Is Zyzz alive?

Actual evidence proving that he's alive or dead

I'm not sure if he's alive but I am sure we don't know the whole story

What reason would anyone have to lie about his death? He loved the attention and wanted to continue it on by getting into tv(very very hard when you're dead). He isn't some super celebrity or anything where his death would make money either, besides helping his brother cash in on a few autists.

uh yeah man

in the age of mobile phones with internet access and cameras its definitely possible to go from having people come up to you in food malls to get photos, to then being able to avoid all those people for almost a decade & not get any photos leaked on facebook accidentally by friends.

hes alive

i am zyzz

u mad?

Chestbrah didn't get Zyzz's death date on his tattoo but his friend did.
Zyzz is friends with Alki who is known for trolling. offered $1m for someone to streak naked in front of obama. recently trolled london news with a fake assisted suicide. zyzz is known for trolling.
the singlets are expensive as fuark ($40). wouldn't cost $14 to make unless supaturk is a dumb f**k and buying them individually instead of bulk buying.
zyzz spent $20k in thailand.
his mum didn't tell him about his congenital heart condition (lol wtf?).
no drugs were found in the toxicology report (which was made suspiciously fast). that means he coincidentally died while in thailand even though drugs wern't involved.
could easily pay some thai guy to call the Australian embassy and report the death
. no reliable thai news sources of a 22 year old tourist dieing around the time of his death
can't find thread now, but someone claimed to have called the two hospitals in Bangkok and asked if a guy named aziz had died. they said no.
zyzzisdeadcom redirects to battlecamcom

There's a video of them calling the hospital and asking if zyzz had died and they said yes

source?

Wtf is this shit?

Why would he fake his death though? Besides selling singlets there's no reason. And "Le Epic Trolllll" doesn't last for years and years

"Aziz is alive... He never had a heart attack or went to Thailand. He knew David Alki for quite a while, and Alki set up this all death thing. He is a millionaire, he payed the news channel to spread a message of his death, but they didnt event do a good job, they said that Az died at 23, but he ''died'' at 22. Zyzz was transported to Miami, and probably lives with Alki and his wife, and trains. If not in Miami, he is in Greece, where not a lot of people know him, Alki's got a house there. Zyzz studied bussiness at college, and Alki offered him 500k. to fake his death, and comeback later, so this way Zyzz will get extremely famous, and what do you know, with his character, body, and charisma, even start a movie carrer. Az's friends and family are also payed to keep quiet, Az's keeps in touch with them. Alki's in the near future gonna buy a tv channel or some same shit like that to spread the news that zyzz is alive. So you must ask, how the hell alki knows zyzz? Zyzz got popular on website called ''Battlecam'', he got a lot of viewers and Alki got interested, he saw zyzz talent to inspire people, also his charisma, so he thought to make some money out of him, and push his carrer to the max. Az's comeback cant wait any longer, hes training to build event more amazing body, he will return this year, or 2015/2016 but trust me it will happen. It's up to you to believe it or not, i just can't stop myself from writing that, from spreading the truth....."- every reditor

According to Chestbrah the stress got so bad that it was making him physically ill. I figure he could have faked his death to kill the "Zyzz" persona and let chestbrah make money off over priced merch

>2015/16
I fucking hate when morons try to guess an exact date

I reckon Zyzz died but Aziz didn't you get me? I bet in 2021, on the anniversary of his death he's going to pop back up. If he doesn't he's probably actually dead.

Screencap this.

It would be pretty great if someone could ask Alki or Chestbrah about all these theories.

Maybe they will let something slip or just shut them all down

Screen capping and putting in a time capsul

Anyone have a way to message Chestbrah or Alki David that is 100% effective? Neither of them are big celebrities, should be easy

Zyzz's FB account likes Chestbrah's post but its probably Chestbrah liking his own post lol

Still mirin tho

This isn't the dumbest thing I've ever read. He faked his death to be a movie star? His body isn't even that amazing compared to the million other roided C-list celebrities out there.
Oh missed 2016, definitely 2017 this time.

Bump

>all this false hope ;(