Why am i having heart discomforts or a slight tightness in my chest after i eat french fries(fast food or similar) but...

why am i having heart discomforts or a slight tightness in my chest after i eat french fries(fast food or similar) but just going to the fast food to eat some burgers i'll feel completely fine?

kind of worried there is an underlining problem i'm not aware of here. my friend who is a chef says they use soybean veg oil or something on the fries so i don't see why that would harm me.

i get the same feeling from eating any kind of KFC. i don't even go out to eat that much maybe like once every two weeks but the discomfort comes back every time for a couple days whenever i eat fast food fries.

my diet is mostly a pound of chicken and potatoes/green/peanuts/water/1 beer every day and i live in virginia roanoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See a doctor he'll tell you

i don't have insurance lmao

Could be GERD

i dunno dude u probably saw a hot dude and fell in love cos ur a faggot.

Quit eating fast food and chew your food thoroughly.

lmfao

>GERD
i know what that is and it feels mostly like heart burn but i never have heart burn it's just a slight tightness.

I've had reflux before, especially when hungover. It doesn't feel painful, it feels like you need to burp. It's very tingly and uncomfortable.

Not a doctor, but I'm 99% sure it's not your heart, and is likely your esophagus.

well thats the thing i don't have a need to burp or anything it's just a tightness that lasts about a day and a half after eating fries. it's not heart burn though, i know what heart burn feels like and i don't have that feel at the esophagus.

Your esophagus goes right next to your heart. It's literally why you get heart burn.

Almost any upper chest pain related to food is due to your esophagus. Heartburn comes in many different forms, it feels different. If you're heart is racing, or you feel lightheaded, or you have inconsistent heartbeats, or you feel like your chest is caving in, then that's more of an indication that something's wrong with your heart and you need to get to the ER.

If you just have general tinglyness in your chest, it's probably something wrong with your digestive system.

Related to OP, I'm getting chest pains due to stress and anxiety, would drinking more camomile tea and trying to relax help much?
I'm stressed over trying to keep up with what I need to do to try and get a job on top of concern over my dad since he had a quick pulse and wasn't well last month

Like anxiety attacks? You should probably go to a real doctor and get meds. Might be some chemical imbalances as well.

what about a feeling in your left chest like its been bruised..

Could be muscle damage, or heart problems. Should probably go to a doctor

i don't have any tinglyness and so far this only happens after eating kfc/fries(i have no idea why fries would do the same thing). i don't have any lightheadedness/inconsistent/stuff you said.

this also doesn't seem to happen with any other food unless its fried. i just don't see why that being Veeky Forums for several years and eating right and yet this happens to me.

nah doesn't feel like that, its just a tightness/slight discomfort.

could not eating enough protein do this damage?

like trying to lose fat by drastic calorie restriction?

Fellow Virgnian here. Can confirm living in Virginia causes me chest pains, every day of my life.

I don't know, go to a doctor. I have GERD, I'm pretty sure it's because of years of NSAID abuse due to migraines, and it tearing up my stomach lining.

Fried foods are high in fat and cholesterol and are very volatile in the stomach. Not only that, they're not filling and you can eat to excess, which is not good for your stomach either.

Not an expert, but I wouldn't think not eating would cause specific muscle pain, unless you've also been lifting.

i get the chest caving in thing every now and again. unrelated to what/when i've eaten. comes and goes every few months

doctor gave me GERD pills and told me to go away, did nothing. hasn't killed me yet so i'm just gonna ignore it

i have a resting heart rate of 49bpm. i figured it might be that heart sac inflammation thing that's most common for people in their 20's, but i really, really dislike doctors. they've never solved any problem i've ever had

i'd feel like a right twat going to A&E with it

>i get the chest caving in thing every now and again
That's scary, that usually means your arteries are getting blocked. It's not going to kill you until it does kill you. I would see a different doctor.

Those are ur arteries clogging up from all the plaque u fat fuck

>they use soybean veg oil or something on the fries so i don't see why that would harm me
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html

thats a big claim u got there user, did u know clarence kennedy lifts over 2000 pounds and drinks soy to be vegan

im vegan and soy bean oil is fucking awful for you

is it just soy bean oil or soybean is the problem?

also this is apparently what all fast food stores use on their friers now

since soybeans are mass produced there is a possibility of the gmo being a problem because they do some weird shit to soybeans and corn so getting organic would solve that problem,
whole soybeans are fine as long as you do not exceed 3 servings per day because beyond that your igf1 levels increase and it increases your cancer risk
I am not a big fan of soy personally but will occationally eat some tofu or something like that and prefer to stick to other beans like black, kindey ext...
the oil is especially bad because it is refined and has all the nutrition stripped

This isn't even funny and yet I got a good kek

also the reason that all fast food places use that in their friers is because like I mentioned before, soy is mass produced and it is the cheapest oil, so thats what everyone uses

Because you're a fat fuck that will never make it