Cheap protein in Singapore

I am moving to Singapore for half a year. What cheap sources of good protein can I get there?

At home I am usually buying chicken/turkey, eggs and cottage cheese. Especially cottage cheese is really useful because I can keep it in the fridge for two or more weeks and an individually sealed packet of 200g contains 25g of protein. Since afaik asians don't have a lot of milk product I am afraid I won't get this there.

Any recommendation from Singapore bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchard_Towers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kidnap asian ladyboys

What are you doing there?

Pretty sure you can buy fried insects from street vendors. Cheap and a great source of lean protein and micronutrients.

go to the malaysian border and buy things for 1/10th the price.

Visiting your mom.

Not legal in Singapore afaik

Not sure if serious, but will check when there

Still waiting for proper replies.

ladyboy cum

Fish
Beans
Fowl
Legumes
Lentils

Same as anywhere else.

Why can you not just but what you're currently buying. If you don't know who George Leeman is, he was one of the premiere deadlifters a couple years ago, and when he broke up with his girlfriend, he kind of fell off the wagon and ended up moving to Cambodia.

If you check out his youtube channel, he posted a bunch of good videos about training, eating, and living as a lifter in an eastern country. Would recommend checking them out.

Of course I can by the same raw ingredients. I should have made it more clear. I am looking for partly processed food that can be easily consumed. I probably won't have time to cook every day. So, as I already mentioned, packaged cottage cheese is really convenient; open it up, put some honey for taste and eat it. Preparation time is 15s.Maybe asians have something like this.Maybe like tofu (don't want no bitch tits though) that can be stored in the fridge and contains a lot of protein and can be eaten instantly.

Will check out that George Leeman guy.

There are plenty of hawker centres with "economical food stalls". What these are are basically just a set of rice with 3 or 4 dishes that you can point out. Just point at all the meats. It would cost you about $4 for about 400g of food, and it is equally delicious. They get a lot of their money from tourism, and even the most basic food places have to step their game up to avoid losing out. Just get a few sets and put them in th fridge and nuke it when you hungery

mmm beef rendang

Bbbbbbbrraaaaaaaaaaappppp
Teehee open wide for mommy's brown surprise!

>he thinks that every Southeast Asian country is poo in loo tier

same as everywhere else. Singapore is practically a first world country economically. Just buy your stuff from NTUC like a good wagecuck Asian turbomanlet

>tfw that's me

lmfao!

only in singapore

yo lets be real dawg

the average singaporean gook lives in a higher quality of life than the majority of people in your country.

that's just reality, go look up relative quality of life for countries some time ya dolt.

Hey op, I live in Singapore too.
Give me a fake email address so I can write you there !

EDAMAME

Found the american

US Navy Sailor here. They're there trust me. Find a place in town called the Four Floors of Whores. They have a bar inside dedicated just for ladyboys.

Navy guy again found the official name. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchard_Towers

tofu. dried fish.

goddamn keto is everywhere these days

Nothing is cheap in Singapore

My sister lives in singapore. Can you fuck her for me, OP?

God Damn I'm hard af now

>keto
>breaded chicken

Hi OP, Singaporean expat here.

Forget about getting things for cheap here, it's just not really possible (though there are a few bargain places hidden around the place). Singapore is actually pretty well stocked with pretty much all the things you'll need, and I wouldn't worry about dairy products if I were you, they ship a lot of that stuff from Australia/NZ. The problem is that the portions for everything are just slightly above Japan-tier, meaning that if you wanna enjoy the consumption and excesses that you enjoyed in the US, you'll be at the supermarket pretty frequently to restock your fridge.

Also, as other anons had said, if you desperately need cheap stuff, you can try Malaysia, but every place in SEA surrounding Singapore is a third world shithole.

>What cheap sources of good protein can I get there?
Meat, fish, beans

You know, those fucking things filled with protein.

Just get some protein powder from the local GNC in Singapore.

This kind of geographical stupidity can only come from the red white and blue.

Singapore is basically Australia but with chinks. But compared to all the mudslime shitholes surrounding it, it's the place you wanna be in in South East Asia.

Buy there whatever you buy at home, Singapore has pretty much everything you could want

dont listen to expats and other cucks saying singapore is stupid expensive, yeah it is if you're retarded and only shop/eat in the same places as all the other expats or people who are too scared to try local shit. Chicken rice is 3 bucks a plate and comes with 200g of chicken sometimes and tastes amazing.
just find a hawker centre near your place and go there everyday, once you figure it out it's sometimes cheaper than buying groceries. Also shop at the chinese grocery stores not cold storage/the stupid expensive marketplace ones that rich people go to.
CHICKEN RICE = ANABOLIC

just get white fish fillet from supermarket
sutchi or dory , real cheap 5$ for 3 fillet