Do women actually like bear mode more than low bf aesthetics?

Do women actually like bear mode more than low bf aesthetics?

Look at that picture.
You just know he used that lezbo like a fleshlight.

Not as many are into bear mode, but there are way more women that have the hots for bear mode guys than there are bear mode guys.

Maybe, the trick is to actually be bearmode and not just fat with a beard though.

As a bald guy who can grow a good beard women who like bear mode are my only targets

Now I only have to turn my weasel body into a bear

This.

Also you have to be tall to pull it off. Don't even bother with bearmode if you're under 6'2"

>Do women actually like bear mode

Yes.

>more than low bf aesthetics?

No.

Face is important as well, if you're bear mode but you look like a preteen then no.

Your comparing a dude whose FFMI is 34-35 to average physique competitors whose FFMI 24-26.

this

there's that chart that says 2% of women preferred the xbox hueg bodybuilder to all other bodies

doesn't seem like a lot, but not even 0.2% of men are huge, which means if you are you basically have your pick of that 2% of women

i personally think it looks like shit but if you're trying to play the numbers

Ok since I'm 6'0 I'll stop going bearmode thanks to some anonymous fucktard opinion

Go for it but you're not going to intimidate anyone at 6'

The whole point of bearmode is to look strong and intimidating.

Not him bu 6'0 is pretty tall

I'm so fucking sick of this dumb Veeky Forums meme where we pretend the average male height is 6'2 or 184cm

The average male is more like 176cm or 178cm.

182 is considered good enough for most women.

>you're not going to intimidate anyone at 6'
and that's based on which sources? You heard your neighbours talking about that?

6' is not tall, it's average.

Since 5'10 is the average height we can assume that anything between 5'8 and 6' is average.

Nobody considers 6' tall, sorry. It's "good enough" as you put it but it's not ideal.

Because it's not tall you dumb cuck.

A 6' tall guy is just average. Maybe SLIGHTLY above average depending on where you live.

>average

How is being taller than 90% of the world population considered normal?

You have to look at the average in your local areas, no pygmy 4'6'' malnourished afghan child is picking up chicks in a NY bar.

>actual bearmode
yes, some
>Veeky Forums "bearmode"
no
pic related

No, but you can probably make a lot of money extorting faggots.

Older women tend to yes,it reassures them and make them feel safe.
Younger ones not so much,they're still into the whole chad ripped thing.

I don't know about bear mode specifically but husbando mode is 10/10, way better than lean guys. Height doesn't matter neither does body hair. Have some muscle, be strong and have some fat. That's my taste tho. I prefer megan squats type of girls instead of the typical fitness gurlz with low bf% too and most girls prefer the ig fitness fitness girls looks so idk if they taste is the same for men.

Fuck in hell. 6' is a tiny bit above average in the whole world except 2 countries. Now, that means 6' is an average height as people will be more than 6' and less than 6'- but bearmode is not about being tall. It's about being big. Big muscles and not ripped, it's not about scaring people. Scaring people is for edgelords, pic related

As a 6'8 well built 34 year old I can tell you I get more attention from women in their 30s and up.
My first sexual experience was with a 35 year old woman (friend of my mothers) when I was 15.
Through high school I had the odd girlfriend and would get hook ups/sex here and there with girls my own age but usually the girls I prefered wanted the skinny scrawny cunt cos he had what looked like abs.
From about 18-22 I got a mixture of races and age of females as I travelled europe.
Came back to australia.went to uni found myself an asian magnet.Fucked so many asian students.
Am now married to a half aussie half filo chick.
Girls that I went to school with seem keen on me now that its hot to be a giant with a beard.

thats why its so great to be 5'8'' in a third world country. A 6'0'' dude here feels like a giant

This. My 20% bf powerlifting strongfat mode has been like bait to 40 to 50something women. It borders on sexual molestation. For younger girls it's the exact opposite. They drool over my dyel lowbf skinny AIDs victim twink looking bro.

>bearmode is not about being tall. It's about being big

So basically the question we should be asking ourselves is: do I want to appeal to beautiful young women in their prime or used up 30+ year old whores...

Hmmm.... Tough choice m8

i'm all against the manlet meme, but for bearmode, i actually believe 6'2" is cutoff.

good luck telling women that youre considered tall in china, thats gonna impress them

and i think average male height is 5'8"-5'9", if you are over 5'7" you can make it. But you won't be bearmode if you are under 6'2". you'll be cubmode.

what the fuck are you talking about? are you a man or a woman?

pretty sure the preference changes as women age, teens are more likely to go for ottermode than bearmode

Yes user, women's standards go down as they age. Tell us something we didn't already know.

Daniel you filthy piece of shit. i know where you live. i will beat you up for fucking Alex

didn't finish the last part. it's not you. lucky you

If you're below 1,83 and go for bearmode you'll just look like a overcompensating manlet.

This is what a real man looks like

gays tend to like bears more

if you're 200 cm+ then sure
otherwise you'd end up looking like a fat midget

>6' is pretty tall
My mom is 6' , and alot of younger women are around 5'10-6' too here in europe, so unless you're AT LEAST 6'2 you won't be able to impress women

Is 196 close enough or should I end my permabulk

>1,83
lol no at least 1,88

you can look aesthetic if you are even below 5'9" but never bearmode.

>188
192*

Seriously, anyone below 192 has enough ottermode potential to wet any girl they find, why the fuck would you want to go bearmode ?

Not really. Ideal men type is a warrior, and warrior/soldier and the type since antique is agile and dry.

There is literally at least one woman that is into every body type (amputees even). Why does this stupid conversation keep happening?

this

Let's be honest here: bearmode is for guys who aren't good looking enough for ottermode. You need to have a decent face to pull off ottermode.

If you're just ugly as sin your best bet is probably to try to be as masculine as possible to offset your ugliness.

Some do, some dont.

The problem with statistics like this is that you have to believe that most women actually know what they want well enough to self report it.

lol manlets... anyone below 2,50m won't look good bearmode.

Fatass speaking lul

Why would you ask us? There are no girls here, you want the opinions of a bunch of men?

plenty of women like bear mode, probably most. You'll start to notice this as soon as you get in your late 20s.
I have not dated or been with a girl who did not like chest hair. Fuck, even some of them admit to like guys with a bit of a gut.

Japanese girls are the funniest about this. They love bear mode, lol

THIS you humans are all different

If you are tall. Yes.

No, most "girls" don't consider someone muscular or fit if he doesn't have abs, women on the other hand prefer bearmode.

The average guy who think he's "bear mode" looks like jason blaha. Hardly anyone can pull off looking well over 6 foot, a lot of muscle, high bodyfat, hairy and still look good. A bear mode guy would look like a tall bodybuilder if he cut.

you need to have the right fat deposition genetics too, if you store most of your fat in your lower body/midsection you won't be able to pull it off naturally unless you get really big

Yeah this is why I don't go bearmode

Just wear lifts then you can be 6'1" bearmode brah.

Who cares? When was this ever about the women you insecure bastards?