Post examples of natty limit

Post examples of natty limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdhOdJ_NVao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHATS GOING ON NATION

The real king of natty aestethics.

This beautiful specimen here is what I'd consider the natty limit.

Going to post this as a friendly reminder and "proof" Marc Fitt is natty despite having 1,4M followers on instagram and being fitness personality.

THIS is how you will look as a natty lifter on your average day-to-day life without flattering angles, lighting and pump.

Just remember it.

Redbull gives you wings!

kek

not that retard again
downvoted and reported

GOLEM GET YE GONE!

sure op

Looks great to me.

BAHWELL

The man himself

>perfect husbandos don't exi-

>caffeine loading phase
wtf nigga

Friendly reminder that "natty limit" + 14-15% moderate bodyfat is ideal ladygetting mode and any more or less is either lacking or too tryhard

Jesus if this is golden standard for the white race then we're FUCKED

Is Клoкoв natty?

Who's this faggot? I wanna gay marry him.

>inb4 lurk moar

нeт

Perfection

Honestly this IS the natty limit. It's impossible to get bigger while remaining that lean.

not with those traps

Looks good

Where are the proofs?

Justin Lascek (N-no homo)

youtube.com/watch?v=xdhOdJ_NVao

this is how maximum natty performance looks like

Why worry about Proofs?

am I gay now?

Because I want to manage better

Don't we all?

This man's YouTube is my preworkout.

>tfw naturally big traps
>they've always been unusually muscular
>people think I'm roiding
>haven't even started my first cycle yet

Can't wait for the six million accusations once I do.

This should be every guys goal body, any more lean and you look like a fag and any less muscular you look like a dyel

My natty limit is golden age bodybuilder mode and a bodyweight of 270 pounds.
I was bigger then steve reeves and was factually 6'3 not hollywood 6'3".
I'm not going back to that.
The sheer amount of effort it took to get there in less then two years and amount of eating it took was staggering.

his huge fucking lifts are the proof baby

i fucking love this cunt

Real natty limit

>WAHHH I'M NATTY! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME SCOOBY FOR BEING A SUPPEMENT SHILL! I'M NOT A SUPPLEMENT SALESMAN! I JUST HAVE A SHOP ON MY WEBSITE WITH SUPEMENTS WITH MANY OPTIONS THAT I'M SELLING ON MUH WEBSITE. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A SUPPLEMENT SALESMAN! STOP CRITICIZING HOW IT COSTS EVERYONE $100 FOR A CONSULTATION FROM ME WHEREAS IT'S FREE WITH THE FORUM MEMBERSHIP (FIRST 30 DAYS FREE BTW) AT SCOOBY'S FORUM!

On TRT to maintain.

He's probably the only one ITT that is actually natty since he's the only one with a realistic physique.

Yes

*Tsz Tsz Tsz*

Is he natty tho?

Poor genetics natty limit

1/3

Average genetics natty limit

2/3

M8 he created his own version of OHP that assaults your traps. Klokov press.

Good genetics natty limit

3/3

Or pre steroids Ronnie Coleman for insane, elite genetics. Good ol' boy from Louisiana. Dem slave genetics.

>a tattoo to overkill it
whitebois are such posers

these.

this is miles ahead of the standard for what normies consider 'fit' as well

sadly this is the truth

its true, but nick wright really does have some atrocious genetics. Most other people at his fitness level would look way better

amazing physique

sorry to bust your bubble but he compete not natty before in bodybulding

>any less muscle and you look dyel

The delusion here is hilarious. Justin is fucking big. There's quite a few steps down you can go from him to still be big.

Jesus! Whats with that chest crease in the image on the left? Klokovs chest never looks like that does it?

he has shitty genetics which make him look pretty bad. I never watched any of his videos. Why is he popular? He does powerlifting or something? Im guessing that people are not following becasuse of his physique

That guy looks very good, but his traps are still kinda small

That is the natty limit for Gorons.

Large traps and bowling ball shoulders or large as fuck forearms are all obvious signs of heavy gear abuse.

You might be saying that he doesn't look like the average steroid user thus is small or "unaesthetic". Which is kind of...a big problem if you really think about it.

I mean, people define what looks good on a male by what a male steroid abuser looks like.

Most likely not natty

Gooby

not really no. only people in Veeky Forums with body dysmorphia do that.

Normies think Cristiano Ronaldo is ffucking HUUUUUUUGEEEE with gigantic muscles. Im not even kidding.

That alphadestiny guy has noticeably big traps and he claims natty. I personally think he is.

Nah, pretty sure I'm bigger than that while being natty.

mate we would all be lucky, natty or not, to have scott herman's body. by claiming this is the natty limit are you attempting to inspire, or are you trying to make some faggoty insult?

TTSZSZZZZZZZ

*ears bleeding in headphones*

Man I wish I looked that good. Some people just have it all

the thread says natty limit, faggot

i used to watch him but i forgot his channel name
tell me pls

He's never failed a drug test...

:^)

A major part of having "big traps" is insertions Tbh.

And I believe that Alpha Destiny guy could very well be natty, I took a look at his programing and he really, really seems to like training traps.

He IS the natty limit you roidmonkey

he ain't shit
looks average as fuck in good lightning too

Fuck that's the new natty king of Veeky Forums

mirin that Adolf stache

He's my goal body 2bh

All he fucking does is things for traps. Of course he's going to have big traps.

Which begs the question of what is the natty limit when you can do meme lifts to make them even bigger?

If AD wasn't doing 2 inch 1000 pound rack pulls and every weight of power shrug he could, his traps would be half the size if even. And that's assuming he did normal shrugs and deads.

Take a guy like Justin for instance. What if Justin started doing the same sort of shrugs as AD? What if he used a wrist roller? What if he did bb hip thrusts, good mornings, and leg press?
What if he started doing the Klokov press, skullcrushers, and meme tier cheat curls?

He would be a lot bigger, no?

And as would anyone if they started doing things that will get them bigger no matter how dumb they look. Though I don't recommend the skullcrushers and cheat curls, but they do work at the expense of your health.

Someone like AD will reach his natty limit, though he's going to hurt himself doing those dumb fucking db rows. Someone only doing something everyone else is doing will not however, no matter how big he is.

You gotta push yourself, but you gotta do it safely. Everyone has a chance to eclipse what they think is possible but not everyone will do it because it's outside the box. Or they hit somewhat of a wall and roid while doing cookie cutter shit.

Dont mind if i do

Drug tests are easy as fuck to pass. The only ones who fail are idiots (e.g. drug addicts).

are there any natty lifters on YT (not fake natties) who post specific details of their diet and progress?

I mean, I do think scott herman is natty, but I have looked around and have no idea how much he benches/squats/deads/ohps. Fake natties don't post this kind of stuff because they like to keep things vague, but I think it'd be really helpful for real YT natties to post their lifts from time to time, so we can establish a goal (lift X lbs to look like this).

Obviously it varies from person to person but it's a bit frustrating being able to bench 300lbs but not looking as large as herman or lascek - I can't tell if it's something I'm doing wrong or their lifts are just way higher than mine.

He's like an ugly Dio Brando

All "natties" on YT are fake natties. No exceptions. That includes Scott.

Your body looks Photoshoped

I personally know three guys who look better than this. And I only know five guys.

I would say this is close to the natural max BMI.You could look like this with the right genetics.

Real MVP

Im impresed nobody has posted him yet

this nigga knows what's up

>implying anything is wrong with this

Women love this physique.

>russian drug testing