Best routine for a intermediate

Been lifting for more than a year now. Looking for a good program to build good muscle mass and reduce body fat. I found this on internet. Let me know if its good or not.
ROUTINE FOR THE FIRST TWO-THREE MONTHS:
Monday: Chest / Triceps
Tuesday: Back / Biceps
Wednesday: Shoulder / Traps
Thursday: Thigh / Calves / Abs
Friday: Chest / Triceps
Saturday: Back / Biceps
Sunday: Shoulder / Traps
ROUTINE FOR THE NEXT THREE-FIVE MONTHS:
Monday: Biceps / Triceps
Tuesday: Chest / Shoulders
Wednesday: Back / Traps / Lats
Thursday: Thigh / Calves / Abs
Friday: Biceps / Triceps
Saturday: Chest / Shoulders
Sunday: Back / Traps / Lats

I've been doing the second routine (with slight modifications) for some time and I got some nice results.
Also , why do you refer to lats as a separate bodypart when working back?

we can't tell if your routine is good or not if you dont post it. and your body.

just do PPL.

push

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5
DB Incline Bench 3x5
DB Lateral Raise 3x10-12
Rope Pushdown 3x10-12
Overhead Dumbbell Extension 3x10-12
Shrugs 3x10-12

pull

Deadlift 3x5
Barbell Rows 3x5
Lat Pulldowns 3x8-10
Face Pulls 3x10-12
Incline DB Curls 4x10-12
Hammer Curls 3x10-12

legs

Back Squats/Front Squats 4x5
Romanian Deadlift 3x5
Hack Squats 3x8
Leg press 3x8-10
seated Calf Raises 3x10-12

Dunno man , it was written like that only.
Nice results like ? Can you post a picture?

3 times a week. Repeat for how much time , weeks? And is this enough for chest. My chest lagging too much.

I can probably give you some good advice if you post your 1RMs + height/weight/BF%.

I've just had a deload week after finishing a cycle of candito and I did a brosplit type thing for the first time in over a year and I fucking hated it. I don't understand how people can spend a full workout doing eg back and bis

Here's my lifts, I'm 32 years old and have been lifting for 5 years. Injuries set me back a few times (obviously) and I did lots of hypertrophy routines where I just increased volume and didn't move weight up often

>6'4
>210lbs
>DB bench 110lbs x 6
>Squat 265x10 (rarely squat more than 3plate)
>DL 455x1

I don't OHP because I have bad shoulders

What do? Just trying to cut a bit and gain some more mass. I can only go-to the gym 3x a week and I run/box 3x a week

neither of these routines are especially good for an intermediate.
Look PHUL/PHAT routines. they're much more suited for a hypertrophy-oriented intermediate lifter.

That said, the fact that you've been here for a fucking year and still don't know this shit is indicating that you might not be as intermediate as you think you are

RM :
Squat - 176 lbs
Bench - 120 lbs ( I know its very very less)
Deadlifts - 150 lbs ( I do deadlifts very less , my forms very bad and causes a lot of back pain)
OHP - 110 lbs
Height - 6"1 / 185 cm (Aprox)
Weight - 84 kg / 185 lbs
Body fat % - I never measured , but its around 15-16%

you suggest something then please

Okay guys , before any hate comments come or u guys saying am noob and all , I want to tell that the gym which I go , they gave a routine. Only 2-3 persons do deadlifts at my gym and they do just half reps , the plates/bar doesnt touch the ground , they keep it above ground level.
I am really a noob. I don't even know what hypertrophy , overload , deload is. It's not my fault , its mostly my gym trainer's. I was off for 2-3 weeks due to exams. Beofre going in again , I thought why not look at internet for good programs, and the mostly I found were mix types. So please tell me from starting. EXPLAIN LIKE AM FIVE PLEASE.
PS - I do have made lil bit of gains.
PS - The gym routine is like -
Monday - Chest/Triceps
Tuesday - Back / Biceps
Wednesday - Shoulders / Traps
Thursday - Chest / Triceps / Legs
Friday - Biceps

Are those your 1RM? If not how: how many reps?

What routine have you been using this far?

These are the weights I can do 1 Rep Max

my gym gave me this :
Monday - Chest/Triceps
Tuesday - Back / Biceps
Wednesday - Shoulders / Traps
Thursday - Chest / Triceps / Legs
Friday - Biceps

Please do a routine with at least a bit of focus on strenght

Can I use Metallicadpa's Beginner PPL?
Its like : -
PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+ (alternate, so if you did deadlifts on Monday, you would do rows on Thursday, and so on)
3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups
3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls
PUSH
4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press (alternate in the same fashion as the rows and deadlifts)
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press (do the opposite movement: if you bench pressed first, overhead press here)
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
LEGS
2x5, 1x5+ squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 leg press
3x8-12 leg curls
5x8-12 calf raises
Its a 6 day workout.

If I were you I would do any LP program considering how bad your lifts are and add some accesories if you'd like

Suggest some then man

You are literally untrained novice tier in terms of strength, not intermediate. Literally just do SS.

Anything that focuses on compounds of 5 reps and has linear progression.
SS, SL, GSLP.
Personally I dont share their love for squats so I would alternate them with diddies.

Ex:

A:

5x5 squat
5x5 bench
5x5 row (Any BB variation. Personally I like close grip T-bar)

B:

5x5 OHP
5x5 (weighted) pull-up
1x5 deadlift

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

Start low with the weight and if you get all 5 reps on all 5 sets you add 5 pounds next time. If you dont get all 5 reps on all 5 sets you use the same weight next time. Keep doing this until you stall for too long and then go down to doing 3x5 on the lift you stall on.

You can add accesories if you'd like

Im running 70s big LP right now. some of the linear progression is starting to stall though.

Day 1
Overhead Press: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
Chinup: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
Curl: 3 x 10
DB bench press: 3 x 12

Day 2
Dip: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
Deadlift: 1 x 5
DB row: 3 x 10
V bar pushdown: 3 x 10
Lateral raise: 3 x 12

Day 3
push press: 5 x 3, 1 x 10
front squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
Pullup: 3 x 5
Romanian deadlift: 3 x 10
facepulls: 3 x 12
Hammer curl: 3 x 10

stats:
squat: 130 kg 3 x 5
Overhead Press: 60 kg 3 x 5
Diddly: 170 kg x 5
Chinup: +20 3 x 5
Dip: +30 3 x 5

Increase weight in each set? And no more reps than 5 reps?

>Increase weight in each set
No. Let's say you squat monday on monday with 135 lbs and are able to finish all 5 reps on all 5 sets. Then you add another 5 lbs next time you squat.
If you are not able to get all 5 reps on all 5 sets you use the same weight next time you squat.
You might want to start with weight a bit lighter than you use right now.
>And no more reps than 5 reps
No. You'll get stronger quicker by staying at low reps on your compounds.
But if you choose to add accessories you should do them at higher reps fx 3x8-12

A good thing for intermediates is to do the Texas Method split template and supplement it with accessories. It's the best of both worlds, giving fast strength gains as well as good size gains.

Increase weight in each set? And no more reps than 5 reps?

Looks pretty nice. Do you like it?

Still no
>

you do the entire program twice a week

OP, you're fucking retarded and a DYEL. Read Starting Strength.

Is there a good PPL for someone with an injured lower back/spine?

I'd ideally just take out deads/squats for now until I recover fully, plus my thighs are tree trunks at this point and my upper body needs to catch up anyway (was doing PH3). Thinking PPxPPx or something along those lines with all deads/squats removed and probably bent over rows too

That's fine that you're a noob, everyone has to start somewhere.

That being said, you are nowhere near intermediate status. Hop onto a program like Starting Strength or Stronglifts for a few months and get those numbers up before you even think of switching programs.

Your solution is to read the sticky. Everything in there is written simply and provides you with all the information you'll need for the stage you're in.