Great, how am I supposed to drink milk without being a Nazi now?

Great, how am I supposed to drink milk without being a Nazi now?

Other urls found in this thread:

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2007/issue28/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence
health.harvard.edu/blog/going-gluten-free-just-because-heres-what-you-need-to-know-201302205916
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2015/12/16/dr-david-ludwig-clears-up-carbohydrate-confusion/
newrepublic.com/article/114621/national-parks-popular-white-people-not-minorities-why
youtube.com/watch?v=MkZuNGZOgjA
youtube.com/watch?v=y_n6L9Cfc2A
slatestarcodex.com/2015/02/11/black-people-less-likely/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2%
>chocolate milk
>activated almond milk

Are you even trying?

>that pic
Kek

If drinking milk gives you bodies like that, then avoid milk like the plague.

>Adult, still drinks milk

>2017
>not being a Nazi

Rules of Veeky Forums

1. No dairy
2. No flour
3. No refined sugar

>stop being /pol/

>2017
>not wanting to leave the jews behind in the oven

Do GOMAD anyways, get jacked.

I just had 2 cups of coffee. W-what does that mean?

>no dairy
Shiggery diggery dock

I'm still drinking milk.
I'm not a nazi, even tho I agree with them on nearly everything.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

So there's virtually no distinction ideologically yet you're magically not a nazi?. You don't get to decide that the label doesn't apply to you if you fit all the criteria, buddy boy, that's the logic the transfreak snowflakes use.

Own it, it isn't bad.

>1. No dairy

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2007/issue28/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

Yeah i guess if your some kind of nigger you might have a problem with milk.

However if you descend from Western Europe, Eastern Europe or Russia there is a very high chance you tolerate lactose perfectly.

>2. No flour

health.harvard.edu/blog/going-gluten-free-just-because-heres-what-you-need-to-know-201302205916

>People who are sensitive to gluten may feel better, but a larger portion will derive no significant benefit from the practice. They’ll simply waste their money, because these products are expensive,” says Dr. Leffler, who is also an assistant professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School

Most people tolerate gluten perfectly.

>3. No refined sugar

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2015/12/16/dr-david-ludwig-clears-up-carbohydrate-confusion/

>Sugar has been singled out as one of the worst dietary offenders. However, you make the case that highly processed carbohydrates and potato products are just as bad. Should there be more public health campaigns focused on carbohydrate quality as opposed to sugar-sweetened beverages, which most people already know are unhealthy?

Refined sugar is fine in moderation, no refined sugar stupid and if your going to go down that route there is a LOT of shit that has a high glycemic value.

Stay mad
Stay a uniformed nigger
Stay out of my university obongo

Why do leftists hate da bulk

I want OC of pepe drinking white milk on a nature trail dressed in hiking gear. the ultimate in racist white symbolism

Well I don't approve of hunting down jews and killing them but everything else sounds great.

what's racist about hiking?

You're ascending higher while treading on sacred native American land and burial ground. It's symbolic of how the white man totally fucking owns everyone else at warfare.

>cartoon frogs is racist
>milk is racist

Leftist media is completely losing touch with reality.

non-whites don't enjoy nature. When's the last time you saw a black rock climber?

You aren't cramped like a sardine in a smelly metropolis

Fucking black sun tattoos are so aesthetic

>nazbol
Go back to twitter, pigdog

Literally only white people care about nature

>shame white people for enjoying thing instead of encouraging minorities to join

I'm gonna disagree it looks like a large black circle at a distance

Looks like to them hiking and being outdoors only surmounts to what kind of instagram of FB pics they take.

Weirdly enough, despite his obsession with murdering various races, Hitler was a pretty cool dude. I'd drink with him, and I'm Jewish.

brothers in arms

14/88

newrepublic.com/article/114621/national-parks-popular-white-people-not-minorities-why

>Clumsy metaphors aside, the article does a respectable job at detailing the various efforts—namely outreach, all-expenses-paid trips, and creating more national monuments recognizing minority figures in U.S. history—to increase minority participation. Less complete are the reasons the Times gives for that low participation.

>Say you're a black teenager in Washington, D.C., or a Hispanic teenager in Denver. Statistically, there's a good chance you have never been to Shenandoah National Park or Rocky Mountain National Park, respectively, because your parents had neither the means nor the interest. Then you grow up, get a good job, and enter a higher income bracket. Why on Earth would you use your hard-earned vacation time to spend a week eating freeze-dried food in the woods—rather than, say, reclining at a seaside hotel on Miami Beach, frozen margarita in hand?

make up your fucking mind jesus christ

>his obsession with murdering various races

He was getting rid of what the Germans considered political enemies, not on a quest to genocide everyone on the planet who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

>That line where the minority woman says most minorities avoid camping because it reminds of times when they had to live outside as slaves/second class citizens
NATURE IS RACIST.

>reminds them of when they were slaves
>slavery has been illegal for 100+ years
Christ what a dense cunt
Maybe they just don't like it, does there have to be a slavery charged reason?

Did you come here from /pol/ too?

>live in fucking Denver Colorado
>need white donations for you to go to a state park

Literally wtf

I grew up in a shitty rural isolated town 2 hours from Winnipeg and Fargo and still went to 2 state parks on school trips

>be nazi
>be spooky skeltal framecel with birther hips
LMAO
M
A
O

>we need to rethink what X means
>so women can say they do something without actually doing it
Every fucking time.

>Great, how am I supposed to drink milk without being a Nazi now?

Great, now we have activated morons

>/pol/ actually thinks these are at all impressive bodies and that they don't look skinnyfat manchildren
>"L-Look guys that fellow alt-righter has abs and another one has fatcep- I m-mean biceps! I swear all of us at /pol/ are big and buff!"

>brothers in arms
no.

THHHHAAAAAAAAANK YOOOU
seriously fuck jews though

>being so butthurt that you strawman this hard

Who are you even replying to? Who's impressed by these mongs?

>adult
>still can't greentext

This is Veeky Forums pal

Get your marbles in the sack please

>no dairy
Someone hasn't heard of GOMAD.

good thing the holocaust never happened then

>GOMAD is now raysis

WEW

Did you skip chest day or something?

all memes aside, the y chromosome doesn't determine maleness in itself. I'm not even talking about hurr female trapped in mans body. You should have learned this in an introductory genetics class.

I go to Smokey Mountain National park almost once a month. The shits free.

>transgenders burn book
>Scream down all critics

Not even hard to solve indeed

WHO IS SHE

but it does?

wait is there actually another harvard bro on fit? where do you lift, MAC or hemenway?

Lana Rain

thank you user

we wuz vegans

can't waste calories chasing them down, emirate babe?

I fucking hate neo-nazis. They're just as bad as commies and the rest of the radical left. Grow up and find a healthy moderation

reddit is Veeky Forums now?

>[current year]
>moderation

No one's a neo-nazi. It's just a label we embrace to piss off leftists.

I'm half white and half mexican and love the shit out of nature wut

forgot my parents always took us to vacation in Aspen every year

And most Mexicans are already half white through Spain cucking the natives. You're 2/3 white thus your interest in nature.

define neo-nazi. the real /pol/tards actually think hitler did nothing wrong and that the jews fucked Germany over. We don't LARP as if we're actual nazis or German though.

Just secretly sip it out of your gym bag between sets, that's what I'm doing.

>im not actually retarded, im just pretending to be

labeling that guy Veeky Forums isn't about complimenting him

>Implying

Yes, when progressives consider anything right of center to be literally fascist KKK white supremacy, their insults and accusations of bigotry become meaningless and it's just fun to fuck with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkZuNGZOgjA

>that ending

Jesus is based. He was my favorite character of the HWNDU. I bet he would easily win this pushup contest.
youtube.com/watch?v=y_n6L9Cfc2A

This is getting silly, next wearing white shirts will be white supremacist exclusive

>tfw just bought 12l of that quality full-fat milk on sale
lucky i paid in cash so the FBI can't trace that white supremacy trail and to gomad on my ass.

Grand forks? Im at the uni there right now.

the only thing this protest accomplished was the one thing it was advocating against.
I love it

why are no minorities showing up with chocolate milk

>2017
>Still drinking milk instead of yogurt

It's like you want to lose your gains with D-galactose inflammation

There's a great SSC post on this: slatestarcodex.com/2015/02/11/black-people-less-likely/

>For the record, here is a small sample of other communities where black people are strongly underrepresented:

>Runners (3%). Bikers (6%). Furries (2%). Wall Street senior management (2%). Occupy Wall Street protesters (unknown but low, one source says 1.6% but likely an underestimate). BDSM (unknown but low) Tea Party members (1%). American Buddhists (~2%). Bird watchers (4%). Environmentalists (various but universally low). Wikipedia contributors (unknown but low). Atheists (2%). Vegetarian activists (maybe 1-5%). Yoga enthusiasts (unknown but low). College baseball players (5%). Swimmers (2%). Fanfiction readers (2%). Unitarian Universalists (1%).

>Can you see what all of these groups have in common?

I'm Asian and most Asians I know love camping and hiking?

>Can you see what all of these groups have in common?
They are not gang-related?

>Furries (2%)

What

I expected more runners

>sign of white racial purity
>pic has a big fat beaner in it

It's not me, it's notorious internet nazi menaquinone4.

Kind of hilarious that he's a spooky skeleton with wide hips when some of his cohorts do indeed possess impressive physiques.

>BDSM
My ancestors weren't freed from chains just so I could go back into them to get off.

You know there/s a lot of black people into raceplay right?

Never heard of it, do they pretend to be slave owners or something?

Is there anything that will escape race politics this year?

No.

They pretend to be slaves.

Apparently black members are a huge part of the raceplay community (I don't know about it, only stumbled on a few Tumblrs that discussed it)

The race war is coming.

Fucking /pol/ finally memed everything into reality.

I've literally heard normies repeating /pol/-lite memes and saying alt-right shit in public

Asians are ignored when talking about minorities because by and large they do well and that doesn't fit the narrative.
They also get absolutely ass fucked by affirmative action, so there's that.