Goal bodies thread

Goal bodies thread.
Guy in the middle is my goal.

They look like faggots. Why do you want to be a faggot?

They are literally faggots user. Then again we are on Veeky Forums.
I like the eat comfy and drink but work chest and arms mode feels good. Middle guy is the logical conclusion to this

Where do you think we are?

>the legs on all three

you have ONE job as a bear

How would one seduce a guy like that?

>Not looking at the chest and arms
No one cares about legs homo-lord

bump

How do i achieve this mode?

Bruce Lee's body is about endurance not aesthetics I'm sure you know that; that nigger could stand 30 minutes in that v position, I don't even have enough balance to position myself for that. Normies will still think you'e buff though, so it's safe to go for it.

Be a Jew in Poland around 1940.

Become one yourself.

Some older men and bears are into twinks and younger guys but they're mostly into guys with similar bodies.

left

Those are some very low standards you got there, OP.

What is this tragic half serious half bait thread. That's not even a good example of his body type. Also he's overweight and will eventually develop (or has) hypertension and all that jazz. Enjoy being fat.

Oh my god that guy is the most deeply unfortunate cuck I've ever seen helllllppp
>spending that much effort on your body when your facial aesthetics are that hopeless
>not even bothering to haircut or tan

;_;

to be honest the world is a fucked up place bro... I doubt more than 1/10 people that put in as much money time an effort as zyzz did into aesthetics will get close to him...

it's sad to say it, but we won't all make it... we won't...

Get fatter than him.