MY GUMS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ROTTING

Im in ketosis to stop me from overeating and from worsening my thyroid disorder and getting diabetes.

I dont eat anything with sugar and dont eat fruit but im meant to be able to get vitamin c from the capsicum and spinach i eat every day.

But the gums in between the teeth have turned dark and bleed more easy.

Adding in sugar/fruit is not an option.

Can ya help me Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-z3dpJakXY
youtube.com/watch?v=fme5Qv1zi9g
ygyi.com/dr-wallach.php
youtu.be/ZN3eov3TXH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturopathy
youtube.com/watch?v=zBBqyMGJOTc
ygyi.com/athletic-advisory-board.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no carbs
TOP KUK

If you're going to do meme diets why don't you do Intermittent Fasting?

a lemon wont kill you, you know?

Oranges or lemons also you have scurvy

>Vitamin C deficiency in the 21st century western world.
>Eating fruit not an option

Enjoy losing your teeth.

>He fell for the keto meme
MY SIDES!

>not going to a doctor.
>asking for help in a chinese shitposting image board

I also do that

woah awesome, lemons have hardly any sugar in it!
I did not know that

BUT THE CAPSICUM AND SPINACH

I lost loads of weight on keto i DONT feel hungry and can control myself.

Have you thought about just taking a vitamin c pill?

Too many carbs

>Im in ketosis to stop me from overeating and from worsening my thyroid disorder
>worsening my thyroid disorder
>eating carbs
>worsening thyroid

you're the worst kind of meme buddy, speak to a god damned doctor

sugar and carbs stop you from being able to absorb vitamins and minerals and thats what thyroid disorders are from

WHY ISNT THE CAPSICUM WORKING

Check out Dr. Joel Wallach and thank me later. Guy is a Patriot who was in the military decided to help people and while he does make products that some people would suggest he's a shill everyday he's helping someone cure or fix something the doctors said he couldn't fix. They call him a shill yet he's produced a book in the smithsonian thats considered a national treaure in the united states of america. He's all of youtube but there are specific reasons for the gum line having issues. These problems have solutions.

Hope it helps. He's got tons of stuff on youtube and some great books you can check out for sale. Good luck fellow fitizen

and OP diabetes is literally a mineral deficiency disorder

Check out Dr Wallach's work on the subject as well. You wont regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=X-z3dpJakXY

There ya go. Now don't say its anyones fault but your own. Ignorance is no excuse.Later Veeky Forums

Please tell that to my islets of langerhans.

a fucking youtube video as a source. are you fucking serious? So you just take this as evidence instead of researching actual sources on your own? You are right, later Veeky Forums.

Dr Joel Wallach has a book in the Smithsonian Institute

youtube.com/watch?v=fme5Qv1zi9g

This was from a lecture he gave on diabetes when he literally says a diabetic is worth 250k to 500k to a doctor.

He is a published author and doctor. Please keep going :)

Would you like links to the books? Not sure why you'd assume that someone doesn't read because they posted a link but that sounds like assumptions are your problem and not mine. OP good luck with your issue and I hope you reach the end youre looking to get to

are you really going to say something that obscure and not explain what it is....really...

They contain the beta cells that produce insulin. My immune system has destroyed them as a T1 diabetic. Pretty sure minerals aren't gonna fix that.

Just activate your almonds m8. Dr. Joel Wallach suggested it and he has a book at the smithsonian!

Pretty sure that means your mom gave you crappie genetics to start off life. Sorry Famalam. Dr. Wallach can only do so much when your mom gave you a crappy immune system to start your life.

ygyi.com/dr-wallach.php

There go his scholastic achievements. What a patriot. God bless the troops. God bless the Navy seals. God bless America

holy shit. that page is a gold mine

Prove it

> Youngevity International, Inc., is a nutritional and coffee company
[...] whose JavaFitĀ® product line also vertically integrates with Youngevity and its growing network of direct marketers.
Direct marketing promo video:
youtu.be/ZN3eov3TXH0
> Stock value: 0.28USD

>> About Dr. Wallach
> Education
> Dr. Wallach obtained [...] a major in Animal Husbandry (Nutrition) and a minor in Field Crops and Soils.
> In 1982, he obtained a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine
What is naturopathic medicine you ask? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturopathy

> First Amendment Advocate
> His tireless efforts and dedication to the public's First Amendment rights to complete information on the therapeutic benefits of nutrition prompted the FDA to
> Qualified Health Claims for Selenium ("may reduce the risk of certain cancers")
> Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids ("may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease")
Next he will claim to have invented email as well

> youtube.com/watch?v=zBBqyMGJOTc
member of the "Scientific Advisory Board" talks about healing you
> Dr. Sensenig is a cum laude graduate of the prestigious National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon

to keep it Veeky Forums related:
ygyi.com/athletic-advisory-board.php

My dad, two T1s and about 5 women with MS on his side. Autoimmune diseases strong.

In reference to the "diabetes is literally a mineral deficiency", you've just gone against what you originally said?

It's called scurvy you moron
Enjoy dying retard

>The molecular arrangements which give your body energy to function cause it to not function

Yeah ok

I'm sorry, where did he say carbs inhibit vitamin and mineral absorption?

Unsweetend Almond Milk

1g of fibre and all the same micros as milk