are funny :)

here, wide shoulders, stay mad kiddos

OMG so big, literally perfect genetics right there

:) thank you for your kind words, people around here aspire for my body they tell me

Don't listen to Veeky Forums OP
In fact, get off Veeky Forums entirely
I guarantee 9/10 of the dudes that will shit on you are either full blown auschwitz or chunk mode and this place will warp your mind and eventually you'll give up lifting entirely and just shitpost here out of habit like they do.
You're hitting the weights and that's what matters...keep going OP, get off Veeky Forums for your own good though

>fridgemode

Tell me I'm pretty.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

HAHAHAHA

it looks like that because of the pelvic tilt

really my waist is really small and I look really hench

>nervous laughing
it's ok that you were wrong, I accept your apology

thank you friend, it's alright I don't get affected by the words of inferior humans

>excuses
>excuses
>excuses
>excuses
>excuses
Guys srsly I'm big, my mommmy said so

hahaha are you projecting? you're projecting aren't you? can't just be happy for someone else, your reality can't accept it lol

yeah definitely that's why girls literally grab onto my arms and say "user you're so huge and strong" and then kiss me and jerk me off don't they? stay inferior kiddo

B8 confirmed

are you a moron?
obviously they don't just jack me off when they first meet me, unlike your jerk-off fantasies that's not how it works in the real world

they start off with the grabbing

then they say "user I feel safe with you because you're very big and strong" etc, and these are unbiased views since they are normally random girls off the street and the kissing and jerking off comes later

>random girls off street say your name and that you make them feel safe

It's hard to tell what's OP at this point, but that picture says it all

Your shoulders aren't even big you preteen fuck

LMFAO

>he lives in a town/city of 100k+ and everyone doesn't know each other

I'm known in my ends kiddo, just cause you're an indoors neek doesn't mean everyone is

I've been op for all the replies with more than one link, pic related for confirmation

Assuming I was even a preteen, your anger towards someone less than 13 years old because they have a better body than you is just proof of your massive insecurities. Seek help.

u miran?

weak bait

Ah shit my bad OP you're right you just remind me of this kid I played football with. He was fucking jacked man. He also had a little brother with down syndrome who would watch us practice and would take his shirt off for no reason. You remind me of my jackes friends down syndrome brother

>you just remind me of this kid I played football with
you must've failed your English literature GCSE or something, first you say I'm the kid you played football with? Then you say I'm his brother? Pick one you undecisive jelly fuck

Besides all the no gains, you really shouldn't pose in front of windows where only one arm is in the light.

It looks like your one arm is being stretched to its limits with your little cornstarch arms.

Fella I was leading you on into thinking you're actually jacked when really you like the kid who had to sit the bench for the special olympics basketball team

I know what you were trying to lead me on with, but it was miserably executed. You can do better.

Yeah you're right Im done taking this b8 anyways

hhhhhhhHehehehhehee

You're pretty.

yea he made it too obvious

I'm a sad cunt and this thread made me laugh out loud. Thx user

It's called misdirection Einstein

It's literally the backbone of ever joke ever