Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>tfw no bf

dumb question but if a girl hits the gym every night fo you think the possibility that shes single is higher?
shes here even friday night almost until the gym closes

probably getting max pump and looks going before slutting up a club

I am familiar with that feeling, friend, and can therefore sympathize with your uneasy mood.

>TFW low bf

>tfw stopped caring about getting a gf
>get a gf two weeks later
shit is dumb
but try it OP

You guys should hook up

>TFW get gf
>realize I still prefer 2d girls

I'm 182cm with a 6/10 face, not ugly but not much better than average. Is it possible to get a gf? How strong do I need to get?

>tfw no bf

P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X

1. stay inside (work, grocery, pub, home)
2. forget other sex
3. drink heavily a couple times a week
4. understand you're not getting booty
5. regress into Xbone, beer, and YT.

>it happened to me

Literally

same here

>moved to another state couple years back to live with ex gf who was from here
>didnt work very well
>no gf
>get a job, start working out
>go back home state for vacation
>fall in love with my best friend
>go to beach house
>fugg
>really fucking wat to cry cause would have to leave her
>one week later ask if she wants to be gf
>she says its all she wants is to be with me
>come back here
>no friends
>no family
>no gf

Cried in rage when i came back my dudes, shit is fucked.

got to that 1pl8 OHP at least

Just wondering are all roider girls taken. got to know some in my gym by being friends with a power lifter regular. I talked to them and they all got bf. how to get roider qt 3.14??

Also Tfw no gf

>swim with taken co-worker
>always joke with married co-worker
>teach with one married, one engaged women
>female boss from my teaching gig is taken
>every gf I've had has moved at least 600+ miles across the country

The married TA and I always joke around and talk about going rock climbing when it's warmer, and last night she asked to go get food before all the grad students went for drinks, so I'm afraid I'm just putting false hope into becoming Jim from the office.

I meant to say the engaged TA is doing all that, not the married one. also I forgot, the fwb who was cheating on her boyfriend with me is getting engaged, so that's added to the list.

tfw want to do the same thing but I'm not a bad person, but I still would if she said

Who give a shit about being in relationship? You are worse than women Veeky Forums. Only talking about overrated relations with others. Get your shit together pussies.

>tfw no freaky gf to give you head in the front seat of the hummer

>You are worse than women Veeky Forums
there are no women on Veeky Forums, just twinks

>meet girl of dreams
>she's best friends with my best friend
>see each other behind his back
>Romeoandjuliet.jpg
>he's a bro 4 lyf so just chill with this chick, movies dinner etc.
>fuck it
>tell her I want a relationship
>"he's my best friend and I feel like us talking behind he's back is lying and we shouldn't continue this....but I still want to talk to you"
>obviously digs me
>love my bro too much
>still wanna wife her as she's actual soul mate material
>we get into a heated debate about what to do. I want to tell him, she thinks it'll break his virgin heart
>haven't spoken in 2 days

Do I sacrifice my bro for my soul mate?

The cuddling is okay, so is being able to talk to someone who at least pretends to listen. Sex is overrated though.

I have anxiety and undiagnosed adhd. It's hard for me to talk to girls because I'm so shy. Kind of sucks because I get mires all the time but just don't know how to handle them.

I have been looking for this image for a long time, thanks

>dating a cheater

hahahaha you think your bro would ever cheat on you?

a bitch will cheat on anybody

a bro for life is a bro for life

either way you've lost him probably. they will fight eventually and she will tell him about you so you've already lost

but you act like girls

Are you fat?

Are you two for real?
If he has romantic feelings for her and she does not reciprocate the feeling, why do they hang out? Is she an asshole?
If he does not, why would it be a problem?

I actually want to follow my dreams now, which is to get Veeky Forums and join the Royal Marine Corp. Getting a girlfriend isn't really in the picture. Is that weird?

Remember the old Veeky Forums adage,

Bros before hoes.

Fag

I've been rejected before for being too thin.

Tfw: still in highschool

So now you're fat?

Nope. Not now or ever.

I don't even understand the problem? I thought she is just friends with him?

All women always say it's perfectly normal to be friends with the other gender and it doesn't mean there is attraction at all.

So what could possibly be the problem?

If you're even healthish, say a 6/10. Then all those men who you consider "just being nice" throughout your actually want to get with you. As even emotionally wreaked women still get that kind of attention. What's your reasoning for not going out with any of them?

Crippling autism

Throughout your day*

Most girls get a pass at being autistic as it's prevalent to them. You must not have much of a social life or someone would have broken through that by now.

I'm not fat, I'm a twink.

I've heard this before. Just be yourself teehee

Don't ever be the one to ask to be tied down in a relationship. Beta as fuck

Aayy I don't mind twinks
If u don't mind squatting for dat ass ;)

Well then you're on the attractive end of the spectrum. What's your excuse for not doing out with the men who are "just being nice to you" though out your day? Crippling Autism?

The men who are chat with you, even a little thought the day are probably a little autistic too. But if you like him then you give him an obvious signal.

You need to let me know (only subtly) that you're SINGLE. work in into the conversation that men throughout your day have with you. Say something like "what are you doing for Valentine's day" or "how was your valentine's day". Then if they're single too and you'd let them inside you reply with something cute that let's men KNOW YOUR SINGLE. Say "oh, I spent valentine's day with my puppy, I cooked it a stake".

See

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this thread

>If u don't mind squatting for dat ass ;)
I don't have to squat, my ass is fine.

>Crippling Autism?
Yes. I'm really shy and secretive irl.

And you make excuses too. We'll I wouldn't date you but plenty of other guys would. Try online shit, tinder, POF, MATCH. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry but you are in fact ugly.

>tfw have gf
>sometimes wish I didnt

Dont fall for the trap anons...

Well shit if you lift will you be my autistic qt 3.14 lifter gf?

Nice try, Microsoft PR team. Nobody uses Cortana

I'm not making excuses, my closest friends think I'm a retard. I had 2 girlfriends in my life but it never lasted because they quickly discovered how boring I was on the inside. I had to friendzone a few girls because they were too ugly, and two guys during High School because I wasn't comfortable with the idea of hanging out with openly gay people (which is still the case to this day).

The thing is, when people look at me they think I'm cool and sociable but when they get to know me they realize how boring I am.

I'm not making excuses, you don't know me.

I'm not a girl.

Can you pretend to be?

You mean like dressing as a girl or fucked up shit like this? Nah. I'm so glad I wasn't born a girl, they're trash.

This.

>have live in gf
>she complains about being bored
>dont know what to do (I would be fine just sitting around playing video games or some shit if I was by myself)
>feel shitty

Or another example

>laying in bed
>literally just fall asleep
>she wakes me up cause I am apparently snoring
>no way they are that loud as I am literally just falling asleep
>okay lets try again
>same shit right as I start to fall asleep
>say fuck it and sleep in another room

Shit is infuriating sometimes.

I was under the impression that you were a girl who couldn't get a guy. My advice apply only to that.

What you said is an excuse. If I said "I can't loose weight, I've tried so many diets and I'm still fat" would that sound like an excuse to you? Because it is.

>mfw

Well, I said I was a twink.

Loosing weight is not that hard, just eat better and do cardio. It's a long process but it's pretty much easy.

Changing the way you are on the inside is way harder. I was already shy as a boy I was born this way.

Again I don't have any relevant advice for you then.

But when a person just lays down and doesn't even try to better himself. When he tells himself there's no hope. Then there truly is no hope for that person, and it's of his own doing.