Cottage cheese

Cottage cheese

Yes or no

Yes.

Pineapple, cinnamon, cottage cheese with salt is fantastic. One of the few tasty things I can fit into a cut.

Yes.

I eat mine with pickled beets.

How do you guys buy fruit?

I love it but living alone I either buy it fresh and it gets rotten because I don't finish it on time (if you buy enough to get a good deal) or I buy it frozen and it's just a hassle microwaving it all the time and shit. Guess I'm just lazy

Holy shit that's a great idea, I know what I'm having for my post-workout snacks from now on.

The stuff I use with cottage cheese is all canned. I get pinapple, peaches, and medley when it's on sale in bulk. Keeps and tastes really good. Just don't get the kind canned in syrup.

Fresh in small amounts. Canned in water or frozen on hand for if I'm out of fresh.

It is amazing but normals all think I'm fucking weird for it or liking pickled beets in general. I don't understand because they are fucking delicious.

You know what's also great? Pickled onions. I don't see them in the US often in stores just in the UK. But they're amazing

Pickled things in general are so great and healthy too because vinegar has like 0 calories

Yeah I put pickled onions on sandwiches and stuff. Only one specialty shop has good ones near me though.

Yes, cottage cheese is a good source of protein and tastes good. 1/2 a cup gives you +15g of protein which is good for a dairy product.

i like cottage cheese on my spinach with some fresh pepper
get dem veggie servings and quality proteins.

Tastes ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING. But the fat free cottage cheese here is 160 calories for 30 grams of protein.

I honestly can't stand anything about the taste, texture, or smell. So what I'd do is spoon it into my mouth and swallow it without even chewing it or letting it hit my tongue

cottage cheese is maybe the GOAT bedtime snack. Its all Casein protein.

I usually eat it with a bowl of southern style greens (collards, kale, or turnip greens)

>High sodium
>Has a rare type of protein known as casein which has an elongated extraction curve.
> It's good to eat before bed but not excessively because of the sodium and peristalsis.

Back when I lost like 25 pounds, Cottage Cheese was my secret weapon. Whenever I was hungry before bed I would eat a few spoonfuls of the stuff and feel full enough to sleep.

It's good with fruit or if you blend it into a fruit smoothie it's got no flavor.

>30 grams
>160 calories

Wow that sounds amazing. Is it expensive?

I mix it with plain yogurt. Sometimes i mix some blueberries if I cant gag it down

Yes, I always have it for breakfast with some fruit

It's like $1.50 for 4 servings at my grocery store

fuck yes

I love cottage cheese and it's amazing for cutting, but it turns my shits into literal bricks that destroy my angus.

I try upping my fiber, and eating it with apples but it still makes my shit sticky.

Just put prunes in your cottage

Goddddamn you westerners have it good. Greek yogurt and all kinds of cheese are so fucking expensive where I live. That price would only get you 1 serving here.

Fruit is pretty expensive where I live, so I don't buy it often unless it's on sale or seasonal.
I buy frozen berries which technically are fruit, and blend it with kefir to make a smoothie. Much cheaper and it tastes good.

Get some sugar free jam (I like strawberry) and add it, takes away that cottage cheese taste.