Any former fatties here? (talking real weight, not just a belly)

any former fatties here? (talking real weight, not just a belly)

did losing the fat and getting fit improve your life drastically or meh?

yes improved my life quite a bit id say.
i was also just a genetically blessed kid who ate too much so i cant say the same for someone else but women litterally throw themselves at me.

6'4
200lbs

p.s.
getting fit/attractive doesnt really help with your social gains, im still an asshole with not many friends.

Zyzz looks natty as fuck in this photo

I wish someone looked at me the way @hannahkimberhealthandfitness looked at zyzz

Yes.

Was 422 lbs., now 275 lbs.

You're still obese unless you're 7ft

It's a work in progress, but I carry it well.

nice brah, keep it up, your heart will thank you

lookin good man

no homo

Are you getting paid to do this?

Was 276 pounds, now roughly 240
So far no different other than I wake up at 6 am instead of 10
The changes will come soon, right?

Fucking great, mate. Should reconsider the beard and glasses though. Would go for larger stubble and some visible classes that looks good with your face. These little faggot classes that are sitting on your nose trying to look like they arent there after all make you look weak. Embrace that shit and wear it proud.

Good work

mutant arms

Meh. They've been referred to as serial killer glasses, but I don't really have a warm personality, so I don't mind if they do not draw people in.

115kg down to 95 a year ago, just got another 10kg down to 85 recently, and have plateaued a bit. 18% bodyfat

>had kfc last night
>first time since starting diet
>gorged, 2 large meals
>feels so bad

Since this post i've gone to 75kg now I float between 75~78kg on a monthly basis depending on how much fast food I can shove into my fat face

It deffenteily improved my life

Feel a lot better

dont get tired easily doing normal things like walking up a hill

people respect me more, I did a job interview that went great and im pretty sure the only reason i didnt get it was because the interviewer was a chad and I was the before version pic back then

self confidence in a social way was boosted but I still hate myself naked and hate my body and hate myself overall tunnelvision/10

What I realised as a self aware guy is , people dont take fat people seriously, they're seen as jokes with no will power no self control or no discipline, the average person wont give a fatty the time of day and it just trolls your entire life, if youre a fat cunt lurking and reading this, do yourself the favour and do keto and lose weight, dont bother posting here until you make significant weight loss (50+ pounds). If you go from 350 pounds to 325 dont bother posting on here saying wow look how great I am guys I go to the gym twice a week now, fuck out of here

Oh also I went from being fat to being elitist real fucking quick. Judging fat people, laughing at fat people, shaming them, despite being one of them not 1 year ago

Your face has improved a lot. You look way less like a little bitch, to be quite frank.

Thats okay, but you are in the business of looking good, right? Better glasses would go a long way. I mean these are the "My doctor just said I need glasses" starter kid. I have seen these so many times on these kids that took getting a classes as a tragedy and tried to take the most unnoticeable ones. Its like those guys who bald real bad and do a combover in hopes no one will notice. Everybody notices. So take your time and find some that are you. Make it part of yourself.

Mirin dem arms

>I went from being fat to
Not yet

>Oh also I went from being fat to being elitist real fucking quick. Judging fat people, laughing at fat people, shaming them, despite being one of them not 1 year ago
Thats perfectly alright. Its great source of motivation.

>I float between 75~78kg
Alright, so why arent you lifting though. You have no business being so light yet skinnyfat if you are on Veeky Forums.

I don't think they're as thin-framed or "hiding" as you think.

But, no, I'm not really in the business of looking good. I mean, I would like to be strong/fit, but that's actually me, not clothing and style accessories. A good looking person is a good looking person in rags.

If anything, I'll just get LASIK at some point.

The blurry pic made it look like those invisible-frames glasses. Yours are fine if you dont care about that kind of stuff. Godspeed on your lifts, bro.

A good looking person in rags doesn't look that good compared to a good looking person in nice clothes that fit.

how retarded are you autist? The after pic was in May last year lololol

And you lost 3 to 5 kg since, right?

yeah bro

My life isn't good by too many standards but certain things have become easier

>easier buying clothes
>no more excessive sweating
>generally not being as exhausted
>less anxious about showing myself in public

So idk if it was a massive game changer for me but I'm glad that I got through it. The funny thing is I still see myself as a fat person although I'm visibly normal weight. In pictures my cheeks are hollow but in the mirror they're still bloated.

>tits
>still fat
>no muscle
why bother?

Only the most basic of Basic normies have that much aversion to FAT people. I know several people Who are obedecer and in positions of power/respect.

6' 1", went from 265 to 200. Improved my life drastically.

Before
>sociable but funny fat guy
>kissless virgin
>slowest and fattest of my friends
>depressed and hated myself

after
>sociable and well respected by peers
>lost virginty, slept w/ 3 chicks in last 4 months
>starter on college rugby team as a newbie
>still sorta depressed but not trying to kill myself daily

totally worth it. also all the random ailments and comorbidities that accompany obesity are gone. no more random aches and *heavy breathing*. it's really great. still need to lose more tho

Its time to shave your head dude.

>>starter on college rugby team as a newbie
Wish I had gotten fit before or at least during uni rather than after. The whole student lifestyle passed me by completely. I was sat in my room drinking, eating, and shitposting while everyone else was out enjoying being young with no responsibilities.

Life is better now, but when you have a professional job there is almost no social life. Or maybe I am just an autist, that is a very real possibility

Christ dude. Hell of an improvement. Well done.

okay mate, I've seen you post that same fucking picture for months now. so two things.

firstly, you lost a bit of weight - good job. but the fact you haven't updated this image in all that time and you're STILL posting it means you've not made any visual progress significant enough to put on this image. you have deluded yourself into thinking you've achieved 'normal mode', but you are so far away from achieving anything that even resembles aesthetic,,, or even looking remotely attractive, that seeing you make long blog posts about your life seriously gives me second hand shame.
>I float between 75~78kg on a monthly basis
you're the type of person to finish 10% of the job and think 'good enough'.

secondly, the impression I get from your way of writing is that you're trying to passively imply you're better than fat people. you are still absolutely massive yourself mate. you are blatantly fucking fat.
>Oh also I went from being fat to being elitist real fucking quick
>if youre a fat cunt lurking and reading this, do yourself the favour
>dont bother posting here until you make significant weight loss (50+ pounds)
>dont bother posting on here saying wow look how great I am guys I go to the gym twice a week now, fuck out of here
>despite being one of them not 1 year ago
all of which reeks of "I'm not fat now, I made amazing progress, I'm better than you"

I know my effort typing this is completely fucking pointless because you're already playing mental gymnastics with yourself so this will fall on deaf ears, but I'll say it anyway incase there's a shred of rationality inside your fucking head.
you are fat and ugly, the progress you've made doesn't justify your cringe motivational speeches or blog posts. please make 3 more years worth of progress before you make obnoxious posts belittling other people who you are NOT superior to. I'm saving your image to remind me that people as deluded and pathetic as you exist. please don't post it again. you will die fat.

kek

Brutal

It is a complete life changer - most for the better, some for the worse.

Positives -
Health wise: I feel so much better - mentally and physically.
Socially: People don't immediately look down upon you. People do not take you seriously, and you're basically subhuman to them.
Financially: It's much cheaper to eat clean
Relationshits: Once I carved away my moon-face I realized that I was actually somewhat good looking. You'll also not be used to receiving all the attention from women - and you'll realize that they're similar to us in many ways. Remember how you pined for your oneitis but she never gave you the time of day? The roles will reverse. I've fucked and dated many BEAUTIFUL women since losing weight.

Negatives:

Being on the other side makes you see how shallow and vapid people are. It also makes you more self aware - and I put this in negatives because sometimes ignorance is bliss. When you used to have problems you would say - oh, it's because I'm a fat piece of shit. That's why I couldn't X or Y. When you fail now, you don't have the scapegoat and you'll have to be very introspective.

Many times sitting on the couch, binging junkfood and vidya were some of the happiest memories from my childhood (yeah, I realize how sad this sounds). You don't get to do that when you're focused on getting fit.

she is really fat

agreed

Funny how she would completely ignore my existence yet she's grabbing him by the arm and pulling him towards her while staring him in the eyes and smiling, how can things be this black and white

I feel way more confident, healthy, sleep better and get mired multiple times a day...

...but girls lose interest in me after the first chat. the damage done to my social skills is irreversible, you can see them lose interest minute by minute.

spick please leave

great progress well done

Jeez you didn't have to go that ham

>did losing the fat and getting fit improve your life drastically or meh?

physically the difference is night and day.

mentally im still disgusting and everything new i experience is tainted by the fact that i could have done it literally 10-15 years earlier had i not been such a fat piece of shit

Let it go man

Living for the past makes you bitter

you're still a fatass, wait until you get to sub 200, then others will start noticing

yeah i know. its getting better but the progress is slower and more difficult than anything else ive had to do.

I hit 189 this morning down from 280 about 14 months ago. Most people I end up telling my starting weight to who actually knew me at that weight respond with "What?! No way you were 280! You didn't look it!" and I never got any attention about it from people who weren't close to me like college class acquaintances. I don't know if I was invisible because I was fat or my fat was invisible to them.

Postan my progress
6 months
225 - 175
Keep cutting?

life is good

before:
>i always been social
>but sometimes i get laughed on
>my brother made fun of my fat ass and belly
>made fun of by girls
>struggle to buy clothes
>hated myself

after:
>got abs hard as a rock
>people compliment me guys and girls equally
>get my first kiss
>get my first blowjob
>summer of 2016 get a gf at the beach,it's kinda friends with benefits i don't consider her as a gf
>i'm in college know , girls approach me
>get confident as
>no one dares to fuck with me
>fit in clothes

it's not fat people that most people will show disrespect towards, it's soft little bitches that look like children. You're one of them dude. You need to start fucking lifting.

looking good user, I would say cut until you lose the handles but you are not far off.

I want to congratulate your fat loss but your post made me feel like you're an insufferable cunt with an undiserved attitude who lost some weight and now thinks he's better than everyone else.

You're still fat and ugly. Come back when you've lost another 30lbs

nice job BTFO'ing that disgusting slob

>he didn't update his picture
You're the retard here m8. I'm sure you're just as fat too.

good shit

is your nipple leaking?

WINRAR

>getting fit/attractive doesnt really help with your social gains, im still an asshole with not many friends.

exactly this.

Went through a weird time first few years in college and ballooned up to 240.
turned right around, got fit, and i'm 155 now.
one of the best things i've ever done. my life is drastically different from how it was when i was fat.

the only thing is, don't lose weight to see a difference. that shit takes a lot of time. years.
go to the gym and do cardio and eat healthy because its right for you and its right for your body. the aesthetics will come in time, mate.

for the children

Naw i think it's just some sploodge that splashed onto the mirror

S A V E D

Saved

Fucking hell miring hard here

how tall are you bro? You look just like how I used to look.

Great post, 100% accurate too.

I went from 330 lbs to 155 (atheltic build) and yes my life has improved drastically to say the least. Everything is funner, people respect you more, girls are interested in you. You get jobs easier, work is easier. Like I said, EVERYTHING is way more fun and easy.
It took me awhile after losing the weight to get out of the beta mindset and tk get over thr problems that come along with immense weight loss like stretch marks, loose skin and the fact that people are alot more vein and based than I expected. But once you go through those fases, and even before, life is fucking great. I used to habe alot of self-esteem issues, low confidence and was depressed and ashamed all the time. Those feelings are gone and it feels great.
And for girla. Yes it will get ALOT easier. Before 22 I was a KHV and I'm 24 now and had 3 relationships, only one longterm thou, and fucked 9 in total and I'm not even trying hard. Even with my stretch marks and loose skin they dont give a fuck if you look decent and are confident. A 8/10 is hunting me atm, to the point I can barely put up resistance, never in my life I would've thought this could happen and that life could be this great. 10/100 would not only recommend going for this but insist and force you, if I could, to lose weight.
Ama, I'm bored. Can post pics of transformation.

>10/100
>ama
okay, do you have a grasp of fractions?

You mean basic math they teach you in middle school?
Apparantly not.
This was me about 30lbs from my highest weight/lowest point in life. I was probably eating some sandwiches during math class, not paying attention.

Now.
As for the loose skin. I know I need surgery for my stomach but my manboobs are still improving even though I've been around this weight for 2 years. But probably need surgery for it aswell.

I'm down 25lbs from 295 in the past month, but I'm still a fat piece of shit so, uh, I'll show myself out

that's ugly

getting Veeky Forums got me my first gf and I no longer have full blown autism, just a mild case.

good jerb

We all pay for our sins, glad you have the perseverance to stick with it.

How much is skin surgery, judging from that I'm going to need it as well.

jesus fucking kek
s a v e d

Are you from america? In my country some surgeries get paid back and some aren't. In America none. It also depends on what you want/need. If you have flabby arms, need yoir lovehandles to get removed aswell, need a tummy tuck, if your abs dont need repostioning (somenpeople get so fat that their abs just expand to a place that they need it to be repositioned, if this is the case expect ALOT of pain and a long recovery, luckily I dont need it). Currently saving up for the tummy tuck, love handles (they pay back these for 90% here) and to remove the skin on my chest area. This will cost me around 6.5 k, all in. Could've had the stoamch and back removed already but with work I prefer to only be on healthcare one time to do it all at once. And I dont have that many issues with it yet. Hoping that I'll have enough by june so I can atleast enjoy a part of this summer.

5'11

Are you kidding me, this is what a REAL, beautiful man looks like. And it's all genetics, I obviously couldn't help it.

Yeah maybe I'll do some medical tourism and get it done somewhere cheaper. Average of $5500 to get just the stomach.

Maybe I can get the skin to go back if I'm lucky.

THIS real women like curves only cats like fishbones

From 120kg to 72 kg. Never felt better and i mean this in all aspects,

Nice, bro.
Now get a haircut, grow a beard and fix that wall.

People are noticing, I just don't feel any better

It's a world of difference. I used to be 200lbs at 5'11 at like 30-35% bf. Cut down to 160 at about 12% bf and it feels amazing.
People treat you with respect and they don't fuck with me anymore.
I feel stronger, faster, and healthier all around. My resting heart rate is now in the 60s as opposed to the high 90s it was before.
I don't sweat all the fucking time and I don't always smell like shit.
I can actually fit in normal clothes and not constantly feel uncomfortable.
My tits are gone and I don't jiggle when I run.

I had a resting heartrate of like 62 at 260+lbs

is that weird?

Yes man you cut until you reach 12% 10%

wouldn't consider myself a "former" fatty cause im still a fat fuck but its going the right way atleast

gonna make it

from reddit to normie
good job mate, keep up the work

You look incredible. Great transformation.

170 down from 220.

Still got 20 or 30 more but feel fucking great man.

No longer always hot.
Your mindset starts to change as you get more confidence you start caring about your appearance you want to improve yourself.
It was almost worth being Obese, because of how I feel now.

>read your post
>unironically used the word "chad"
>blames "chad" for his failures
>prepare to shit on you
>skim through replies
>I am already too late
>unironically laughs at fat people for being fat and for the things that you see them do
>judges people for being fat and not for fat-related things they do
You are the cancer that turned FPS to FHT. Leave you fucking DYEL
t.exfat

You still look like shit buddy. Sorry to tell you. Should have hit the weights harder you DYEL pleb.

>abs
>fat

How long? Mirin.

what

Looking good, doesn't look like there's any loose skin either. You'll have god-tier calves user, keep going