Who the fuck are these guys? I see them every god damn chad thread

Who the fuck are these guys? I see them every god damn chad thread.

Exclude the Thad in the middle.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vincitwins/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=jXfybzT9ngY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy to the right looks like shit--everything's disproportional.

Except his face. That's all that matters.

I think they're both butterfaces, desu.

Any routine guesses?

Sterons x f

Short jeans and stockings?

ITT

a n a v a r

Those are my dads

names?

Checked.

And Zach and Wyatt Vinci aka the Vinci Twins

instagram.com/vincitwins/?hl=en

Tyler Thrash-Michaels
& Scott Shrednewski

Do you think they've ever sucked each other off, like, just for pranks?

I thought they were named Chad?

team cockgubblers

I need the rundown on these lads.

are these guys the bogdanoff twins you keep memeing about?

They're the Vinci Twins, as stated above

are both of these guys roiding?

Obv.

See

Brokeback mountain 2 cast members

Or just fast forward to the red pill Tl:dr: Everyone is on steroids. Especially fitness models.

See also
youtube.com/watch?v=jXfybzT9ngY

i mean in thier insta posts when they're otter mode.

ive seen bigger faster stronger, im aware that most models/movie stars/athletes are roidng. Im just wondering if its possible to get as lean as they are while retaining the amount of muscle mass they are as a natty.

Yes. Yes, they're on steroids in the "before" picture. They're on steroids in the after picture. 99 percent of people who look like that are on steroids. Welcome to the real world.

I don't mean to be bitchy but I just got done with a 75 post argument with a clueless newfag in the other thread. Everyone who makes a living from their body is on steroids, especially fitness models (in addition to using perfect lighting, makeup and of course, Photoshop on all of their pictures).

Idk if they still are though all of their recent pictures are hella small

As far as modeling goes, they could make the most money by going super skinny. The highest paid models are usually skelly mode. Guys like this who do high fashion make more money than muscle hunks.

I hate to trot out the "Why lift when it's all about the face?" meme but it's really "Why lift when your job is to be a human mannequin and people won't hire you if you get too big?

What did they mean by this?

>ive seen bigger faster stronger, im aware that most models/movie stars/athletes are roidng.

How was the model in that movie, was he like those aesthetic chads?

They're signalling their gay 4 pay clients.

I always laugh when I see these threads. Wyatt (The one on the right) and I were friends my senior year of high school and he was a PG (it was a prep boarding school). He actually isn't duchey at all, just very self conscious. He was a nice guy, but very quirky (loved that show on adult swim with the guy from step brothers). I lost touch with him after we graduated and honestly I'm surprised football didnt work out since he was obsessed with playing at USC

That's Chad, Brad and Chad's doppelganger.