If you wear under armour clothing you are literal scum

If you wear under armour clothing you are literal scum

I just imagined what her breath would smell like, and immediately lost my appetite

That's a boy

Spotted the fatass who lifts in a hoodie and never works hard enough to sweat.

Haha
Oh shit

Spooky

Remember kids, this is why no matter what dimension the girl is: flat chested "girls" are ugly.

>only have an under armour duffel.
Woo that was close

Except that's a dude. A disgusting cosplayer at that.

There are plenty of hot flat girls out there.

Wtf I hate under armor now

Oh.

I know a certain green fregg that would fuck this.

I want to go to comic con or any other cosplay event. I would pull nerdy chicks by the masses.

this

Fuck off Dwayne "Crack Rock," Johnson

i hate the rock btw. hes a stupid roid guzzling fuck

I'm wearing UA compressions right now

take them off you dumb sack of shit

I went to my first last Halloween. Not a big one just a local. It's fucking true these chicks are a little TOO loose.

>walking around in a faded Xmen shirt sine it's my first and I just wanted to see the atmosphere
>getting pics with cosplayers
>see a bubblehead nurse and ask her for picture
>before I can put my hand on her waist for the picture I feel someone put their hand around my waist
>stiffen up and look
>it's some chick in a Rogue outfit complete with a white streak in her hair
>full character "How you doing luv, been looking for you all over the mansion! We can't let Gambit know about us"
>put hand around her waist and take picture
>before I can leave Rogue does that kiss pose from MVC2 with me but she is kissing air and I'm in front so it looks like we are kissing
>afterwards she starts holding my hand showing me around telling me to take pics with people that she knows
>holding my hand the entire time
>finally say I am leaving and she asks if I want to cosplay with her next convention and she'll help me with everything

Banged her like a week later

Same. I've got a Dark Knight trilogy inspired Nightwing costume that I've been planning for a year now, and can't wait to have enough gainz to pull it off

I went to school with the girl whos dad invented under armour.
They had a fucking guest house, like a whole literal house for you to stay at. Not that i went, i was way too autie to chill with her. Just heard about the cool parties desu.

Can I get a source on this trap

Ok, someone give me the quick rundown: What exactly is wrong with Under Armour? All that I know of is

- Expensive so don't bother unless you're going for the really warm 4.0 stuff
- Not recommended in a war zone because of how the material reacts to flame and can make a potentially salvageable situation into something even more painfully deadly

A lot of people wear it because it's sporty, not because it's doing anything them. Somehow this is under armor 's fault.

I would bomb it's ass into armageddon

making it brah

Kek.
Doesnt work that way.
My brother and i have tried.
Pretty much if your not dressed like a cosplayer you wont get attention.

UA CEO said non-negative things about Trump so autistic redditor leftists have called a boycott.

its hard for guys to find a good(aka form fitting, doesn't look like shit) costume though, esp in the uk.

You need to find a character that's wearing modern clothing so you can measure/tailor it fine or just go the easy route and wear a karate gi, tear the sleeves off by hand and go as ryu or ken.

And don't fucking cosplay as capeshit/marvelshit unless you're in the absolute bottom of the barrel WESTERN cosplay trash, which isn't worth attending at all.

UnderArmor likes Trump then I like UnderArmor

I wear a under armour compression vest to hide my very minor case of gyno

no one has seen and i don't consider it to be cool, so i don't think i am a scumbag just a looser

>If you wear under armour clothing you are literal scum

Are you butthurt because Under Armour endorsed Trump?

I just bought two shirts after hearing the news. Also, the military loves Trump and many of those fuckers wear Under Armour.

Get fucked, faggot. Under Armour isn't going anywhere

i hope you also bough New Balance shoes to go with your redpilled shirts.

>sticking to ONE specific program made by a fat man instead of making your own as you go and changing it up based on what you think you need to focus on
Fuck this "program" meme

i have this and i don't feel bad it's fucking confy
my sisters gave it to me for a gift

post body

what's wrong with under armor

bad teeth trigger me so hard

Enjoy making beginner gains like everyone else and then stalling constantly unless you're very genetically gifted, actually educated formally in programming, or just stupidly lucky.

Not like the numales even had any use for it in the first place

how old are you though?

i wonder if 27 is to old, or if there are still 23-25 year old nerd girls.

or 18 year olds with daddy issues, but i am not banking on that one.

>got pictures with cosplayers
>doesn't post said pictures

I call bullshit

no you fukn idiot. thats grimes

Kek

As the guy wearing compressions, UA is a lot more stretchy material. Two sizes fit all, you could say

I don't remember Jinx getting a Meth skin